CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Live Chat (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13369)

TeriB19 12-10-2010 08:42 AM

Re: Live Chat

I thought Mark wrote Ode, no?

nagpo 12-10-2010 10:44 AM

That would be Torn.

TeriB19 12-10-2010 11:06 AM

Oh crap, that's right. Thanks.

TrulyAmazing 12-10-2010 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Oh crap, that's right. Thanks.

:laugh: its a wonderfull a life, :laugh: its been a long tiresome day whatever ya wish to call it old Truly, guys i dont mean to question our older die hard creedfan members on this, but our we 100 percent that mark did,nt write ODE, it just feels and sounds like his work, Torn is stapp all over, i just have my doubts this one, :hugs: :) good to see you TeriB .........:rockon: PEACE BE WITH US, In Renewed Strengeth And Stabiltiy

TrulyAmazing 12-10-2010 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
I think it's fairly obvious, the older you get the lower your voice gets and your range goes a bit.

:) right you are indeed i do believe ya,alls i brought that up in a thread concering vocals, i guess since thats the topic always surrounding stapp it was in this area or the creed area, can,t recall, but the older one becomes the lower your voice gets your range goeth, because you got work deeper in your lungs and guts, and realize, that your young vocal chords your familiar with using is going through puberty all over again, from a certian prespective,

Buried And Gone 12-11-2010 01:12 AM

Happy 2,000th post sir.

Those demos that he shared sound better than anything Creed related in 3-4 years. And that is saying something. I really, really, really, REALLLLLY hope that Original Sin is on the new album. Has the potential to be his best song ever methinks.

nagpo 12-11-2010 07:17 AM

Thank you kindly.

TrulyAmazing 12-11-2010 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buried And Gone
Happy 2,000th post sir.

Those demos that he shared sound better than anything Creed related in 3-4 years. And that is saying something. I really, really, really, REALLLLLY hope that Original Sin is on the new album. Has the potential to be his best song ever methinks.

K...sug im sure it will be good enough to get by with it, at these times lovey, methinks tooooooooooooooo :hugs: :hugs: ...........................ROCK ON

TrulyAmazing 12-11-2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Thank you kindly.

if your Status be BOUND AND TIED, The Next Status, THE GOOD LORD WILL HAVE MERCY UPON YA, :laugh: :laugh: Next Status, BROKEN HEROE, :) hey ya,alls i dont even pay much mind to the posts numbers, CONGRALUATIONS .....it is something not to be looked over, and of course i for one would just go over and over about it :banana: but i,d be crazy, Cut Back On The MBS, but i had to use The Bannana , for your post and status,

TrulyAmazing 12-11-2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Thank you kindly.

if your Status be BOUND AND TIED, The Next Status, THE GOOD LORD WILL HAVE MERCY UPON YA, :laugh: :laugh: Next Status, BROKEN HEROE, :) hey ya,alls i dont even pay much mind to the posts numbers, CONGRALUATIONS .....it is something not to be looked over, and of course i for one would just go over and over about it :banana: but i,d be crazy, Cut Back On The MBS, but i had to use The Bannana , for your post and status,

Dark_Knight 12-14-2010 04:48 AM

I uploaded the song previews for those who missed it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-xR5RnS2bQ

I seriously hope he gets ERock & Garrett to play on the album.

nagpo 12-14-2010 08:30 AM

I'm trying to figure out if he's still working with Bodnar. I know he was working with various producers and artists but I'm not exactly sure what has come from it.

Buried And Gone 12-14-2010 09:40 PM

WOW! I am an IDIOT! El Diablo is Original Sin lol. I need to pay more attention it seems.

King Oropher 12-15-2010 04:50 PM

Quote:

I wonder why he's keeping Criminal and Somber on the album. He's already released them for one, and two, they were turned into Creed songs.

Oh, and this is my 2,000th post.

I don't mind him keeping those 2 songs on there, maybe he will make a few changes to them. Also not everybody would have heard these 2 songs.

Dark_Knight 12-20-2010 11:14 PM

He could always change up the lyrics... at least I'm hoping he does.