CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Scott Stapp AWEFUL singing at world series! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7840)

Dogstar 10-31-2004 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobbyMcGee
LMAO 'cause some of them tell the truth!

OMFG, you can't be serious. That's the best one I've heard all day.

Quote:

I happen to know someone personally who went to a a/b concert.............myles is okay but as to the others..................
WTF does this have to do with anything?

Quote:

^^^^ lame excuse..............those who throw stones should not live in glass houses.
Um, yours is the lame excuse. It's no argument for defending why he had a subpar performance.

And it's, Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

BobbyMcGee 10-31-2004 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
OMFG, you can't be serious. That's the best one I've heard all day.

WTF does this have to do with anything?

Um, yours is the lame excuse. It's no argument for defending why he had a subpar performance.

And it's, Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Hmm subpar performance according to who? You? You are some music professional.........oh I see......hmmm............

Let's see a/b is in seattle and the cost to see them is what $9.99 to get in........that ain't gonna pay for those tour busses long now is it? Oh and let's not forget the buy one get one free...........Oh and with Brian's wonderful presence in Seattle with the Pearl Jam comment a few years ago that is sure to endear the fine folks of Seattle to a/b...........

Quote:

said it once before, but i wonder if Myles is starting to realize what he has gotten himself into? make no mistake about it, AB is MARKS band, his baby, and if Myles knows what's good for him, he best learn to bow down and kiss Marks ass and the rest of the Tremonti clan and start staying for those soundchecks to completion man. plagued by voice problems already, being pushed to perform when he's not up to par, riding in a separate bus from the others because of illness, seems to me that history is repeating itself here, but alot quicker than the past. yessir, i'd say karma is traveling pretty quickly too.
________
SUZUKI RG500 HISTORY
________
Zx14 vs hayabusa

Dogstar 10-31-2004 08:28 PM

Quote:

Hmm subpar performance according to who? You? You are some music professional.........oh I see......hmmm............

Nope, just a fan who thought he didn't nail it.

Quote:

Let's see a/b is in seattle and the cost to see them is what $9.99 to get in........that ain't gonna pay for those tour busses long now is it? Oh and let's not forget the buy one get one free...........Oh and with Brian's wonderful presence in Seattle with the Pearl Jam comment a few years ago that is sure to endear the fine folks of Seattle to a/b...........
You've lost me. This has nothing to do with anything.

BobbyMcGee 10-31-2004 08:30 PM

Oh really subpar performances.........think about it.

1. Myles not going to sound checks........ring a bell? Or at least not staying.

You really don't want to know more do you?
________
Streaming Fuck
________
ZOLOFT SETTLEMENT

Dogstar 10-31-2004 08:35 PM

Quote:

Oh really subpar performances.........think about it.

1. Myles not going to sound checks........ring a bell? Or at least not staying.

You really don't want to know more do you?

Read the title of this thread. It has nothing to do with Myles. Feel free to discuss Myles in the ALTERBRIDGE forums.

BobbyMcGee 10-31-2004 08:57 PM

But you claim it to be a subpar performance..............we can't discuss that here? Oh I see double standards just like another b/b I see. Whateva~
________
Free starcraft 2 strategy
________
WEBSITE DESIGN

Dogstar 10-31-2004 09:08 PM

I have no idea what you are talking about. There are already a couple of threads discussing Stapp's performance at the World Series. In those threads, I said Scott sounded flat in some parts and didn't have command of his breathing. You are the one deflecting and trying to cloud the issue by bringing Myles into this. There is no double standard.

TeriB19 10-31-2004 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alterbridge9
Anyone see him butcher america the beautiful?

Yes, you are right. That was the worst rendition of America The Beautiful I have ever heard. He didn't even have ANY of the words right. :slap:

Quote:

Oh and I forgot he is a bit of a prima donna also........this is of course from the vh1 board if you care to check.

No, we DON'T care to check, that's why we're here and not there. Please don't bring crap from another board here.

fluttergirl 10-31-2004 11:20 PM

Quote:

Yeah at least get the song straight and for the record I heard he was getting over a bad sinus infection............you think you could do better in front of 52,000+ people? Please be my guest...... ;)

Well, let's compare two professional singers.....
I dunno how much attention you've been paying to AB, but Myles has been playing concerts with the flu.
One song, GETTING OVER a sinus infection....
Back-to-back ROCK CONCERTS WITH 80+ min SETS.....
Hmmmmmmmmmm...

fluttergirl 10-31-2004 11:24 PM

As for you "knowing someone who went to an a/b show"
Whoopty. I've been. Myles was sick off his ass, and still made the show. He could barely speak between songs.
As for the Prima Donna? He waited outside and talked with anyone who wanted to talk to him, took pictures, signed everything that was asked of him. WITH the flu, looking tired as hell, 2AM in the moring, after a hellaciously good show. Prima Donna my ass.
At least he isn't CANCELING things cuz of his flu
They rescheduled every show that they couldnt make, and will honor the original tickets....
If youre gonna start shit, at least know what youre talking about.

Steve 11-01-2004 01:06 AM

BobbyMcGee,

The topic at hand in this thread is the opinion that Stapp's performance was not good. Why is it that when someone puts Stapp down you immediately start referring to Alter Bridge and "problems" you see with them? It has nothing to do with Stapp? Anytime someone says anything bad about Stapp, you immediately "bash" Alter Bridge?

And just an FYI, Myles came down with a cold and was sick. I don't know about missing practices, but they did cancel two shows because of his illness. He has since been cleared by doctors and is now performing again, at 100%. There is nothing else wrong with him.

fluttergirl 11-01-2004 01:11 AM

Ah, well. Change those last posts to "Cold" then....

Steve 11-01-2004 01:13 AM

Actually it might have been the flu. All I know is he was really sick ;) Cold or flu, it doesn't matter. He was sick and he has gotten over it now. :)

And the FYI was to Bobby. I actually didn't read your post, fluttergirl, before I made my post.

TeriB19 11-01-2004 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
BobbyMcGee,

The topic at hand in this thread is the opinion that Stapp's performance was not good. Why is it that when someone puts Stapp down you immediately start referring to Alter Bridge and "problems" you see with them? It has nothing to do with Stapp? Anytime someone says anything bad about Stapp, you immediately "bash" Alter Bridge?

And just an FYI, Myles came down with a cold and was sick. I don't know about missing practices, but they did cancel two shows because of his illness. He has since been cleared by doctors and is now performing again, at 100%. There is nothing else wrong with him.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ps.......I still think he should've at least looked at the lyrics before screwing up America the Beautiful. :nut:

RMadd 11-01-2004 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Yes, you are right. That was the worst rendition of America The Beautiful I have ever heard. He didn't even have ANY of the words right. :slap:

:hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol