CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Stapp Confesses (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10323)

Ana4Stapp 01-30-2006 01:47 PM

Re: Stapp Confesses

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
So you like TGD best of all? :D

I'm pretty sure you probably meant it like this:
ODR>HC>W>MOP>TGD

Because > represents(at least in mathematical terms) greater than, so in this case, ODR is greater than Human Clay which is greater than Weathered which is greater than My Own Prison which is greater than TGD. Unless you suddenly became a huge Scott Stapp fan.....in which case, perhaps you do like TGD best. :laugh:

LOL!!!!! I thought the same: Lith liking TGD better than ODR?????? :rolleyes:

Trimontana 01-30-2006 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSeeker
It's so strange that someone with 30 million fans can still feel hated.

He wish :rolleyes:

MissSeeker 01-31-2006 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
in all honesty, just because they sold over 30M records it doesn't mean they have 30M fans.

I have albuns from bands I'm not a fan... and many of them I bought for a song or two. And there are other CDs I don't even listen to anymore.

Obviously 30 million people liked Creed otherwise they wouldn't buy the albums.

Bridge of Clay 01-31-2006 12:07 PM

there's still a difference between liking Creed and liking a couple Creed songs.

I still listen to Creed, mainly Human Clay but still many people have it collecting dust on their shelves...

titan9 01-31-2006 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
there's still a difference between liking Creed and liking a couple Creed songs.

I still listen to Creed, mainly Human Clay but still many people have it collecting dust on their shelves...

That is very true. My brother-in-law bought Creed's "Human Clay" because he enjoyed "With Arms Wide Open"(and it had a special meaning for my bro-in-law). He still has the CD, but it is collecting dust in his CD case. He hasn't touched it in years and isn't a Creed fan. Same can be said for my bro who bought "Weathered". He ended up not liking the CD all that much and that CD is collecting dust as well.

The thing is, before downloading became big, a lot of people were forced to buy CDs just for one or two good songs. I'm willing to bet that at least 20-40% of those who bought the three Creed albums did so for one or two big singles(Higher and WAWO, probably). I highly doubt that there's more than 10million true Creed fans out there. I mean, I know, a lot of the true fans probably aren't proclaiming their fandom because of the hit that Creed took after they became big(when hating Creed became the cool thing to do), but I still doubt that there are 20 million Creed fans out there.

Just my opinion.

Trimontana 01-31-2006 03:00 PM

Quote:

Obviously 30 million people liked Creed otherwise they wouldn't buy the albums.

30 million people liked Creed music and not neceserrally liked Stapp, thats different

MissSeeker 02-01-2006 08:52 AM

I beieve Scott's personality is expressed in Creed music.

Trimontana 02-01-2006 10:27 AM

Quote:

I beieve Scott's personality is expressed in Creed music.

Yeah, but once again Creed wasn't just Stapp. Creed were 3 more people as well. Without music theres no song and maybe Stapp wrote the lyrics but without Tremonti Stapp lyrics were nothing. A song can be instrumental but words without music isn't a song.

MissSeeker 02-01-2006 10:39 AM

I agree, but in my opinion Scott contributed to all parts of the sound.

Dogstar 02-01-2006 11:59 AM

I'm sure he did, vocally, but he didn't write the riffs and arrangements.

creediscool17 10-07-2009 12:39 PM

interesting that he went to rehab... on the cleveland promo interview this past summer he claimed that he just quit cold turkey and then he went in the bathroom and shaved his head... ?????

TrulyAmazing 10-14-2009 09:05 AM

really this thread is kinda of old there was a lot speculating as of why he shaved his head in all but it was done for the troopers and promotion for that tour made a statement that im with ya thats kinda cool

Redeemer 10-14-2009 11:08 PM

This thread is kinda long, is what it is. Yegods.

But since I could not recall having read the article (although I remember the first line distinctly, oddly enough), I read it... and damn. I had not even realized how young Stapp is. All of them, really, but I mean. Damn.

TrulyAmazing 11-20-2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemer
This thread is kinda long, is what it is. Yegods.

But since I could not recall having read the article (although I remember the first line distinctly, oddly enough), I read it... and damn. I had not even realized how young Stapp is. All of them, really, but I mean. Damn.

yes indeed very young very young im refering to the dazeeeeeees of MOP ya,alls