CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Pearl Jam like Creed? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1659)

Xterminator27 02-04-2003 05:08 PM

Pearl Jam like Creed?

Ok i am seriously confused..... i was just listening to an aold pear Jam CD (ten) to see if they sound liek creed and the ysound NOTHING like Creed! There COMPLETLY different i mean i cannot even find one small thing about them thats the same!

also here whut i dotn get, Even if tehy were teh EXACT same how come peopel go all crazy and ape on them.... but almost every single Male, country singer, are complete copys off each other, with the exact sound and exact same rythem thats been recycled over and over.... yet peopel say nothing....
Almost all MAle Country singers use the exact same singing voice.... so why arnt they being pissed on when peopel think that creed is almost slightly simmilar in some ways.....????

CREED FANTASY 02-04-2003 05:11 PM

GOOD QUESTION:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Xterminator27 02-04-2003 05:16 PM

Whuts with the sarcasm

Lechium 02-04-2003 05:31 PM

Well you see Eddie Vedder of PJ has very distinct singing style. Noone sang liek him before him, and later on few bands started copying his style. stapp is one of the mosre straighfroward Vedder-clones really, although there are others.

Wylde-Tremonti 02-04-2003 05:34 PM

i dont think stapp sounds like Vedder...if he does...he's even better than Vedder....(ha i rymed!:P )
PS lechium....what's up w/ ur avatar?????.....u a Manson fan or sumfin?

Lechium 02-04-2003 05:51 PM

I enjoy Mansons music, yes. You have a problem with that? He has some great songs really -- Coma White, Speed Of Pain, and others...

And IHMO Vedder is way better than stapp anyhow.

Lucy 02-04-2003 05:52 PM

Stapp is uncomparable...

he is passionate, he has that amazing voice and a unique talent...
That's it...

Wylde-Tremonti 02-04-2003 05:53 PM

...the Whole Anti-Christ thing freaks me out...i posted in ur Manson thread after i was here....

Xterminator27 02-04-2003 07:33 PM

hello... my main point was the country thing...

hotforscott 02-04-2003 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
I enjoy Mansons music, yes. You have a problem with that? He has some great songs really -- Coma White, Speed Of Pain, and others...

And IHMO Vedder is way better than stapp anyhow.

I gotta problem with that. Loosen up, try answering a question without the chip on your shoulder.

Xterminator27 02-04-2003 07:38 PM

ya ya thats nice too but THE COUNTRY SHIT IS ALL THE SAME WHY DONT PEOPEL GO SHIT ON THAS SHIT TOO>???

Wylde-Tremonti 02-04-2003 07:39 PM

:dunno:

TeriB19 02-04-2003 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
I gotta problem with that. Loosen up, try answering a question without the chip on your shoulder.

I agree Carrie. Matt was just asking a question, no need to get all defensive.

Wylde-Tremonti 02-04-2003 09:32 PM

i thought she was talkin to lechium....?

FlameBird 02-04-2003 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xterminator27
ya ya thats nice too but THE COUNTRY SHIT IS ALL THE SAME WHY DONT PEOPEL GO SHIT ON THAS SHIT TOO>???

Maybe it has to do with fan base? Country fans are more accepting and don't really care, as long as it's mellow, easy to listen/dance to, and the singer/group don't sound like cats on wooden fences...

Rock music has more of a reputation with getting people off their feet and really getting into it, so many stage personalities and ways of singing as well as the music sound altogether. So the fans expect more out of the groups...maybe...?

Ugh, I know what I'm trying to get at, but it isn't working out. Let me know if this is making any sense, will ya? :rolleyes: