CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Newbie Christian (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2173)

Lechium 03-12-2003 10:05 PM

> So we as Creed ppl shouldn't even think about, nor mention him here..
Just because you're fan of creed it does not mean that you have to dislike Manson.

Oh yeah and Orthodox is pretty corrupted too. Very opressive branch of Christianity, where people come to church to beg for forgivness rather than to express thier love to God. I know Orthodox pretty well, btw.

JenRN 03-12-2003 10:10 PM

Blah Blah Blah.... what are you on the rag again Lechium?:lol:

**Would you like some cheese with that WHINE of yours?:roll:

Lechium 03-12-2003 11:28 PM

You say you're 30 yrs old, yet you act like you're 12.

Ivan_Creed 03-13-2003 02:51 AM

Ok, u went a little far now Lechium... I will tell u right off the bat, U DON'T KNOW SQUAT about the Orthodox... so don't talk smack dude... that is ur wrong perception! I guess ur point of being in this forum is 2 mess w/ ppl and their religion!

Lechium 03-13-2003 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ivan_Creed
Ok, u went a little far now Lechium... I will tell u right off the bat, U DON'T KNOW SQUAT about the Orthodox... so don't talk smack dude... that is ur wrong perception! I guess ur point of being in this forum is 2 mess w/ ppl and their religion!

Nah you're the one who assumes here. I TRIED to be Orthodox, some of my family is Otrodox... I know this branch of Christianity very well man, so calm down please. Orthodox is... well just that orthodox -- very old religion (pretty much oldest vesrion of Christianity) which is very resistant to change.

creeder 03-13-2003 07:05 AM

GOD= My style

JenRN 03-13-2003 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium

Is that the best you can do? I love to get you, you never seem to be able to keep up with me! I find it humerous that you are unable to have a better comeback! :lol: :lol: WEll all I have to say is you do act 20, very arrogant, inexperienced and "think" you know it all! Come back and preach when you have some life experience behind you! By the way what are you doing with your life? You never say you have a job, we know you don't have a car so what is your "goal in life" do you plan to live in America and free-load?

TeriB19 03-13-2003 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium

I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks on you.:P

JulieCitySlicker 03-13-2003 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Lechium 03-13-2003 01:12 PM

Quote:

Welcome to the 21st century where glue that sticks to rubber is sold in every K-Mart lol

JenRN 03-13-2003 01:13 PM

Quote:

I've come to the realization that when he says black I say white! He is oil and I am water, we just don't see eye to eye or mesh at all. I really could care less what he does with his life, it is his to ruin and mess up! Hopefully with some maturity will come realization that life is short and you need to make rational decisions. I have had enough of this back and forth stuff quite frankly I am bored with it! Good luck Lechium I hope you will find the things in life that matter and eventually you will be happy, because it is obvious to me you are a lost soul and have a lot to learn!:peace:

Lechium 03-13-2003 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Is that the best you can do? I love to get you, you never seem to be able to keep up with me! &nbsp;I find it humerous that you are unable to have a better comeback! :lol: :lol: &nbsp;WEll all I have to say is you do act 20, very arrogant, inexperienced and "think" you know it all! &nbsp;Come back and preach when you have some life experience behind you! &nbsp;By the way what are you doing with your life? You never say you have a job, we know you don't have a car so what is your "goal in life" do you plan to live in America and free-load? </b>

I dont have a car cuz I cant afford one at the moment. I got a job doing research for my univ. When I have my degree I'll know what to do with my life, so far I just study and work.

P.S. at least I act my age lol

Ivan_Creed 03-13-2003 01:28 PM

What nationality r u Lech, if u tried 2 b Orthodox? Obviously u went the wrong way... if it is what I am thinking, u might have been exposed 2 post-communist influence on the Orthodox branch, and that is the wrong way... My 1/2 nationality is Serbian, so I am a strong believer, despite all the misfortune and corruption that happened in my little country of origin.. As I said before, ppl need 2 find faith on an individual basis!!!! U can't just go 2 church, and listen 2 the priest, hoping he will save u.. U have 2 do it urself!! :angel:

Lechium 03-13-2003 01:34 PM

I am Russian if you really wanna know.
And I disliek Orthodox because it is very domatic and not flexible.

JulieCitySlicker 03-13-2003 01:36 PM

Jen is right! It is your life Lech and your soul...if ya want to mess it up and keep on your satanism or whatever you believe then that on you man! We can talk to you about God and what we believe till the day we die but if you refuse to listen and acknowledge it then we are just wasting our time.. I no longer am going to waste my time. So you just believe what ever you want. I am no longer going to listen to you draging God's teachings through the mud, especially when you have no clue what you are tunring away. But hey Peace out:peacelove :peace: Good luck with your life;)