CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   #MyOwnCreed (on mIRC) going on hiatus (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6053)

hUmAnClAy 03-11-2004 05:27 PM

#MyOwnCreed (on mIRC) going on hiatus

We're going offline until the Creed boys release something, because now it's taking too many resources to support the few people using the channel.
We're going to close in one week ( 03/22/04), so get your downloads while you can.
Thanks to all the people who have supported the channel.

Rock On
Myowncreed administration

creedlvr 03-11-2004 07:15 PM

This is terrible news! ... especially since I haven't been able to even connect lately. I don't know what's going on with it.

Stace - can you help?

Bridge of Clay 03-11-2004 08:42 PM

no way, dude! I only have time to d/l stuff on weekends. At least leave the channel on during Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.

tremontirocks! 03-11-2004 09:14 PM

comon leave the channel on some days dude! Like weekends n stuff...or even twice a week! plzzzzzzzz

creedlvr 03-11-2004 10:59 PM

yes .... Please!?!?!?!

facelessman 03-11-2004 11:03 PM

well that sucks

tremontirocks! 03-12-2004 12:08 AM

COMON plz leave it up :( Don't go.......plzzzzzz think of all creed fans ya letting down...plz stay :(

RMadd 03-12-2004 12:09 AM

geez.... just like creed, going on hiatus....

Julbright 03-12-2004 11:35 AM

I don't want to seem selffish and ungrateful but PLEASE don't take my mIRC away? I was just learning and this is all that's keeping me going UNTIL we get new Creed stuff - oh please - give us a little something.... and please not just weekends becuase I usually can't just download on weekends!!??? Thanks!!

Also, anyone have the code for invision/mIRC? I need it!

DangerousDan85 03-12-2004 12:46 PM

i just started using mIRC, i mostly just download audio, cause my computer is too slow for the videos

velocityidp 03-12-2004 03:16 PM

irc sucks

JulieCitySlicker 03-12-2004 03:59 PM

That stinks man :( I've never visited the site but that really sucks!

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-12-2004 04:49 PM

NOOOOOOOO!!! Please, don't take it away. I know Steve hasn't been on in awhile but that's because he went back to work. He'll have to go on this weekend and talk. I missed Scott on Best Damn Sport Show and Conan so I'll have to get those before you close down shop! Man, that sucks NEO!!

Shadow 03-12-2004 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
At least leave the channel on during Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.

Good idea!

Please don't stop it all together! :crying: :crying: :crying:

Jez 03-14-2004 01:50 AM

Neo....
someone is using both of my nicks and when I try to enter the channel there is no one there.
I can't figure out what is going on. I might have to uninstall again :(

hUmAnClAy 03-14-2004 04:24 PM

Stace use another nick to enter...dont use the same nick make another and i think that is going to work..

Jez 03-14-2004 06:54 PM

I think my program has corrupted scripts. I can't even get connected at all. I'm going to move everything out of my folders and try to reinstall. I hope I can remember how to set up again....I've done it enough times I should be able to! lol!

Jez 03-14-2004 07:01 PM

Neo, if you see my name(s) in the chanel right now, will you please kick me so that I can see if I can get in with my normal nicks?

Bridge of Clay 03-14-2004 07:50 PM

so, just one question:

What's the difference between SVCD and VCD? I understand SVCD are .mpg that needs a special software to be runned. is that it?

Coz all those Woodstock files are .mpg...

hUmAnClAy 03-15-2004 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
so, just one question:

What's the difference between SVCD and VCD? I understand SVCD are .mpg that needs a special software to be runned. is that it?

Coz all those Woodstock files are .mpg...

VCD are mpg.
SVCD are m2v.

SVCD have more quality & brightness and the VCD is normal

zhoya 03-17-2004 02:24 PM

The woodstock vids are "SVCD quality picture" but they're really just MPEGs. I put the "SVCD quality" label on them just to indicate that I ripped them from the source DVD in the highest possible quality format that my ripping software would allow, but you don't need any special software to play them.

About mIRC closing down, it's only temporary. Neo hasn't had time to rip anything new, I need to revamp my machine and Stace will be really busy over the next few weeks so we decided it was a good time to take a break. Once the Creed boys release something new, it will increase traffic to the channel and justify the amount of work going into it. But we may very well open up again before that, depending on how things work out.

We really don't want to let down the CreedFeed board members because you guys have put in the most effort trying to figure mIRC out and that's no easy task lol. So please be patient and we hope to be back soon with new stuff to share. :D

SCOTTSMYMAN you have PM. :)

Also, thanks to ginaj for volunteering as a server. It's only for another few days now but it's good to see community spirit. :jam:

Jez 03-17-2004 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhoya
Also, thanks to ginaj for volunteering as a server. It's only for another few days now but it's good to see community spirit. :jam:

:jam:

JulieCitySlicker 03-17-2004 03:35 PM

Hey Stace :D
How are ya :hugs:

Sheila63 03-17-2004 06:04 PM

Quote:

The woodstock vids are "SVCD quality picture" but they're really just MPEGs. I put the "SVCD quality" label on them just to indicate that I ripped them from the source DVD in the highest possible quality format that my ripping software would allow, but you don't need any special software to play them.

About mIRC closing down, it's only temporary. Neo hasn't had time to rip anything new, I need to revamp my machine and Stace will be really busy over the next few weeks so we decided it was a good time to take a break. Once the Creed boys release something new, it will increase traffic to the channel and justify the amount of work going into it. But we may very well open up again before that, depending on how things work out.

We really don't want to let down the CreedFeed board members because you guys have put in the most effort trying to figure mIRC out and that's no easy task lol. So please be patient and we hope to be back soon with new stuff to share. :D

SCOTTSMYMAN you have PM. :)

Thanks for the news, zhoya, I appreciate it. :D You're right, it's not an easy task. I look forward to when it's back up and running.

creedlvr 03-17-2004 10:56 PM

Quote:

No problem! I don't mind at all. :) (Although I don't have quite as many files as you do, but I've been trying to download as much as possible lately.)

Many thanks to you, Stace and Neo for all the great files I've gotten. I will cross my fingers for a speedy return.
- Gina

hUmAnClAy 03-20-2004 11:14 AM

Just to remeber Myowncreed is going to be open 2 days more...

Thankz...

hUmAnClAy 03-24-2004 05:55 PM

Thanks To CreedFeed for your Support!!!