CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Padded Cell (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7294)

Sincirr 08-27-2004 06:53 AM

Padded Cell

:think::think::think:
Ok, Creedsister's chair abuse gave me an idea!

This thread is for anyone that is feelin reaaaaally mad and needs to vent...or throw things and break them....or scream their head off at something or someone thats driving us CRAZY!...or it could be a thread for those who are feelin just plain silly! :D

This is a place to LET IT ALL OUT!
Nothing comes out of this thread, cos it's sound-proof; and it's padded, so U dont hurt yourself!

...just watch out for the chairs though, cos they do pack a whallop!!! :dead: We may need an ER thread!

:silly:

creedsister 08-27-2004 10:56 AM

Oh Boy Thats Just What I Need It i will be here a lot , even if nobody else Is Posting........................HAHAHA.... :)

JulieCitySlicker 08-27-2004 02:40 PM

Great idea Donna :bigjump: :thumbsup:

RMadd 08-27-2004 03:24 PM

i'm so happy now, i'm surrounded by puppies and flowers

creedsister 08-27-2004 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
i'm so happy now, i'm surrounded by puppies and flowers

:flamer: :banghead: :banghead: :boxing:

RMadd 08-27-2004 09:45 PM

i love chocolate pudding and ice cream

JulieCitySlicker 08-27-2004 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
i love chocolate pudding and ice cream

Me to :D

creedsister 08-27-2004 10:57 PM

i would love some right about now Like Hot Fudge ;) :D

JulieCitySlicker 08-27-2004 11:32 PM

Hot fudge is awesome :pant:

creedsister 08-28-2004 11:12 AM

It Rocks :pant: :pant: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>What Sucks Since I Installed The Windows Xp 2 pack Its Give Me Nothing But Hell :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

RMadd 08-28-2004 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
It Rocks :pant: :pant: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>What Sucks Since I Installed The Windows Xp 2 pack Its Give Me Nothing But Hell :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

yeah, i just installed it when i got back down to school, and i'm not sure whether the problems i'm having from time to time w/ opening internet pages (you know, the whole "page not found" dealy) is due to this new sp2 or b/c of the high network traffic on-campus here. :) :) :)

creedsister 08-28-2004 12:58 PM

It Sucks I wish i never installed it :mad:

JulieCitySlicker 08-28-2004 01:19 PM

Man! Ever since I had our puter worked on, its been running a whole lot better and faster. Not getting ANY popups at all either :D

RMadd 08-28-2004 03:18 PM

That's awesome Julie!

creedsister 08-28-2004 07:42 PM

:mad: well damn it mines running slower than ever i can barley open a web page :mad: Now ive got to talk to a micrsoft tech :(

RMadd 08-29-2004 12:01 AM

Quote:

:mad: well damn it mines running slower than ever i can barley open a web page :mad: Now ive got to talk to a micrsoft tech :(

hmmm.... that's interesting
i think my problem was related to campus network traffic, b/c it's been running just fine today.

creedsister 08-29-2004 12:27 PM

yes i had to talk to microsoft for hours with a tech that sounded like fran,k :mad: from father of the bride i got her running now :D

RMadd 08-29-2004 02:29 PM

Quote:

yes i had to talk to microsoft for hours with a tech that sounded like fran,k :mad: from father of the bride

:hammerlol

goddess_bb 08-31-2004 02:54 PM

Today is just one of those days when I should of just stayed in bed..
my son is in one of his dramatic moods..where everything is a fight and includes screaming
the youngest is just being down-right demanding and won't leave me be for a second
my house is a freaking huge discusting mess and everyone just goes behind me and makes it worse
I feel the need to scream but am afraid if I start I just won't be able to stop...

--great thread thanks to who ever started it

Kimvan 08-31-2004 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb
my son is in one of his dramatic moods..where everything is a fight and includes screaming
the youngest is just being down-right demanding and won't leave me be for a second
my house is a freaking huge discusting mess and everyone just goes behind me and makes it worse
I feel the need to scream but am afraid if I start I just won't be able to stop...

Goddess I can totally sympathize with you. My kids were away camping for 5 days with family friends, came home VERY late last night, and we all took forever to actually fall asleep, we're all tired and cranky today, there was tons of laundry to do because the kids start school tomorrow, I had to take them to get haircuts, and the peace and quiet I had enjoyed for those 5 days went to pot because the kids argued :argue: practically all day!!! I have a dramatic 13 yr. old boy, and a 6 yr. old girl with a sudden attitude prob. that she seems to have picked up from someone else's kid that was staying with our friends! :mad1: :mad: :flame: uss: :banghead: :crying: :grr: :mad2: :chair:

ok, I feel better now...

creedsister 08-31-2004 10:26 PM

Wow Flustrations Flustrations, i need 20 minds and 20 bodys to go with it, :flame: :flame: :flame: :chair: :chair: :chair:

creedsister 08-31-2004 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb

Sincirr Did

Sincirr 09-01-2004 10:24 PM

Quote:

Quote:

(Originally Posted by BearFan) i'm so happy now, i'm surrounded by puppies and flowers
:flamer: :banghead: :banghead: :boxing:

HAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!! THATS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN HERE IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!

But yeh, the thread is not the laugh thread, the thread is the LUNACY THREAD!!!!

woohoo!!!

I empathise with y'all who are cranky, angry, frustrated, or flustrated as sis puts it! These chairs are in sympathy!
:chair::chair::chair:
:chair::chair::chair:

creedsister 09-01-2004 10:44 PM

My Pc is running so darn slow its working my nerves :mad1: :mad1: :banghead: :banghead:

Dogstar 09-01-2004 10:47 PM

Awww, :hugs: to all you having such a bad day :(....

creedsister 09-01-2004 10:53 PM

thank you, Dogstar Aside from the pc Its been a fair Ya Know :D

Dogstar 09-01-2004 11:53 PM

:)

creedsister 09-03-2004 10:11 PM

:mad1: :mad1: Im trying to download music to burn a cd and everytime i get to 6 percent THEY Shut Me ff ,b/c it take so long with the Dial now ive kept a pen and paper handy si i cant take down their names so i can shut,em OFF WHEN They Want Something Of Mine :mad:

JulieCitySlicker 09-03-2004 11:18 PM

That sucks sis :mad: Dial up friken blows monkeys :mad1:

JulieCitySlicker 09-03-2004 11:48 PM

Grrr! I'm getting really frickin tired of trying to find jobs on the internet and newspaper and them being to dang far for me to try to apply to them :mad1: :mad: I'm actually sick of job hunting and getting nowhere...Period :wtf:

Sincirr 09-04-2004 12:05 PM

:cuss:
Why are people such psychos!

I stupidly helped a poor guy that had his mobile taken by calling it for him and he starts screaming in my face and grabbing my arm cos I wouldn't let him use my mobile!

I didnt even know the freakin guy and hes expecting me to hand my freakin mobile over!!! I went off at him and told him to back off!

Why do I help people!:banghead:somebody slap me!:slap:
What a freakin cyco!!!:flame:

JulieCitySlicker 09-04-2004 01:54 PM

That sucks Donna! What a bunghole :wtf:

Sincirr 09-05-2004 07:46 AM

Damn straight!!!! .....though, Julie....I have never heard of the term bunghole, but it sounds really good! :)

WHAT A BUNGHOLE!!!!!
BUNGHOLEBUNGHOLEBUNGHOLE!!!!!

:jam:

WeatheredWoman 09-05-2004 05:45 PM

AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

...thank you! :D

creedsister 09-05-2004 10:34 PM

That Guy Sounded It Like Real Dork Uh Uh And A Bunghole :jam: :jam:

Sincirr 09-06-2004 09:15 AM

Quote:

That Guy Sounded It Like Real Dork Uh Uh And A Bunghole :jam: :jam:

:laugh:

Oh and WW: No problem hehe!

creedsister 09-06-2004 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
:laugh:

Oh and WW: No problem hehe!

love ya BUTTMUNCH :jam:

WeatheredWoman 09-06-2004 07:21 PM

BUTTMUNCH?????????????????? :slap:

ehh... can someone tell me what a BUTTMUNCH is??? :o

creedsister 09-06-2004 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
BUTTMUNCH?????????????????? :slap:

ehh... can someone tell me what a BUTTMUNCH is??? :o

uh hu uh hu no i dont know i thinks its like when your butt needs to be munched in stuff it rulesssssss buttmunched

Sincirr 09-07-2004 11:22 AM

Quote:

uh hu uh hu no i dont know i thinks its like when your butt needs to be munched in stuff it rulesssssss buttmunched

what the HELL IS GOING ON!!! I CANT TYPE BOLD! I CANT PUT AN INSTANT REPLY DOWN! IT GOES TO ADVANCED!!! I DIDNT ASK IT TO!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!
:headbang::headbang:
:headbang::headbang: