CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   SMM AVIE/Collin Farrell (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5438)

Julbright 01-05-2004 07:57 PM

SMM AVIE/Collin Farrell

Wow - what a dude - I commented about ScottysMyMan's avatar in one of the threads but decided Collin needed his own thread. He is so hot. I loved SWAT, The Recruit, Minority Report, and Phone Booth. He amazes me how he drops the accent on screen. Could he be any cuter? SWAT was fun with him working out and such..... hmm hmm... too bad he is such a party boy and kissed britney spears - two strikes against him in my book - but that's just me

anyone seen any other stuff he was in ?? anything worth seeing?

hayley 01-05-2004 08:31 PM

I haven't seen those movies, my brother is watching Minority Report right now, and I do want to see Phone Booth it looks great.

I don't think he's that hot, just my opinion

JenRN 01-05-2004 09:00 PM

Yes he is a hottie for certain, and ohhhhhhh that accent, it would take him no time to get his way with me! :o ;)

hayley 01-05-2004 09:12 PM

His mustache is annoying it's abit big

JenRN 01-05-2004 09:33 PM

mustache, hmmm.... never really payed too much attention to it!

Hunterr 01-05-2004 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julbright
Wow - what a dude - I commented about ScottysMyMan's avatar in one of the threads but decided Collin needed his own thread. He is so hot. I loved SWAT, The Recruit, Minority Report, and Phone Booth. He amazes me how he drops the accent on screen. Could he be any cuter? SWAT was fun with him working out and such..... hmm hmm... too bad he is such a party boy and kissed britney spears - two strikes against him in my book - but that's just me

Yes,He is cute. i liked SWAT also. He is said to be a bad boy when it comes to women.. TTYL

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-05-2004 09:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Julbright which thread did you comment about it? I must have missed it!

Anyways, OMG!!!! Do I love this man! I'm a little obsessed right now, can you tell? I just finished writing a story about him in the fan fiction section. All he would have to do is look at me the right way and he could have me anytime , anywhere and anyway he wants! If he talked to me I think I would probably fall over because of his accent! I have seen most of his movies and my hubby is currently helping me stock my DVD library with his films! Here guys have some eye candy! Couldn't you just eat him up!!!!!! :pant:

hayley 01-05-2004 09:46 PM

That photo reminded me of Enrique Englasias (sp) lol

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-05-2004 10:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh god no!!!! Here how about this one!!

jma91 01-05-2004 10:45 PM

Colin Farrell

Quote:

Tigerland is definitely worth seeing. It is one of his best work to date. IMHO. American Outlaws is pretty good movie. He plays Jesse James.

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-05-2004 10:47 PM

I haven't seen Tigerland but I will definitely have to check it out! I had originally passed on American Outlaws because I'm not really into westerns but it's worth a look!

Julbright 01-05-2004 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Hey Julbright which thread did you comment about it? I must have missed it!

Anyways, OMG!!!! Do I love this man! I'm a little obsessed right now, can you tell? I just finished writing a story about him in the fan fiction section. All he would have to do is look at me the right way and he could have me anytime , anywhere and anyway he wants! If he talked to me I think I would probably fall over because of his accent! I have seen most of his movies and my hubby is currently helping me stock my DVD library with his films! Here guys have some eye candy! Couldn't you just eat him up!!!!!! :pant:

Oh MY God! :pant: Those are INCREDIBLE eye candies!!!! (Enrique - um - NOT!) I don't remember seeing him with long hair before - good GOD those are awesome pictures. I don't blame you for being obsessed - he would be so hard to resisit especially when he talks that Irish speak. He is incredible looking.

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-05-2004 10:56 PM

You should see some of the other pics I have but they are too big to attach!( I have a pic of him with blonde hair!!OMG!!) I have been dreaming about this man lately! I love to hear him do interviews because I miss his accent when he's doing his movies. Ever once in awhile it does come out! I was watching Minority Report over the weekend ( screw Tom Cruise, Colin all the way!!) and I could here it every now and then come out! I guess because I usually pay very close attention whenever he's on the screen! :pant:

Julbright 01-05-2004 11:08 PM

Blonde - huh - wow. I too notice his accent on screen now and again as well. yummy

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-05-2004 11:10 PM

I'll have to see if I can resize them and post them at a later date! You would be surprised but he looks gooooodddddd! Trust me this will be done! ;)

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-05-2004 11:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok I think I got it let's try it!

Julbright 01-05-2004 11:17 PM

Quote:

I have been dreaming about this man lately!

You know who I am getting an itch for - Joe Don Rooney from the country group the Rascall Flatts - he is no Stapp or Collin but he is something. I just wish Collin wasn't such a bad boy - for someone like me - I could entertain thoughts about being with Collin for a couple hours and it would be a lot of non-talking if you know what I mean - OK well he could talk a little but he better be doing other things - but when I think of Scottie I think of long-term emotional connection - there is non-talking too but I don't know that I could get tired of scottie - I would get tired of a bad boy party boy.

Anyway - am rambling

hayley 01-05-2004 11:20 PM

Quote:

Oh god no!!!! Here how about this one!!

That one was better, he looked pretty hot there.

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-05-2004 11:21 PM

Rambling is ok! I know what you mean about Colin too! But now that he has a son he might calm his ways, it's usually how it happens! Scott is a whole other story! I could see all the same things with him that you see! Wouldn't it be funny though if in real life they were the opposites of each other! :eek: Because you know you can't believe everything you read in the press!

Julbright 01-05-2004 11:21 PM

Quote:

Ok I think I got it let's try it!

OMG that is awesome! I can't believe he looks that good blonde! He is so dark I was having a hard time imagining blonde but yes I would do him ... I mean he looks awesome! :thud:

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-05-2004 11:23 PM

That's what I said when I saw that pic! :thud: :pant:

Julbright 01-05-2004 11:26 PM

Quote:

Rambling is ok! I know what you mean about Colin too! But now that he has a son he might calm his ways, it's usually how it happens! Scott is a whole other story! I could see all the same things with him that you see! Wouldn't it be funny though if in real life they were the opposites of each other! :eek: Because you know you can't believe everything you read in the press!

Yeah maybe Collin will straighten up a little and Scottie will go off the path and sow his wild oats.... :smokin: :drunk:

On another note - did you happen to see the show I believe it was on E! about the red carpet - there was a little bit on Collin - mostly about how he is just himself all the time and that he is always smoking on the red carpet. He was cute - putting out his butt in the shrubs and stuff -

hayley 01-05-2004 11:27 PM

Quote:

(Enrique - um - NOT!)

Then check out these pictures:

The one SMM posted:

http://www.creedfeed.com/community/a...ttachmentid=92

And one of Enrique I found on Google:

http://www.stluciastar.com/weekend/s...as-enrique.jpg

lol look at the simalarity

hayley 01-05-2004 11:28 PM

Without the mustache

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-05-2004 11:32 PM

Sorry Hayley but i just don't see it. The expressions are the same yes but Enrique just doesn't compare!NOT BY A LONG SHOT!!!

Julbright 01-05-2004 11:32 PM

ok perhaps there was soemthing similar about those poses and photos but I don't see Enrique at all when I look at Collin - even in those pix -

it is funny though !

hayley 01-05-2004 11:33 PM

lol oh well I tried ;) j/k

He's alright looking but not my cup of tea

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-05-2004 11:35 PM

To each their own! Everyone has different tastes that's what makes life interesting!

hayley 01-05-2004 11:37 PM

True

GeeK_2004 01-06-2004 10:52 AM

I dont think that he's all that great lookin....

JenRN 01-06-2004 10:55 AM

Just another bad boy I am attacted to!!! Damn it, what is it with me and bad boys? :confused:

GeeK_2004 01-06-2004 10:56 AM

:dunno:

WeatheredWoman 01-06-2004 02:42 PM

You see ? I told ya Kris... we're not the only ones :D :D :D

Right now I'm gonna read THE STORY to an end :o

WeatheredWoman 01-06-2004 02:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-06-2004 07:29 PM

Yeah, I don't look like that! I could definitely see it though but with me in the pic! :laugh: