CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   RE: Closed thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8520)

shiver 01-29-2005 04:32 PM

I haven't seen the video.

Are we talking about Bush the band or Bush the President?

Soundslave 01-29-2005 04:45 PM

I think it was about the president bush

Agent D 01-29-2005 06:10 PM

I don't remember Bush being in the Megalomaniac video. I only remembering seeing Hitler.

titan9 01-29-2005 07:42 PM

President Bush is who I was implying. I guess he wasn't in the video, but I heard that the song was about him.

shiver 01-29-2005 08:37 PM

Thats weird cause I can't see it being about him, but I can see it being about some superficial prima-donna rock star, there are a lot out there. Figured they had an encounter, so that was what the song was about, or a famous actor.

aussiecreeder 01-29-2005 10:02 PM

I think that Incubus tune is about Bush and he draws some comparisons with Nazi Germany. I don't think its about any popular music star.......

titan9 01-29-2005 11:39 PM

I agree, Aussie. That's how I took the song. Oh, and while we're on the topic of Incubus, today they were apparently on Xbox Live. I don't know if you guys know this, but they're huge Halo 2 fans. My brothers are, too. Well, apparently one of my brothers played one of the members of Incubus(he is not sure which one because the gamertag just said Incubus 1, Incubus 2, Incubus 3 etc.) And my Bro kicked that guy's butt! Pretty funny. They must suck at Halo 2.:laugh:

aussiecreeder 01-29-2005 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
I agree, Aussie. That's how I took the song. Oh, and while we're on the topic of Incubus, today they were apparently on Xbox Live. I don't know if you guys know this, but they're huge Halo 2 fans. My brothers are, too. Well, apparently one of my brothers played one of the members of Incubus(he is not sure which one because the gamertag just said Incubus 1, Incubus 2, Incubus 3 etc.) And my Bro kicked that guy's butt! Pretty funny. They must suck at Halo 2.:laugh:

yeah but can your brother sing like brandon boyd? ;)

titan9 01-30-2005 11:44 AM

Lol, nah. I'm not sure who my bro played(might have been Boyd or one of the other guys) but I do know he did play one of the members. And he dominated the guy.:laugh:

Agent D 01-30-2005 06:58 PM

Quote:

Lol, nah. I'm not sure who my bro played(might have been Boyd or one of the other guys) but I do know he did play one of the members. And he dominated the guy.:laugh:

Now that is very cool.

shiver 01-31-2005 03:50 PM

Oh yeah, well Garth Brooks came through the drive thru at the McDonald's I used to work at.

titan9 01-31-2005 08:07 PM

Lol, Garth Brooks. He's like retired now, or something.

shiver 01-31-2005 08:50 PM

Quote:

Lol, Garth Brooks. He's like retired now, or something.

Hey! It's all I got. Except, I wasn't working at the time he came in. It was on a Sunday morning, I worked Sunday evening. Man, I got no exciting celebrity encounter. I tried at the AB show here in Nov. But I got shut down by the freakin security. Apparently, the owner only wanted people with backstage passes to hang around. Freakin' stooge.

XenoN 02-01-2005 01:56 AM

Yeah! Well... I met Alter Bridge! :cool:
lol

Man I wish I was here for the infamous locked thread. I wanted to lay the smackdown so badly... but oh well. Too late now. I'm sure I'll get another opportunity.

It was cool reading the heated thread though! I was all gettin into it.