CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Stapp Confesses (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10323)

Stappishot 01-14-2006 08:53 PM

Re: Stapp Confesses

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
Exactly. Don't like it... don't read. I never called you a name for posting what you believe, I just don't believe in kicking the guy while he's down. Maybe you should rethink about telling me to "calm down," when you're the one who got "pissed." I do apologize for one thing... getting you confused with the othe person who's screen name is basically identical to yours. However... my point is... let the guy live his life... and let the guy try to repair his life.

I'm letting him do what he has to do. I'm just posting my 2 cents. So that's how this all happened u got my name confused with another, lol. WOW, that's funny!:D Yea I got pissed because u basically told me what I said that I didn't, and now here u r saying that someone else's name looks like my name. Read carefully b4 a post. I think he's well on his way by doing the article in the magazine. I just hope that he can keep this going. That'll be nice to see that. But if he can't, I'm sure we'll be back for more posting ;) :D

RockGoddess 01-14-2006 09:05 PM

I have to laugh at those who now claim that Mark, Flip, management, etc. did nothing to help Stapp with his problem. To them I would like to post a little reminder: Cameron paid for one of Stapp's many rehab sints (so much for not helping.) And then he had to sue Stapp to get his money back; that's how grateful Stapp was for the help.)

The Lithium 01-14-2006 09:15 PM

To all of you Stapp fans who blames Mark for not trying to help Stapp out, (and obviously didn't read the interview):

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Tremonti
"We wanted to help the guy. But we'd been through that game so many times; eventually, you know, you're not your brother's keeper. We had a hundred people in that organization that relied on us. After a while, it's like, 'Are we going to live our lives like this for one person?' Then you decide, 'OK, I'll remove the cancer."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:

All management had to do was cancel or postpone the tour. They did for a few shows after Stapp got in a car accident... or a soar throat. If this was an ongoing problem with Stapp... someone should've recognized it.

Yes, but for what? Do you think Stapp would stop do drugs and alchol just because they postpone the tour a few weeks/months? It takes years, if you ever come clean.

And again... You cannot help someone if that person doesn't accept your help! Stapp rode other busses than the rest of the band throughtout the whole tour! There is just no way they knew exactly what he went through, 'cause the locked himself in. And inside himself. I'm sure they all tried to watch his back, Mark said they did. But when you tell a drug addict: "You have got to quit", and the drug addict goes: "Mind your own bizz, I'm fine!" - it's impossible to help.

Steve 01-15-2006 11:45 AM

Sorry came a little late here, Stappishot please don't resort to namecalling and insults. Chase presented his thoughts orderly and you come back and throw insults towards him. No need for that.

Ana4Stapp 01-15-2006 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
As I said before, no one can really help an addict if he's not ready to accept the help.

Very true!!!!!

Ana4Stapp 01-15-2006 11:57 AM

Quote:

I never realized that once you reach a certain number of chances, you become exempt from the possibility of ever changing your life around. It is possible that some bitterness was built from a feeling of abandonment from those who he was close to... his ex wife, bandmates, and management. Not to mention that the media did a effective job at mocking him. Stapp's not a saint.. and neither are the rest of the people that were involved with Creed.

Yeah...but the most sad thing is that he definitely contributed to this image...:rolleyes:

Stappishot 01-15-2006 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Sorry came a little late here, Stappishot please don't resort to namecalling and insults. Chase presented his thoughts orderly and you come back and throw insults towards him. No need for that.

That I understand, and that's all I'm saying cause I don't want this to be on going, I just wanna read post and that's it.

Stappishot 01-15-2006 03:34 PM

Thanks Ana for going to myspace, I put u on my friend list! :D

IamFilthy 01-15-2006 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stappishot
U r up his ass, ur just something else! And yes I do have stappishot cause I think he's hot! I don't go around trying to defend his every move! What's wrong with u! AND DON'T EVER, EVER PUT SOMETHING THAT I DIDN'T WRITE DOWN ANYMORE! THAT WAS JUST RUDE! If ur gonna say something say something THAT I SAID! Not something that u think I said! :mad1:

WHOA!!!! Somebody should calm down and take their meds.

Stappishot 01-15-2006 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamFilthy
WHOA!!!! Somebody should calm down and take their meds.

Okay b4 anyone else wants to butt in on this, I was having a bad day yesterday, lol, I apologize. Really I do. But 2day, I went outside and played in the snow, and now I feel better lol!

Stappishot 01-15-2006 03:58 PM

Did anyone see the interview that Scott did on yahoo music, I tried to get in there, but they said there was an error? It's the live@launch interview.

titan9 01-15-2006 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stappishot
Did anyone see the interview that Scott did on yahoo music, I tried to get in there, but they said there was an error? It's the live@launch interview.

The idiots at Launch have apparently forgotten to put it up. It's been that way since 10AM this morning. No one has seen the interview yet.

Stappishot 01-15-2006 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
The idiots at Launch have apparently forgotten to put it up. It's been that way since 10AM this morning. No one has seen the interview yet.

Wow, that sucks!

geletmote 01-16-2006 12:03 AM

STapp "He also says he could foresee a Creed reunion someday"

love reading shit like that.

geletmote 01-16-2006 12:10 AM

Tremonti says fans shouldn't hold their breath. "I haven't listened to a Creed song in years," he confesses. "I can't stand it. I wouldn't want to play those songs again. It was a complete nightmare.

WELL Doesnt that make exisiting creed fans feel great?? Thats disgrace for him to say he cant stand those songs and doesnt want to play them, he created them for wat reason then MONEY?? I thought tremonti loved all those songs he wrote im talking about the guitar work mainly, I respect stapp because he still believe there could be a creed reunion, he loves every fukn song and hasnt dissed the songs like mark has even though his gone solo while mark has made his own band his ditched Creed.. Im not impresesed with mark