CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed reunion-tour plan 'near completion' (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12146)

mrcreedfreaktn 04-01-2009 01:08 PM

Re: Creed reunion-tour plan 'near completion'

There is a band on Myspace called SoLongDavey that just posted that they are going out with Creed and Nickleback this summer.

eusebioCBR 04-01-2009 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrcreedfreaktn
There is a band on Myspace called SoLongDavey that just posted that they are going out with Creed and Nickleback this summer.

Yup, it says "Creed world tour 2009" with Scotts face covering the earth:laugh: .

TeriB19 04-02-2009 07:40 AM

Quote:

Tracy is that you???

mrcreedfreaktn 04-02-2009 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Tracy is that you???

Hey there stranger, yep it's me :)

Frankie 04-02-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

SoLongDavey admitted it was an April Fool's joke...

However...

The video that appeared and disappeared has now reappeared on Creed.com, along with a new look for the site.
At the end of the video it now says

"Coming Summer 2009"

shrug...so there ya go

mrcreedfreaktn 04-02-2009 06:14 PM

That video quality is awesome, I do believe we are going to be seeing a Creed reunion this year. :)

TrulyAmazing 04-02-2009 10:19 PM

Quote:

That video quality is awesome, I do believe we are going to be seeing a Creed reunion this year. :)

Yes We Our Indeed Come Hell Or high water we shall see a creed reunion this year : mrcreedfreaktn good to see ya again dude

Tremontiriffs77 04-03-2009 07:45 AM

Hey I would like to say hello to everyone.... Im new here and I am a huge creed fan and didnt know about this site until recently...Seems like a chill place...

Tremontiriffs77 04-03-2009 08:07 AM

Just checked creeds website...Its Official Summer 09 they are back...This is awesome...I wonde how long it will be before tickets go on sale...I hope soon...

Sakizopa 04-03-2009 11:24 AM

personally i think that they really should be unified in their personal thoughts to their claim. i make my personal JohSepBach in my Solaia for a while. One by one as good for music in itself!

mrcreedfreaktn 04-03-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
Yes We Our Indeed Come Hell Or high water we shall see a creed reunion this year : mrcreedfreaktn good to see ya again dude

Thank you glad to be back :)

TrulyAmazing 04-03-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Thank you glad to be back :)

Your Welcome :peacelove

Agent D 04-03-2009 05:55 PM

I'm not feeling this at all. Hate to be a negative nancy when everyone else is so happy. I just don't want to see Alter Bridge fall apart after only two albums on top of which, Mark, Brian, and Flip all insisted countless times that they'd never do a Creed reunion. Never ever they said. Not for millions upon millions of dollars. Now all of a sudden there's officially gonna be a reunion? Talk about hypocrites.

FreedomFighter 04-03-2009 07:45 PM

Right on agent d! I don't want to see alter bridge go either. Creed was great but there time is done. I still think Stapp is gonna just take his backup band out and call themselves Creed.

Good news from AB today too...they're together writing right now for their new album. Rock on!

Agent D 04-05-2009 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreedomFighter
Good news from AB today too...they're together writing right now for their new album. Rock on!

Now that's good news.