CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Clips from Switchfoot's new album! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9407)

JulieCitySlicker 09-10-2005 07:33 PM

Ya,I do go to a Switchfoot board,2 of them actually ;) I like coming here still though because I have some great friends here :D

Bridge of Clay 09-11-2005 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
I have to agree with Marcos... You have NEVER heard Alter Bridge, although they are so amazing. In my opinion even better than Creed, although I know Marcos would never agree with that... Anyway... And you haven't listened to Creed for over a year? No offence, but maybe you should join a Switchfoot board instead, cause it seems you've gone in another direction than the rest of us on this board. (Which is totally okay, and I think you're pretty nice, so I don't mind you hanging around here, but you know... This is a board 'bout Creed, AB and Stapp's solo album. And you just don't seem to be into that anymore).

And I have to agree with Marcos once more! You SHOULD check them out 'cause I'm pretty sure you'd like them! You're missing out on the greatest music and live band ever!

Actually I think musically and vocally AB is better than Creed. But I'm attached to Creed emotionally, it's like that first girlfriend you'll never forget. ;)

The Lithium 09-11-2005 04:42 AM

Well, I'm having my first "real" relationship right now, so I'll know what you mean when we break up. Woohhooo, I can't wait... :rolleyes: (Very ironic). We've been together for 7 months now.

But I do agree, I get a very special feeling everytime I listen to Creed. Which isn't too often... I guess I wanna keep that feeling, and I know I may never hear any new songs from Creed, so I don't wanna get tired of the ones I have, you know?

Muad'Dib 09-11-2005 07:45 AM

Managed to grab copies of the 4 Switchfoot albums today (not the new one). Im actually pleasantly surpised at them. From what I read about them I never thought id really like them at all. But yeah im really enjoying them.

JulieCitySlicker 09-12-2005 07:29 PM

ROCK ON! Tomorrows the big day :D

titan9 09-13-2005 07:28 PM

Just picked it up a couple of hours ago. I already have the leaked version, so I have of course already heard the CD. Like I said before, I like it a lot.

JulieCitySlicker 09-13-2005 07:31 PM

I just got mine not that long ago to :D Dang UPS man made me wait till 5:30pm for it.Meanie,lol :)

Muad'Dib 09-22-2005 05:06 AM

Picked it up today, loving it at moment. Whats everyones favourite songs? I really like Easier Than Love, The Blues, Lonely Nation, The Setting Sun and We Are On Tonight.

JulieCitySlicker 09-23-2005 07:28 PM

My faves so far are,Lonely Nation,The Shadow Proves The Sunshine,Stars, The Setting Sun, Happy Is A Yuppie Word, The Fatal Woynd,We Are One Tonight :)