CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Additional comments about Chicago show (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1081)

creedfan47a 12-30-2002 09:21 PM

We, the loyal members of CreedFeed, officially appoint TERIB19 as our spokeswoman, because she always says the right thing at the right time!! :D

TeriB19 12-30-2002 09:27 PM

Only when I can get my size 7 1/2 foot out of my mouth long enough. I'm sure there are some that I've pissed of here with my post, but I don't believe ALL the new posters are wallowing in the negative. Please don't get me wrong you guys, but I am very skeptical of the fact that while the tour was going well and they were looking, feeling and sounding great, the new members trickled in, and now that they have proven to be human, the board is inundated with 16 new members all with a story to tell.

creedfan47a 12-30-2002 09:29 PM

My feet are bigger than yours!! ;)

About the new members, we will know what kind of fans they are if they stick around here during Creed's long deserved and awaited break next year.

TeriB19 12-30-2002 09:37 PM

You're right, Bigfoot. ;) If they hang with us and keep up the positive hopes and thoughts for the band, they're true fans. If not, then they were just angered fans venting.

creedfan47a 12-30-2002 10:27 PM

You know, shoe sizes could be different between our two countries. So don't get all big-headed about it. ;)

TeriB19 12-30-2002 10:29 PM

What is your shoe size in the future?

creedfan47a 12-30-2002 10:36 PM

I don't want to tell you until I find out the conversion from US to Australian!

TeriB19 12-30-2002 10:46 PM

:chic: :chic: :chic: :chic: Chicken.:D

creedfan47a 12-30-2002 10:50 PM

Yep. :D

Tremonticized21 12-31-2002 01:40 AM

Here,
. I think that this incident does two things, among others: it disappoints the people like myself, who have been longtime fans and always thought Creed had something to stand for, and it also gives all the people who hated Creed something more to use to rip on them. I think that if people start to abandon Creed because of one incident, it'll only prove what all the critics have said all along. I know how people feel. This was my sixth Creed show, dating back to when I saw them in Florida in '99. I was there. I sat outside for four hours in the cold so I could be up close and personal with Tremonti and the band. You know people are going to say this and that, all about how the band is fake and that they were never any better than a Pearl Jam wannabe band. I know that people go through a lot just being fans of the band. Just like they're criticized for being "too religious", people who support the band are looked at in the same way.
Keep it real.
Kevin

---

Tremonticized21 12-31-2002 01:45 AM

Little side note here,
I'd like to give a shout out to anyone who was on the floor, in the front on Tremonti's side, that was seriously fun getting that guy kicked out that tried to cut everyone, holla back if you took part in the shenanigans.

souldancer 12-31-2002 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan47a
We, the loyal members of CreedFeed, officially appoint TERIB19 as our spokeswoman, because she always says the right thing at the right time!! :D

Yeahhh and I hope her signature comes true!

creedfreak76 12-31-2002 10:00 AM

I was at the Chicago show. It was the 4th time I have seen creed this year. Yes the show was a disaster, but that doesn't mean that everyone should bash them. I saw 3 other shows this year that kicked ass. I stood outside in the cold for 4 1/2 hours waiting to see the greatest band in the world. At first I was mad, but then I realized that Scott Stapp is human like the rest of us. He makes mistakes. He has had a rough year and it is the end of their tour. If Creed is the band I think they are they will find a way to make it up to us. It's just not in them to let their fabs down like that. Anyways, my name is on a list for q101 to call me as soon as they know what happened, so as soon as I find out I will let everyone know.

ekk25 12-31-2002 10:11 AM

I'm guessing quite a few of the new members to the site were individuals who witnessed Sunday night's concert. Some may be loyal Creed fans, some may not. It is certainly not a prerequisite to be a long time Creed fan in order to post on this board. I used to be a die hard Creed fan, but now I am not. I have no problem with people liking the band, but personally, I no longer do.

My intent to join here was two fold. First, I wanted to air my disgust in a public forum over the concert on Sunday night. Second, I wanted to give credit to the opening act, Local h.

Good luck to Creed and their uncertain future.

Xterminator27 12-31-2002 11:42 AM

heh ill never stop my fanthing 4 creed there an awsome band and nothen can really change that... however i just cant seem to "Respect" Scott as much as i did before after that. He better put an apology and make a fan apretiation consort.