CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Post a Picture of yourself Thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8228)

Anna1011 03-28-2005 05:02 AM

ill think of something ;)

Wylde-Tremonti 03-28-2005 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
no there can only be one pair on here that does that! get your own idea! ;)

You guys Seriously need to get Instant Messenger... it's gettin rediculous :rolleyes:

Dearon_Thereon 03-28-2005 12:52 PM

Haha, so? let them :)

aussiecreeder 03-28-2005 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti
You guys Seriously need to get Instant Messenger... it's gettin rediculous :rolleyes:

:o perhaps.....

Anna1011 03-30-2005 09:28 AM

one drunken night after a lot of headbangin :D

Hehe

hayley 03-31-2005 03:42 AM

Quote:

Oh so please enlighten me, what exactly is a message board for? :mad:

aussiecreeder 03-31-2005 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -

fight fight fight fight! ;)
if someone says something interesting i'm more than happy to talk to someone else.......

Mulletman 03-31-2005 10:14 AM

A message board is for people to communicate with each other, make new friends, post your thoughts. Not for two kids to go ranting how horny they are. What you guys have done is highjacked a thread and sent it tino a completely unrelated topic.

Its all fun and good if you guys would like to continue your convos, just dont take a regular thread run it to the ground. By the way, didnt someone create a thread for you guys?

Wylde-Tremonti 03-31-2005 04:28 PM

Quote:

THIS IS THE POST YOUR PICTURE THREAD... There shouldn't be hardly any talking in here! This is not the "Flirt with AC thread..."

JulieCitySlicker 03-31-2005 04:38 PM

:flee: Outta here before the chairs start flyin ;)

:chair:

hayley 03-31-2005 06:07 PM

Quote:

THIS IS THE POST YOUR PICTURE THREAD... There shouldn't be hardly any talking in here! This is not the "Flirt with AC thread..."

Well if there shouldn't be any talking then tell all of the other people to stop talking! Gee, that would be a really fun thread wouldn't it. :rolleyes:

Mulletman 03-31-2005 07:33 PM

No one said stop talking, but then again no said you two could take your little childish playfullness into every single thread you visit. Its fine if you guys want to talk like this, just stop taking it with you into every single thread. Its annoying and we, for teh most part, are beyond that. Its like having a couple make out in the theatre in the seats next to you.

hayley 03-31-2005 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
No one said stop talking, but then again no said you two could take your little childish playfullness into every single thread you visit. Its fine if you guys want to talk like this, just stop taking it with you into every single thread.

Lol. Sorry. I guess we should start posting more in our thread, but for some reason it never seems to stay there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MulletMan
Its annoying and we, for teh most part, are beyond that. Its like having a couple make out in the theatre in the seats next to you.

What's wrong with that? LOL just kidding, I'm sorry. But the only reason that Matt brought the subject up is because of something that I know and he won't tell anyone. Right, Matt? I'm sure you remember the PM's that you sent me awhile back.

Wylde-Tremonti 03-31-2005 08:21 PM

Quote:

But the only reason that Matt brought the subject up is because of something that I know and he won't tell anyone. Right, Matt? I'm sure you remember the PM's that you sent me awhile back.

??????????????????
That has nothing to do with it! It's Rude of you two to take up an entire page of something that doesn't belong in this thread. I can understand that people comment on other people's pictures... that's fine. But you guys are just chatting like there's no topic. That defeats the purpose of us having different threads!

hayley 03-31-2005 08:24 PM

Quote:

??????????????????
That has nothing to do with it!

Matt stop it. You haven't been friendly with me ever since, or tried to make the effort.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wydle-Tremonti
It's Rude of you two to take up an entire page of something that doesn't belong in this thread. I can understand that people comment on other people's pictures... that's fine. But you guys are just chatting like there's no topic. That defeats the purpose of us having different threads!

Well S.O.R.R.Y!