CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New Mark Recording (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6271)

aussiecreeder 04-09-2004 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel
Just wanted to let you know that you will see Mark soloing and shredding quite a bit on the new CD.

Michael

cool i sort of expected but thanks for the confirmation! okay this is how the video for the first single has to look like. "Singer" we'll call him for now has just sung the chorus and that angelic voice has you on a high, then a hairband ala The Darkness moment arrives where a guitar flys into Mark's hands and he goes nuts for 20 seconds! :D Also if the singer is who we all think it is this guy can play guitar quite well so Mark and "singer" can have this battle type thing. both having guitars in their hands and Mark wins of course! :D I promise i'm not on drugs, i'm just naturally quite silly! :)

Michael I can't wait for everyone to hear how good Mark really is, but can you tell us how much we can expect to hear Mark's voice on this album? Also are you going to be able to announce who the singer is and the band's name fairly soon? Any update on Submersed?

tremonti4life04 04-09-2004 09:08 PM

Wow, thanks michael...didnt quite expect to get an answer from a higher power like that, geez....i guess when it rains, it pours! Anywhoo....Michael, Thanks for the info, and another thing, could you tell your brother this message, and its important...tell him that:

"Ken Gray says hi, and, that i will come down and shine his guitars, polish his shoes, wash his clothes, feed and bathe any pets, mow his lawn, polish his pinball machines, and be his personal servant/bodyguard for a month if he gives me his black PRS with the tribal" I wont serve much purpose as a body guard, except to stay behind and get beat on while he gets away, but isnt that what obsessed fans are for?

Thanks Michael

hayley 04-09-2004 09:30 PM

Quote:

Just wanted to let you know that you will see Mark soloing and shredding quite a bit on the new CD.

Michael

That was to be expected, but all the better hearing it from you, awesome stuff. Thanks. :) :jam: :tremonti: I'm getting more excited by the day!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tremonti4life04
"Ken Gray says hi, and, that i will come down and shine his guitars, polish his shoes, wash his clothes, feed and bathe any pets, mow his lawn, polish his pinball machines, and be his personal servant/bodyguard for a month if he gives me his black PRS with the tribal"

:laugh: :laugh: You sound like you would be a kick ass servant!

Trees of Wisdom 04-10-2004 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
are you kidding me? Rafael was the coolest one! Too bad they never gave him enough credit.

Rafael was too arrogant. He didn't want to accept Leonardo as the leader. Remember in the second Ninja's Turtle movie, what he did?

aussiecreeder 04-10-2004 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
Rafael was too arrogant. He didn't want to accept Leonardo as the leader. Remember in the second Ninja's Turtle movie, what he did?

okay back on topic now, besides wasen't it spelt Raphael? :)

The Lithium 04-10-2004 05:14 AM

Micheal. We've been talking a bit about it on the board, and we all thinks it would be SO cool if Flip could get at least one solo!! He's so much better than people thinks he is!

aussiecreeder 04-10-2004 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Micheal. We've been talking a bit about it on the board, and we all thinks it would be SO cool if Flip could get at least one solo!! He's so much better than people thinks he is!

that would be great and also allow brian to show off a bit! :D

Sheila63 04-10-2004 04:10 PM

Quote:

Michael

That's great news, Michael. :) I can't wait to hear it!!

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-10-2004 04:31 PM

Is Flip is the best drummer in the whole wide world! I think he's awesome.

aussiecreeder 04-11-2004 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
Is Flip is the best drummer in the whole wide world! I think he's awesome.

i'ld like to say he is but a few names come up such as Danny Carey, Matt Cameron etc:

Dogstar 04-11-2004 01:32 AM

And Josh Freese, Sean Kinney....

aussiecreeder 04-11-2004 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
And Josh Freese, Sean Kinney....

can't argue with those names either! :D Lars back in the day was no slouch either. Audioslave's drummer (name escapes me) I would put ahead as well. Sorry Flip!

Dogstar 04-11-2004 04:53 AM

BRAD WILK...I LOVE HIM! And right on about Lars :D

aussiecreeder 04-11-2004 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
BRAD WILK...I LOVE HIM! And right on about Lars :D

that is right i remembered his name a little after typing that, he's a good power drummer. Lars has put a few people offside as late but he's a fantastic drummer.