CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   You might be a Creed fan... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5810)

facelessman 02-10-2004 10:24 PM

you might be a creed fan if youve used a creed song as a poem and turned it in to your english teacher. (i got an a on it too)

benkenobi 02-11-2004 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
you might be a creed fan if youve used a creed song as a poem and turned it in to your english teacher. (i got an a on it too)

Awesome!!!

multifast1 02-11-2004 09:10 AM

Quote:

I'm sure lots of non-Creed fans have done the same thing.. whether they'd admit it or not!

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-11-2004 10:13 AM

you might be a Creed fan if every t-shirt in your drawer is a Creed t-shirt and

you might be a Creed fan if your 2 year old daughter knows all the band memebers names including both bass players!

Sheila63 02-11-2004 10:54 AM

You might be a Creed fan if you know all of the band members' birthdays off the top of your head.

multifast1 02-11-2004 10:55 AM

You might be a Creed fan if... you know that having a Blue Collar actually puts you in a higher tax bracket.

You might be a Creed fan if... you think all coordinates lead to some dirt crossroads in Florida.

Higher_Desire 02-11-2004 12:38 PM

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :roll: :laugh:
I've been laughing about that for about 5 minutes now. That's awesome.

You might be a Creed fan if you know there was originally another guitarist in addition to Tremonti, but he quit before they got a deal with Wind-Up.
(Unfortunatly, his name escapes me right now.)

You might be a Creed fan if you know the name of the man on the cover of the My Own Prison Album. (Justin Brown)

You might be a Creed fan if you know the picture on the My Own Prison album cover was taken by Daniel Tremonti for a photography class.

You might be a Creed fan if you find nothing wrong with a "Naked Toddler."

You might be a Creed fan if you know the brand of cell phone Stapp's ex-wife, Hilarie, hit him with during an argument. (Motorola)

You might be a Creed fan if you know that Hilarie spent 3 nights in jail for "assult with a deadly weapon" because of that incident because Scott wouldn't bail her out.

H-D :moon:

TeriB19 02-11-2004 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
you might be a Creed fan if your 2 year old daughter knows all the band memebers names including both bass players!

LMAO Kris!!! Been there, done that.

You (and your kids) might be a Creed fan if you put on a Spongebob movie in the car for the kids and they'd rather hear One Last Breath.

Julbright 02-11-2004 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multifast1
I'm sure lots of non-Creed fans have done the same thing.. whether they'd admit it or not!

Similar but a little different - I wrote a paper (supposed to have been ABOUT a poem) in High School on U2's Running to Stand Still and I also got an A and the highest grade in the class (each week one paper was selected to be read to class and mine was selected that week). I was honest about it being song lyrics but the teacher didn't mind I guess since the paper rocked. ;)

benkenobi 02-11-2004 05:23 PM

You might be a Creed fan if you have a certain crest printed somewhere on your body that would get you locked up for indecent exposure.

(Not me by the way)

Higher_Desire 02-12-2004 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benkenobi
You might be a Creed fan if you have a certain crest printed somewhere on your body that would get you locked up for indecent exposure.

(Not me by the way)

Working off of that...

You might be a Creed fan if you have a certain crest tattooed on your body and have no damn clue what it means!

H-D :razz:

SleeplessAngel 02-12-2004 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Working off of that...

You might be a Creed fan if you have a certain crest tattooed on your body and have no damn clue what it means!

H-D :razz:

haha, that's going to be me in a week and half....Did I fail or pass?

Shadow 02-12-2004 04:54 PM

You might be a Creed fan if you know Scott's real name and the reason why he changed it. (A.S.S.)

You might be a Creed fan if you know the name Scott used to post on their website (Anthony Flippen).

You might be a Creed fan if you know that Anthony Flippen was Scott's name before he was adopted by Dr. Stapp.

You might be a Creed fan if your kids see Scott Stapp and say "there's the hottie"

You might be a Creed fan if you see Gabriel's name and know it's Michael Tremonti.

You might be a Creed fan if you are still in denial about the "hiatus". (I am) :smileyban

Higher_Desire 02-12-2004 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
You might be a Creed fan if your kids see Scott Stapp and say "there's the hottie"

I'm guessing your kids overheard you saying something huh... ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
You might be a Creed fan if you are still in denial about the "hiatus". (I am) :smileyban

True dat. I'm right there with you. :D

You might be a Creed fan if you can relate every occurance in life to either a part of a Creed lyric or story about a band member.

You might be a Creed fan if you hear someone say something about a religious Creed and you yell out "Stop calling them a Christian band!"
(Yes, it happend to me, they had no clue what I was talking about, and were not talking about the band. Whoops. :))

H-D :cool:

Bridge of Clay 02-12-2004 08:28 PM

You might be a Creed fan when even all of your friends (including those who don't know you really well) look at you at the same time when at a party or anyplace else is playing Creed.

:o not that it happened to me! lol! :D you think?! ;)