CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott Stapp in Atlanta? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5626)

facelessman 01-22-2004 12:34 PM

yup

Bridge of Clay 01-22-2004 04:48 PM

well, well, well... so he's making a solo album! I thought he wanted to extend the break, though :confused:

But why in Atlanta???

facelessman 01-22-2004 08:19 PM

its where the playas play, and we ride on those things like every day.

Kim V. 01-22-2004 09:24 PM

Well, whether he's writing or recording, it's so good to hear that he's out and about, "in the swim of things", so to speak. Although I still want Creed to be together, it would be good to hear his awesome voice on anything at this point! Go Scott! :)

souldancer 01-22-2004 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
Thanks for the info, everybody. :) Whether he's writing or recording, it's great news!! :D

That's right! Active positive engagement with music again...HURRAY! Great to hear some happy stappy news. Appreciate all you insiders and ones that keep us up with the latest!
The sun rises to another day
:stapp:

Dogstar 01-22-2004 09:52 PM

*waves a big hello to souldancer :D*...

facelessman 01-22-2004 10:54 PM

:banana:

hayley 01-22-2004 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aimee
That is good news. Not wallowing, still working. Maybe he'll publish some of that poetry then?

Yeah I remember that, I heard that he was starting to write a poetry book on Creed Pit. :suave: Hopefully he will start putting it together, wasn't it supposed to be out the middle of last year? :dunno:

Bridge of Clay 01-23-2004 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
*waves a big hello to souldancer :D*...

me too!!! Hello! :thewave:

facelessman 01-23-2004 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Yeah I remember that, I heard that he was starting to write a poetry book on Creed Pit. :suave: Hopefully he will start putting it together, wasn't it supposed to be out the middle of last year? :dunno:

alot of crap was suppose to come out

Kim V. 01-23-2004 08:20 PM

Hi Souldancer!!! Hope you're doing well! Send some of that warm California weather out here to the east coast, ok? hehe

Creed_Defaultgirl 01-23-2004 09:55 PM

OOoooooooooo! I like the idea of this. Too bad I don't live in Atlanta. I could create my dream of being a paparatzie!

j/k........But it would be cool to get pictures and meet rockstars. Just not make them mad! ;) I hope he's not feeling pressure from the fans to get this started. I'm glad he's getting started, suposedly, but I'd rather him be happy than have a lot of stress and everything else that comes with it. SCOTT STAPP, DON'T STOP SINGING, BELEIVE YOU CAN BLOW US, AWAY, AWAY....

johellion 01-23-2004 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aimee
That is good news. Not wallowing, still working. Maybe he'll publish some of that poetry then?

Shit!! That man is not wallowing !!!!!hehehe,....He is gloating~~~he has nothing to wallow about!!!~~~~He is sitting back with a grin.... :D

Rain 01-23-2004 10:29 PM

Quote:

Although I still want Creed to be together, it would be good to hear his awesome voice on anything at this point! Go Scott!

I couldnt have said it any better myself. :)

JulieCitySlicker 01-23-2004 10:48 PM

Hi There Rain and Souldancer :D :hugs: