CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   America makes me sick (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5541)

TeriB19 01-15-2004 11:39 PM

Yes, my plan of total domination of all the minds of the Americans though posting is working, muahahahahahaha! :rolleyes: ;)

RMadd 01-15-2004 11:40 PM

I'm sure we all (or at least those of us from America) could agree that Jerry Springer represents a very insignificant fraction of American society... thank God.

Xterminator27 01-15-2004 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
I'm sure we all (or at least those of us from America) could agree that Jerry Springer represents a very insignificant fraction of American society... thank God.

its still part of american society though

RMadd 01-16-2004 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
its still part of american society though

unforunately

DangerousDan85 01-16-2004 01:14 AM

that episode sounded pretty hilarious

hayley 01-16-2004 02:55 AM

I haven't seen that show before, sounds pretty gay though

Mulletman 01-16-2004 09:26 AM

Quote:

nothing is worst than rednecks.

dude those arent real rednecks. Real rednecks are those that will use both the word "nigger" and "Jesus" in the same sentance and not find anything wrong with that.

JenRN 01-16-2004 10:41 AM

I am not going to get into a pissing contest about which country is better, believe me you don't want us to X!!!!!!! Yes, you are funny by the way, your jokes are always so full of humor and intelligence :rolleyes:

Mulletman 01-16-2004 12:35 PM

X

Canada is a great country, they have free medical health care and it is the most powerful country the US has seen in years. Unfortunately its going to shit. Your military is on the verge of banktrupcy and your entire Navy is located in Edmonton, Alberta... more specifically at the "Worlds Largest Mall" which happens to be located in Edmonton. Nuclear Submarines and Amphibious forces should NOT be in the same place as Gap, Banana Republic and Ambercombie and Finch.

and next time you come here to compare countries... come with something more, A LOT MORE, than just 'rednecks' and 'Springer'

JulieCitySlicker 01-16-2004 01:37 PM

Hate to burst your canada is the best country in the world bubble but the stuff on Jerry Springer is a buncha made up bullshit :rolleyes:

Bridge of Clay 01-16-2004 07:11 PM

hey people... how would we laugh at ourselves if it weren't for the stereotypes??? ;)

(why everything to Mullet is down to military?! lol! I bet he wanna dominate the world! ;) )

and btw, X... that crazy cow disease we're seeing in US... do you know where that cattle came from? Hint: cold country above US that is not Alaska (just in case you don't know)

Xterminator27 01-18-2004 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
hey people... how would we laugh at ourselves if it weren't for the stereotypes??? ;)

(why everything to Mullet is down to military?! lol! I bet he wanna dominate the world! ;) )

and btw, X... that crazy cow disease we're seeing in US... do you know where that cattle came from? Hint: cold country above US that is not Alaska (just in case you don't know)

the cattle came from china, tha twas imported to canada.

Its funny how it was fucking up th economy and USA refused to buy any meat from us.

Now that they got teh desease noones buying their stuf and the USA is losing billions. Lol how ironic. :D

and to mulletman, Canada does not beilve in violence and military like the USA, which is probly why we get 100 gun murders a year oppose to 11,365.
Also its why canada refuses to buy nukes or any weapons of mass destruction because we dont want to kill ourselves along with billions of innocent human beings.

creedlvr 01-18-2004 11:54 PM

Quote:

the cattle came from china, tha twas imported to canada.

Its funny how it was fucking up th economy and USA refused to buy any meat from us.

Now that they got teh desease noones buying their stuf and the USA is losing billions. Lol how ironic. :D

WOW!!! That was just hilarious!

Xterminator27 01-18-2004 11:56 PM

good to see some people have a sence of humor

creedlvr 01-18-2004 11:56 PM

BTW - Nice title for this thread. A joke ... I think not! :wtf: