CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New to Creed Feed! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4107)

JulieCitySlicker 08-24-2003 11:12 PM

Hi Blondie:dancing:
Welcome to the board:P

TeriB19 08-25-2003 09:43 PM

Welcome to Creedfeed Blondie. Great place and even greater people.

katzthatsme 08-31-2003 02:51 PM

i wanna ttalk 2 a blondie! ii am new here

~Blondie~ 09-02-2003 06:28 PM

Hey Everybody!

Thank you all SO MUCH for all the nice friendly ~welcomes~! I apologize for my apparent rudeness for not replying back sooner, but let's just say, it was one of those weeks, last week!! OMG!!!! Stressville, U.S.A. here in Kentucky!!!!! lol But atleast I got to spend a wonderful, relaxing weekend at the lake house for the Holiday!!!!!! (Well, that is, if you don't take into account the snake I saw!!!!! SOL *screams out loud*) But, all in all, I had an awesome weekend! I hope everyone else did as well!!!!

So, what's happening around here? Anything? Any new Creed news or sightings?

See ya later!

~Blondie~ :)
*Sighs* still workin' on the 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

JenRN 09-02-2003 06:30 PM

Nothing new here! We are craving something new though:(

s.floridagirl 09-02-2003 10:09 PM

Hey Blondie! Have fun!!

Oluf 09-03-2003 08:58 AM

i better say hi to everyon here as well...im from denmark and i think i am in love with creeds music....the lyrics is some of the best i ever heard and togetther with the cool music i dont think i ever will be able to hear a band with better music ;)

soo...just like the rest of you i am also a HUGE creed fan....

:crest:

~Blondie~ 09-03-2003 06:55 PM

:bounce: WOW!!!! Denmark, huh?

Well that's cool!:cool:

*waves to Oluf* "Hi"!!!!!

and YES, isn't CREED awesome? They are the best!!!

See ya around!
~Blondie~:)

Blaize 09-06-2003 11:56 AM

Hello Blondie....I am new too....Not to the board, but to posting. I love the lack of drama here. The conversations usually stay on topic and remain civil here too.....So welcome aboard. I love it here...Nice change from some of the other boards :)

~Blondie~ 09-06-2003 12:35 PM

Well, Hello Blaize and thanx for the nice welcome and howdy!

Judging from your post about "drama," it leaves me wondering if you've come from the same "other place" that I've come from? Cuz, there's always WAY TOO much Drama over "there" for my liking! Oh, don't get me wrong, there are some really nice, cool, kind people over "there" too, but there is also, unfortunately, some really, really unkind :mad: peeps over there as well! And YES, I totally agree, this place is much more peaceful and Creed friendly! A pleasant change indeed!!!!!!:bounce:

Hope you're having a terrific weekend!

See ya!:cool:

~Blondie~

Torn Signs 09-06-2003 12:47 PM

hi everybody! ;)

Sheila63 09-06-2003 02:34 PM

Welcome to CreedFeed, Oluf and Blaize!!:D I hope you have lots of fun here with us.

kelstapp 09-06-2003 10:19 PM

Hey Blondie, welcome!!!

Blaize 09-07-2003 12:55 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome.....
Blondie, I would say that we probably did come from the same board lol. You can only take so much drama, name calling, picture posting, worshipping of certain ppl, and NCR topics! I decided to leave because I found that the more I posted or read, the more negative I became. There are a couple others that I know of that have wondered over here as of late as well.
I look to be here from here on out....