CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Post a Picture of yourself Thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8228)

Wylde-Tremonti 05-12-2005 06:00 PM

Band Pictures!

hayley 05-12-2005 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
aussiecreeder this is a pic of me with my mum's cat! :)

Hey! No fair! I got excited for nothing! Ass. Hehe funny pic, by the way LOL. Let me guess, you got that from funny junk?

Matt, I like those pictures you look really good. :) Who took them? Nice scenery there!

Wylde-Tremonti 05-12-2005 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Hey! No fair! I got excited for nothing! Ass. Hehe funny pic, by the way LOL. Let me guess, you got that from funny junk?

Matt, I like those pictures you look really good. :) Who took them? Nice scenery there!

My Drummer's Brother took some of them... then our bassist Mike took most of the ones with just me...

hayley 05-12-2005 09:37 PM

Very cool! They're great pictures. Good looking band!

Wylde-Tremonti 05-12-2005 09:38 PM

Quote:

Very cool! They're great pictures. Good looking band!

Thanks... Hopefully we sound just as good... we're still not sure if we're going to keep our singer... he still has to impress us

hayley 05-12-2005 09:41 PM

That doesn't sound too good. Do you have songs available for download on your site?

Wylde-Tremonti 05-12-2005 09:43 PM

Quote:

That doesn't sound too good. Do you have songs available for download on your site?

No... we're still getting our vocals together (that partly why he hasn't impressed us yet...)

hayley 05-12-2005 09:47 PM

Oh, bugger. Well if you get some songs together tell me because I'd be keen to have a listen :)

aussiecreeder 05-13-2005 09:06 AM

[quote=- hayley -]Hey! No fair! I got excited for nothing! Ass. Hehe funny pic, by the way LOL. Let me guess, you got that from funny junk?
QUOTE]

hehe i just needed a good excuse for people to look at the pic of the funny cat! :D actually i didn't get that pic from funnyjunk, the cat saw me naked and then that was the cat's reaction! ;) lol just fooling i saw that pic at this other bulletin board and thought it was really funny so i took it! :laugh:
i did get some pics taken on mother's day but i have no idea how they will turn out yet. if they're any good i'll post them.......

btw matt that is some nice scenery there! :) where in the u.s are you? some nice scenery there. i'll have to do parts of the u.s someday and i really want to see canada at some stage. expensive as to get over there though.....

Wylde-Tremonti 05-13-2005 05:50 PM

[quote=aussiecreeder]
Quote:

QUOTE]

hehe i just needed a good excuse for people to look at the pic of the funny cat! :D actually i didn't get that pic from funnyjunk, the cat saw me naked and then that was the cat's reaction! ;) lol just fooling i saw that pic at this other bulletin board and thought it was really funny so i took it! :laugh:
i did get some pics taken on mother's day but i have no idea how they will turn out yet. if they're any good i'll post them.......

btw matt that is some nice scenery there! :) where in the u.s are you? some nice scenery there. i'll have to do parts of the u.s someday and i really want to see canada at some stage. expensive as to get over there though.....

Belleville Illinois... Just East of St Louis MO... Midwest... USA...

In My Drummer's Back Yeard... It's Just Turned Spring here... and have gotten alot of rain so everything is nice and green... (we took the pics in the morning and it was Really Cold and we were all freezing!!! lol)

hayley 05-14-2005 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder

LOL that's mean. :D That cat's creepy! :eek: Oh great, you took some photo's? You have to post them, otherwise I won't post mine when I get my film developed! *Evil laughing* Hehehe. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti
In My Drummer's Back Yeard... It's Just Turned Spring here... and have gotten alot of rain so everything is nice and green... (we took the pics in the morning and it was Really Cold and we were all freezing!!! lol)

I was going to mention that, the grass and tree's look really fresh. Nice. :)

Anna1011 05-14-2005 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
Anna, those pictures are very nice :D I love you hair cut, you look awesome girl
I really like those 2 pictures of me. Not cos i look ok, i never do, its cos i was very happy when my friend took them.

Me and Sean Delson (Fozzy Bass player)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Picture149.jpg

Me and Mike Martin (Fozzys Guitar Player)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Picture151.jpg

Mike & Sean Rock!!!

thanx gabi :)

you looks so happy on those photos :)

Trimontana 05-14-2005 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
thanx gabi :)

you looks so happy on those photos :)

Yep Anna i was very happy :D

come guys post more pics ;)

Anna1011 05-14-2005 10:14 AM

my niece lucy

my niece lucy before her dance show earlier in the year :)

cause i love wearing pants on my head

me my sis and senga

we met senga at the last AB gig we went to

smiley

dont ya just love him

Mulletman 05-14-2005 10:17 AM

Its Captain Jack Sparrow!

GregS 05-14-2005 10:19 AM

2 Attachment(s)
2 newest pictures of me!

Anna1011 05-14-2005 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GregS
2 newest pictures of me!

nice pictures greg :)

n yeah mullet it is indeed captain jack sparrow. dont suppose anyone knows when the new films out?

aussiecreeder 05-14-2005 10:41 AM

Quote:

LOL that's mean. :D That cat's creepy! :eek: Oh great, you took some photo's? You have to post them, otherwise I won't post mine when I get my film developed! *Evil laughing* Hehehe. ;)

hey you can't do that! you can't only do something if i do something! LOL
that cat rules! :D cat faces are the best....i saw this pic over at funnyjunk of this cat that somehow is holding this little guitar and its doing a little pose! :laugh:

GregS 05-14-2005 01:05 PM

Thnx Anna :D

Quote:

nice pictures greg :)

n yeah mullet it is indeed captain jack sparrow. dont suppose anyone knows when the new films out?

GeeK_2004 05-14-2005 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GregS
2 newest pictures of me!

nice pics.!!

Wylde-Tremonti 05-14-2005 08:57 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...tingwibby2.jpg

GregS 05-14-2005 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
nice pics.!!

Thnx :)

GregS 05-14-2005 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti

Dude u look so badass there lol :tremonti:

Jester 05-15-2005 03:59 AM

2 Attachment(s)
ok guys I am back in town ... shit its been a while acording to my account I have't logged in since 12-4-04 anyhoo let me see if I can get my mug up on here

Wylde-Tremonti 05-17-2005 11:31 PM

Me and the Carvin... (kool effect)

Anna1011 05-18-2005 02:50 PM

looking good matt looking good ;)

Wylde-Tremonti 05-18-2005 04:56 PM

Quote:

looking good matt looking good ;)

thanks babe! :D

Trimontana 05-18-2005 07:50 PM

AFewHoursAgo

hayley 05-21-2005 04:46 AM

Oooh, picture update time!

Me

aussiecreeder 05-21-2005 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley

Me

you weren't kidding when you said the pics turned out dark! :p
looks cool.....you look all dark and mysterious now! ;)

Anna1011 05-21-2005 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley

Me

hayley is that really you? you look so different :)

Jester 05-22-2005 09:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
JESTER + Nakedsmurf

Jester 05-22-2005 09:02 PM

creedsister 05-22-2005 09:26 PM

Hey

You know what would freak everybody out if i posted my pic WITHOUT MAKE UP :D HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Im Kiding My scaner is broken anyways :smokin: MUHEHAHA :eek: :)

Trimontana 05-22-2005 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
You know what would freak everybody out if i posted my pic WITHOUT MAKE UP :D HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Im Kiding My scaner is broken anyways :smokin: MUHEHAHA :eek: :)

In my mission to argue with ya cos you asked for it in another topic....if you dont post a pic of yourself my Tobin avatar will kick ur ass.... :rolleyes: LOL

creedsister 05-22-2005 09:35 PM

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jester 05-23-2005 12:31 PM

this confirms Creed sister that you are Crazy

GregS 05-26-2005 12:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Newest 1 of me with Dark Brown hair. :D

Anna1011 05-26-2005 05:52 PM

your hair looks so soft and shiny

GregS 05-27-2005 09:43 AM

Lol ye it is :P
It rocks.. much better than the coppered red colour
My mum seems 2 think if i grow a beard thing like Myles i will look like him lmao.. :rolleyes: