CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Accoustics, live stuff, etc.... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5532)

Julbright 02-27-2004 10:02 AM

Stace you rock!

You continue to be generous with your time and effort and your Creed goodies! Thanks!

I know you are a busy woman, but I was wondering if you could comment on this - I was just about to burn my accoustics disk when you showed up with one. I didn't have that one. Now I am wondering if I got them all - I thought I had pulled them all off of mIRC? Before I burn could you tell me if there are others coming that I don't know about here is what i have

WAWOx2
DSD
Higher
ITTE
MOP x3
MS Kroc
Ode w drums
Ode
One
Weathered
WTLF x2
Torn x2

When you have time to comment - please do! Thanks girlie! I am eternally indebted to you!

The Lithium 02-27-2004 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
well, durrrrr! :o

ok..I don't think I have done One accoustic yet, have I?

I'm posting it in the second post now.

I've been looking all over this thread for Weathered acoustic, where the hell is it?

Jez 02-27-2004 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
I've been looking all over this thread for Weathered acoustic, where the hell is it?

I did Weathered awhile ago. You should stay subscribed to this thread so that you'll receive an email of new posts to the thread. I always announce what I'm putting up or at least quote a line from it. ALL downloads are located in the second post of this thread on the first page. I edit that post each time that I upload something.
And please don't swear at me about not knowing where a song is when I've left the song up for days at a time so that you can get it. It's your responsibility to check the thread....I'm doing you a BIG favor here. I don't owe anyone anything.

JULIE~~~I'll get on aim hon :)

Jez 02-29-2004 02:37 AM

TWO NEW UPLOADS IN SECOND POST

This concludes Accoustics :)

WeatheredWoman 02-29-2004 09:07 AM

Thnx, Oooh Holyness!!! Never had so many "birthdays" in one year ;)

:bow: :kiss: :bow:

devils_here 02-29-2004 07:24 PM

Thank you Stace.
You are just a priceless addition to our little Creed family :luv:

Jez 03-02-2004 02:22 PM

new stuff today tuesday

Julbright 03-02-2004 02:37 PM

Thanks Stace - I can't get the 1st 3 - it says internet explorer cannot access the website or something like that - it let me get MS from SNL though? Any ideas? Anyhow don't take them away until I can get them, please? tanx

Jez 03-02-2004 02:39 PM

k..i took them down. I don't know what the problem is. I'll try to fix it later.

Jez 03-02-2004 02:43 PM

Jules...if you need to get ahold of me..send me pm here or at SOL. my email is being a bitch...
w/ regards to the reg code that you were asking me about..just ask anyone at mirc for it. right click on their name on the right side...>>query....type message. It's a pm there ;)
sorry.....lots on my mind ya know

Shadow 03-02-2004 08:28 PM

I love that version of My Sacrifice. :)

Jez 03-03-2004 05:50 PM

I'm pulling these tonight. get them now please.....
R..I will talk to you later :)

crest tattoo 03-04-2004 10:08 AM

Where have I been???? :confused: I can't believe it took me this long to find this thread Stace!! :o How the hell ya been anyway? :D

Jez 03-04-2004 01:39 PM

MORE NEW STUFF IN SECOND POST

Hey Joy...I can't believe you didn't know this was here either. I have uploaded alot of stuff since I started :\
I can't pm or email right now....but I will when I have more time..maybe late tonight.
XOXO

crest tattoo 03-04-2004 02:29 PM

Thanks Stace! Glad to be here :D Is it just audio, or am I missing the video part?