Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Let Me Know [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Let Me Know

Rocketqueen
10-22-2005, 01:49 AM
I Dont How I Could Move Along When Everything Is Wrong Nothing Went Right All Though You Made It Alright Im Holding On To Something Thats Gone When I See You I really Wanna See You Nothing Can Take Your Place Nobody Can Can? You Feel Me Making It Right So Let Me Know Everything Is Alright Let Me Know You Will Make It Back Dont Fall Asleep Dont Close Your Eyes Find Away Where There Is No Way Let Me Know Your On The Way To Find Another Day And Open Another Door To Be Here Im Sorry Nobodys There Im Sorry You Have Nothing Left Except This Please Dont Cry Please Dont Let Us Die Please Give Us Another Try Dont Let Us Die I Need To Know If You Feel The Same Or Mabe Realizing It Was All Dream That Will Never Come True And You Have Done All You Can Do You Made Believe Dreams Come True Do You Still Beleive In Me I Believe In You I Know You Dont Believe In You And I Know You Dont Care About You But Im Still Here And I Do

MissSeeker
10-22-2005, 09:50 AM
Great poem. :jam: :jam: :jam:

Rocketqueen
10-22-2005, 01:35 PM
:jam: :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion
11-03-2005, 02:08 AM
You Made Believe Dreams Come True Do You Still Beleive In Me I Believe In You I Know You Dont Believe In You And I Know You Dont Care About You But Im Still Here And I Do

awesome writing...:D...really liked these words...:jam:

Rocketqueen
11-03-2005, 08:50 AM
thank you :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: the most awsome Ann