Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
The Moon Caught Us Crying [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : The Moon Caught Us Crying

creedsister
08-23-2005, 10:51 AM
8~19~005 Sweat Blood And Tears As The World And My Pain Comes Tumbling Down inside of me in the night that captavaties my soul my bloody Garden Of Agoney I reach For Something To Grasp To Clinch To Just To Ease The Pain And Pour Out That I Must Heal And Refuse To Feel And Let It Pentrate And Burn My Flesh Alive My Stomach Drops And I Feel Like Im Throwing Up Bitter Waters ..I Look Up When I Should Be Lying Down A Star Shines down and inside its Glimpse I See You On The Otherside Looking Acrossed The Sky Thats My Only Escape With My Own Eyes And Speak In Words Still Of Promise And Hope That Belong To You ..I felt You Wating For Me To In My Garden Of Blood And Agoney As My Flesh Had To Lay I was On My Way To Close My Eyes And Forget And Pray Again For Just Another Nite, I Looked Up Again And The Moon Caught Me Crying So Big So Bold it fell from the sky and tumbled down in that moment the moon was my only embrace, The Moon Caught Us Crying I blew You A Kiss and then you asked for one more but something was there when you said my kissis was always bitter my love ..i smiled and said so mine could be the sweeter ones to bring forth the perfect kiss a perfect balance of a perfect taste if both were sweet or if both were bitter oh how please tell me how would it be our Kissis The Moon Caught Us Crying On A Nite Of Desparation but the best part is i,ve tasted that perfect smile that has always been the perfect taste to my bitter sweet soul the smile that reveals me

Ann Allusion
08-24-2005, 02:09 PM
The Moon Caught Us Crying On A Nite Of Desparation but the best part is i,ve tasted that perfect smile

Beautiful!...The moon catches us in a lot of things...really enjoyed reading this one too, cs...:D....:rockon:

creedsister
08-24-2005, 03:16 PM
:D yes its so big and beautiful sometimes when at looks you you just knew what it was meant for thank you :jam: :jam: :jam: