Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Magic [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Magic

creedsister
07-12-2005, 10:35 PM
My Life Runs Away In The Clouds The Breeze Turns To To Your Sweet Breath My Life Runs Away In The Clouds The Magic Whispers From The Smile Of A Moon My Life Runs Away In The Clouds Like The Heaveans The Earth The Sky Is Why I Sing Tonite In Love Under A Magic Sky My Soul Speaks Deep Inside Of Me Why Cant They See Why Cant They Feel What I Feel Mabey Thats Why I,am The Way I,am I Feel My Head Spins In Billows Of Smoke In A Shadow Of Dance Magic Speaks My Life Runs Away With The Clouds The Breeze Turns To our Sweet Breath The Magic Whispers From The Smile Of A Moon Like My Life Runs Away In The Clouds The Breeze Turns To Your Sweet Breath The Magic Whispers From The Smile Of The Moon My Life Runs A Way In The Clouds Like The Heavens And The Earth I Just Pass Right Through The Wind I feel My Head Spin In Billows Of Smoke In A Shadow Of A Dance Magic Speaks My Life Runs Away To The Calling Of The Dance Of A Moon My Life Runs Away In The Couds The Breeze Turns To Your Sweet Breath My Life Runs Away In The Soul Whispers The Magic I Cant Hide

Ann Allusion
07-13-2005, 09:36 AM
My Life Runs Away In The Clouds
The Breeze Turns To To Your Sweet Breath
The Magic Whispers From The Smile Of A Moon
Like The Heaveans The Earth The Sky
Is Why I Sing Tonite In Love Under A Magic Sky

beautiful magic...isn't it...:)

enjoyed the whole piece, cs...:jam: :rockon:

creedsister