Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I just decided.... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I just decided....

JulieCitySlicker
12-15-2004, 02:28 PM
That I'm not going home for Christmas after all! My heart just isn't in it at all,and I'm not all that thrilled about the 6 hour layover in Chicago either :rolleyes: I just don't see the point in it!

Higher_Desire
12-15-2004, 02:44 PM
:( That's sad. I love Christmas. Of course, the flights can suck, but for me, it's the only time of year my family is together. That is, my immediate family. I never see my extended family.

H-D :xmas:

JulieCitySlicker
12-15-2004, 02:50 PM
I loved Christmas once to Colin,but now it just doesn't excite me as much anymore :(

Dogstar
12-15-2004, 02:52 PM
I hear ya, Julie. Mine's only a five-hour drive away, so I'm going home Sunday, but I have to admit, I'm not really as into Christmas as I usually am. I'm happy to be seeing my family, though.

JulieCitySlicker
12-15-2004, 02:54 PM
Ya I know the feeling Kerri,except I want to avoid seeing my family this year :o :wtf: :confused:

Trimontana
12-15-2004, 03:06 PM
Julie, i know that feeling. Since my mom died 5 years ago, nothing really has the same meaning. I am fliying home on Tuesday...at least i will be with my dad. Well, i am even more depressed cos i am completly broke till february...no money and $$$$$$$$$$ bills. I am driving me crazy.
But Julie, think positive, thereīs must be something good for you somewhere. I know itīs hard sometimes. I am completly alone in this city....just 1 friend...and she uses me when she wants...but cos i am alone....what am i gonna do?????. You got us here :syncdance .

-Gabi-

JulieCitySlicker
12-15-2004, 03:16 PM
That sucks that your friend uses you Gabi! That really pisses me off :mad: Cuz your so nice :hugs:

Trimontana
12-15-2004, 03:51 PM
Thanks Julie. Yeah!!!!! the only way i feel great is chating with you guys here. I am starting to be very unsocialble, i can`t stand people. My friend says that i am weird and i donīt have to be like that. but what she doesnīt realises is that people doesnīt care about manners and i prefer stay alone that in bad company. Rock music is my own world and internet where i talk to my friends. ;)

JulieCitySlicker
12-15-2004, 03:55 PM
Ya,I avoid people a lot too! People just plain suck sometimes.

Dogstar
12-15-2004, 07:01 PM
Awwww, :hugs: to you guys :)

JulieCitySlicker
12-15-2004, 07:06 PM
Thank you Kerri :hugs:

Trimontana
12-15-2004, 07:08 PM
Cheers......for Julie :hugs: and for Dogy :hugs:

Lots of love girls!!! :D

creedsister
12-15-2004, 09:05 PM
I loved Christmas once to Colin,but now it just doesn't excite me as much anymore :(
After I Found Out The Deal With Santa i never took the news to well :mad: There Ya Have It

creedsister
12-15-2004, 09:08 PM
Thanks Julie. Yeah!!!!! the only way i feel great is chating with you guys here. I am starting to be very unsocialble, i can`t stand people. My friend says that i am weird and i donīt have to be like that. but what she doesnīt realises is that people doesnīt care about manners and i prefer stay alone that in bad company. Rock music is my own world and internet where i talk to my friends. ;)
:D Im Always Told I Hate Human Socitey So Help Me

hayley
12-16-2004, 03:39 PM
Julie, sorry to hear that you feel that way. But if it's what you really want, then we are here to support you and make sure you do what you feel is right. :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker
12-16-2004, 10:03 PM
Thank you Hayley :hugs:

I just shipped my gifts out tonight,at the UPS store. It cost me about $30 but thats alright :)

Sincirr
12-16-2004, 10:56 PM
After I Found Out The Deal With Santa i never took the news to well :mad: There Ya Have It
Youre adorable.

I have had it with my family too. I actually think that really sux though. Something inside of me feels that family are sposed to be held dear and important to each family member, but we just dont seem to care about each other...so sad.

I will be going over to see my grandmother cos she is 82, and I dont know how much longer she is gonna be around. I dont wanna regret this christmas by not going and something happens to her, u know?

aussiecreeder
12-16-2004, 11:34 PM
when i told me my brother and sister santa wasen't real i got in big trouble with my mum lol. that was the carrot and the stick my mum used to make them behave and i took it away hehe.

GoodGodGirl23
12-17-2004, 01:01 PM
(((HUGS))) To you Julie!

Sincirr
12-18-2004, 02:27 AM
Hey Julie and everyone else,
Sorry but I need to have a sincere bitch!
My Uncles wife, whom I will not refer to as my auntie, tried to change the will on my 82 year old grandma right, she tried to force her to give her more money and estate, my mum found out they were doing that behind our backs so she helped my grandmother to change the will and make it fairer to the whole family, and my uncle and his wife went over there for a few days, got really mad at her, called her stupid amidst other things, and the last thing the bitch said as she was leaving was "make sure you mail that check for 1000 bucks that grandpa left us".

What a bitch!

They have said they are going over to my other uncles place for Christmas so of course my grandmother cannot come cos she feels so uncomfortable around them. I am so upset that they could get that obsessed with money that they would do this! I thought i knew them but they have shown their true colors....

So, looks like i will deffinately be seeing my grandmother this christmas cos she will be all alone if we dont go over there. My other uncle doesnt know about the will business so when he rings to ask why we arent coming, i am gonna tell him. Merry Christmas!

Life sux

JulieCitySlicker
12-18-2004, 07:16 PM
Dang Donna! Your aunt is a bitch :wtf:

Dogstar
12-18-2004, 07:19 PM
Sincirr, that just sucks big time. I hate that people will do the most vile things for money. I always tell my parents to spend every friggin' dime they have so that nobody will have anything to fight about. Not that they are rich or anything, but I have seen how money can just bring out the worst in people. It makes me sick. I'm sorry you are going through this, Sincirr. :hugs: