Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Thank YOU ALTER BRIDGE [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Thank YOU ALTER BRIDGE

altered
11-01-2004, 08:06 PM
Thank you guys for the unbelievable show you put on in Myles home town! It was personable and epic at the same time.Mark was mixture of Mozart and Godzilla! Brian and Scott are so damn solid! You guys really are as nice as people say you are and I see why people are proud to write about meeting you,Including Michael , you guys are great! Scott( Captain America) I was serious about snowboarding and Myles You are a Star that will burn bright forever, love you man!! Everyone else....GO SEE THESE GUYS LIVE!!

The Lithium
11-02-2004, 06:38 AM
I sure know how you feel! :D

Higher_Desire
11-02-2004, 01:23 PM
They'd better frickin' come to Idaho soon. :mad1: I'm getting really impatient.

H-D :pimp:

altered
11-02-2004, 05:07 PM
I sure know how you feel! :D
Yeah, your concert reveiw was great also! Everybody I talked to after the show was blown away! They knew it would be good but they didnt know it would be that good! Van Halen played the same week and the people I talked to that went to both, said the Alter Bridge show was way better!

altered
11-02-2004, 05:12 PM
[QUOTE=Higher_Desire]They'd better frickin' come to Idaho soon. :mad1: I'm getting really impatient.

Where in Idaho are you? I really hope you get the chance to see them!

EvenStream
11-02-2004, 05:16 PM
Yeah, your concert reveiw was great also! Everybody I talked to after the show was blown away! They knew it would be good but they didnt know it would be that good! Van Halen played the same week and the people I talked to that went to both, said the Alter Bridge show was way better!

The show me and Lith when to rocked, and we got to meet them which was really cool, but they really teared it up that night.

altered
11-02-2004, 05:29 PM
The show me and Lith when to rocked, and we got to meet them which was really cool, but they really teared it up that night.
Yeah, they tore it up here too! I think by reading the reviews they are tearing it up everywhere!! From what they say, the fans have been great too!

The Lithium
11-02-2004, 05:30 PM
Alter Bridge is THE band to see live!!

altered
11-02-2004, 05:37 PM
Alter Bridge is THE band to see live!!
Yeah, I would say even better live then on cd! I love the cd, but you cant capture how good they really are on a recording.They flat out KICK ASS live!

The Lithium
11-02-2004, 06:49 PM
Yeah, each member kick so much ass that it would be awesome even if just this person stood alone on stage!

EvenStream
11-02-2004, 06:57 PM
To see them live is cool just to be in the same room as them, but when the kick as much ass as they do it rocks.

Higher_Desire
11-02-2004, 09:47 PM
I'm in Caldwell. It's about 35 miles west of Boise in the southwest corner of the state. (Away from the neonazis in northern Idaho. :D) Creed was supposed to come to Nampa (which is between Caldwell and Boise), but the show was cancelled because of Stapp's problems.

H-D :pimp:

altered
11-03-2004, 05:12 PM
[QUOTE=Higher_Desire]I'm in Caldwell. It's about 35 miles west of Boise in the southwest corner of the state. (Away from the neonazis in northern Idaho. :D) Creed was supposed to come to Nampa (which is between Caldwell and Boise), but the show was cancelled because of Stapp's problems.

I dindnt see Boise on the schedule, did you? It would be worth a road trip to see them!

DekWannaBFlea
11-03-2004, 08:19 PM
[QUOTE=Higher_Desire]They'd better frickin' come to Idaho soon. :mad1: I'm getting really impatient.

WHy the hell would they want to go to Idaho?.............................................................I'm just kidding! :)

The Lithium
11-08-2004, 01:31 PM
Yeah, I would say even better live then on cd! I love the cd, but you cant capture how good they really are on a recording.They flat out KICK ASS live!
Yeah, I agree!!

Trem24Fan
11-08-2004, 03:34 PM

I saw VH here in Chicago, and take it from this (until recently) life long VH fan, the AB kicked major ass over the VH show. (EVH's gear kept cuttting out all night long) No contest, AB's show was far superior in Chicago as well.

altered
11-08-2004, 05:38 PM
[QUOTE=Trem24Fan]I saw VH here in Chicago, and take it from this (until recently) life long VH fan, the AB kicked major ass over the VH show. (EVH's gear kept cuttting out all night long) No contest, AB's show was far superior in Chicago as well.[/QUOTE Yeah, I talked to VH diehards who never heard Alter Bridge until they went to the show and were just blown away how good it was.

shiver
11-08-2004, 11:42 PM
They are freaking awesome. I'm about 24 hours removed from seeing AB live and my right ear still has some ringing in it. I hope goes away.

altered
11-12-2004, 06:31 PM
They are freaking awesome. I'm about 24 hours removed from seeing AB live and my right ear still has some ringing in it. I hope goes away.
Tell us how it was!

shiver
11-12-2004, 06:33 PM
Its under the concert reports, for oklahoma city