Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Hey! I'm new here [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Hey! I'm new here

franrn
11-20-2002, 01:23 PM
Hi, I'm new to the creedfeed site. I really like creed as a band. I always liked them and then I went to see them in concert. They were GREAT!!!!: :) It's a whole new ball game when you see them in action. They are soooo passionate when they play. I love them. My friend JenRn turned me on to them in concert. I seen them twice with her and it was awesome.:) I hope to someday meet the band,like everyone else. My favorite song is Who's got my back? Weathered is great too. I'm looking forward to another cd,I hope it will be soon. I'm excited to chit-chat with others that feel the same way I do about CREED. See Ya later franrn

GoodGodGirl23
11-20-2002, 01:31 PM
Hello, and welcome!! This creedfeed forum is filled with lots of great people!! And lots of fun!!!:) ;) :D

Creed18
11-20-2002, 01:40 PM
Welcome! Even though Ive only been on for a month this board is awesome!:D Youll grow to love it.:dancing:

TeriB19
11-20-2002, 01:48 PM
Welcome Fran!! Any friend of Jen's is a friend of ours!! Hope you like it here as much as we do. It's a great group!:)

franrn
11-20-2002, 02:43 PM
So far I've been checking out some of the different threads. THANKS everyone for the warm welcome . I'm not to good w/computer,almost illiterate HA HA LOL. Yes, I can laugh at myself. Ask JenRN. She is dying to go to the New Years eve concert,but I have to work:( . I'm going to work on getting tickets to the Bon Jovi concert in Mar at the MCI center in D.C. Wish me luck:) I did see the Stones in Oct,and I'm not talking about 12 Stones either. Rolling Stones,they were great but getting very old,soon Strolling Bones!!!:)

ROCK ON and ON

Dogstar
11-20-2002, 02:45 PM
Hey, welcome aboard, franrn. I know what you mean about seeing them live. There's nothing like it and it just makes you want more. This is a fun group here. Lots of nice people with the same unbridled passion for our boys. Glad you have you.

JenRN
11-20-2002, 02:58 PM
YIPEEE FRAN!!!!!! you did it!:D So glad you finally listened to me about how cool this site is!!!! You will be so glad that you joined, they are great people!!!:D :D

souldancer
11-20-2002, 03:41 PM
Great to have you here Fran, and any friend of Jen's is a friend of ours. Love your favs too. Thanks for joining and enjoy the board - it's a great group!

Siana
11-21-2002, 09:48 AM
welcome to the best Creed BB in the world!:D

JenRN
11-21-2002, 09:57 AM
See Fran, told you they were great people!:D

Siana
11-21-2002, 09:59 AM
:angel: