Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I'm new here, allow me to introduce myself [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here, allow me to introduce myself

rocker228
10-01-2003, 07:32 PM
Hey, well.....now there are some new facess here so it's going to take me some time to get used to people, and I hope this is a very freindly site, as I have heard from other fans.

Here's my story basically,

I just posted here as obviously indicated, and as a result of the VH1 board just basically going to hell. Go read over there and you can read the whole story behind, I really don't feel like giving a total synopsis now.

I have been a fan of creed for 3 and a half years now pretty much, five really, but I did not get a real intrest into them till a few months after human clay. The songs what if and higher ultimately thrusted my intrest and I have been a fan ever since. I am 18 years old and I play bass and guitar.

I'll tell you this right now, I am not one of those nut fans who thinks creed can do no wrong, I do have my little critisizims but I won't get into that yet. I do thing however they are easily one of the best bands to come out of the past decade, if only they got a bassist. And yes, I am a brett fan, and I DO view him as a member of creed, more so like an ambiguous member.

Well, thats my story, as down to the point as I could of made it with out 20 paragraphs and the rest is history. This will be my new creed initially handout, since all the rest have either been sbatoged my bashers or just went to hell from negative vibes.

Peace

hotforscott
10-01-2003, 07:45 PM
Welcome to the board. You will absolutely love it here. Great people, Great times.

farmgirl
10-01-2003, 10:23 PM
Hi Rocker, nice to see you here. This is a nice place, hope you like it.

Rose

DangerousDan85
10-01-2003, 10:25 PM
hello, i'm dan, welcome to the board

JulieCitySlicker
10-01-2003, 10:26 PM
Hi Rocker!
Yes! This is a very friendly board, for the majority:angel: I love it here and I hope you do to:bounce: Welcome:)

JenRN
10-01-2003, 10:26 PM
Welcome..... you chose the right board!:D

TeriB19
10-01-2003, 10:28 PM
Hey rocker, welcome to Creedfeed. We don't tolerate bashers here, so you should enjoy your stay.:)

stargirl
10-02-2003, 12:23 AM
I joined yesterday, see you around.

facelessman
10-02-2003, 12:30 AM
:newbie: welcome to the board.

Blaize
10-02-2003, 12:56 AM
Welcome to the board...You will enjoy your stay here I think....

Jez
10-02-2003, 02:05 AM
Hey Rocker...glad you're here :) These people have been treating me pretty nice since I started posting.....for the most part you can't even see the bruises and the bite marks have almost disappeared.

sooooooooo kidding! You're gonna really like it here ;)

Dogstar
10-02-2003, 06:19 AM
LOL, Jez :D...Hi rocker and stargirl. Nice to have you aboard. Hope you like it here. There are some great people in this group. Enjoy.

mushroomy2k
10-02-2003, 08:41 AM
hey there rocker,you'll really enjoy this board
and like terri said we dont tolerate bashers here.
there are alot of terrific people here,so im sure
you will enjoy your stay.
have a great time :D

Sheila63
10-02-2003, 10:10 AM
Hi, rocker and stargirl. Welcome to CreedFeed!! I hope you both enjoy your time here with us.:D

creedlvr
10-02-2003, 12:21 PM
welcome to the board, guys!

luvin monti
10-02-2003, 01:28 PM
Welcome to the board!!! It's pretty nice here....very NON-DRAMA atmosphere!!!

One of my fave's!!!

VillageWolf
10-02-2003, 02:48 PM
We meet again! Hey Rocker. You'll really like it here. Have fun.

devils_here
10-02-2003, 09:43 PM
A very big welcome to starr and rocker
:bigjump:
:thewave:
It's great here!

Aimee
10-04-2003, 12:06 PM
Hey Welcome in! The negativity vanishes as soon as you walk in the room. I love it here. You will too, we hope you'll stick around and give us your opinions someday too!

~Blondie~
10-05-2003, 01:09 PM
Hey Rocker!

It's good to run into ya over here! I'm a virtual newbie here myself, but I guarantee you'll soon find that this is a MUCH nicer and kinder place than the "other" place! lol What a snake pit, huh? I haven't done a lot of posting here, but I do come here often to read! It's an awesome MB and much more Creed friendly!!!! Oh and BTW, yes, I am the same Blondie from VH1!

Hey everybody, you'll love Rocker and find that he is very music oriented!

Have fun Rocker and welcome to the nice side!!! :bounce:

C-ya!

~Blondie~ :)

musicmind226
10-05-2003, 09:08 PM
Thank you all for such a warm welcome, now I know this will be my initial creed home.