Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
The Depressed Thread [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : The Depressed Thread

Weathered
11-08-2002, 08:58 PM
hey guys...im bored so i thought id make this thread...WHOS DEPERESSED? WE WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER

Mulletman
11-08-2002, 09:50 PM
i feel lonely today.....

Weathered
11-08-2002, 10:06 PM
me 2

TeriB19
11-08-2002, 10:10 PM
Big hugs coming your way!

Weathered
11-08-2002, 10:53 PM
:D :D :D :dancing:

JenRN
11-08-2002, 11:09 PM
Depressed no... try exhausted from 14 hours of hard work in nursing!!!! I sat down for maybe 10 minutes to eat some subway and that was basically it!:snooze:

Dogstar
11-09-2002, 01:49 AM
Yikes, that's a long day, Jen. Whew. You deserve a nice rest!

GoodGodGirl23
11-09-2002, 04:15 AM
:thud:

souldancer
11-09-2002, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Mulletman
i feel lonely today..... How about today? Hope it's a bit better, or at least not worse for you and for Weathered. Take good care, catch you later.

TeriB19
11-09-2002, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by JenRN
I sat down for maybe 10 minutes to eat some subway and that was basically it!:snooze:
I've never eaten anything from Subway that I've enjoyed. That's depressing.

luvscott4ever
11-09-2002, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by TeriB19
I've never eaten anything from Subway that I've enjoyed. That's depressing.

Oh My Goodness!!! I LOVE Subway!! Cold-Cut Combo or Seafood and Crab...YUMMY!!! :)

Lady Valkyrie
11-09-2002, 11:20 AM
I've been depressed lately.... that's why I've been away from the board for a while.

Dogstar
11-09-2002, 01:30 PM
Was wondering where you were, Lady V. Hope you are feeling better:)

Mulletman
11-09-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
Oh My Goodness!!! I LOVE Subway!! Cold-Cut Combo or Seafood and Crab...YUMMY!!! :)

i LOVE the new chicken teriaki sub!

GoodGodGirl23
11-09-2002, 07:55 PM
Teri, I don't care for subway either.. and Lady V hope your'e feeling better, I've been down too...crying my eyes out...the creed board helps me though...:confused:

Unforgiven Fan
11-09-2002, 09:21 PM
I am depressed but I like it...

Weathered
11-09-2002, 10:18 PM
why do u like it

Bridge of Clay
11-09-2002, 10:40 PM
uhh..
I´m depressed coz a friend of mine said I´m prolly her best friend... although I wish we were more than friends, but she didn´t want this way... :(
I really like her, she´s so sweet!!!
Too bad...

Can´t look back, gotta keep movin´!

GoodGodGirl23
11-10-2002, 11:56 AM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Weathered
11-10-2002, 12:19 PM
i went through that before marcos...it sucks

GoodGodGirl23
11-10-2002, 04:59 PM
Oh, I think I get it Marcos.. yeah that sucks, I never get who I want either, and damnit, we have a lil bitty mousey running around here...awwww!!!:rolleyes:

Unforgiven Fan
11-10-2002, 07:17 PM
I lived with depression for 10 years it has become normal everyday...

Weathered
11-10-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Unforgiven Fan

im sorry to hear that

GoodGodGirl23
11-10-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Unforgiven Fan

:confused: Depression runs in my family....:( along with suicide...:( crappy genes to live with.. and um pass along to ones kiddies ...:embarass: :(

PaulMcCoygirl
11-10-2002, 10:27 PM
I feel depressed about a LOT of things...:(

hayley
11-10-2002, 10:30 PM
i've been depressed many times.
Some adults think that teenagers can't get depressed and that they don't know nothing about it, but that is totally wrong, totally wrong, being a teenager is bloody hard work.
especilly when there is love involved.:mad:

PaulMcCoygirl
11-10-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
i've been depressed many times.
Some adults think that teenagers can't get depressed and that they don't know nothing about it, but that is totally wrong, totally wrong, being a teenager is bloody hard work.
especilly when there is love involved.:mad:

Especially love.....what happened with you? Maybe we can make you feel better. :bounce:

hayley
11-10-2002, 10:34 PM
oh thanks...it was awhile ago now, but still when i think about it all, it makes me feel bad.
I don't know if you were on the old board, but i posted a thread called LOVE and we talked about it on there...every one gave me GREAT advice. i am happy to tell ya, just make sure you want me too?

PaulMcCoygirl
11-10-2002, 10:39 PM
oh thanks...it was awhile ago now, but still when i think about it all, it makes me feel bad.
I don't know if you were on the old board, but i posted a thread called LOVE and we talked about it on there...every one gave me GREAT advice. i am happy to tell ya, just make sure you want me too?

Sure! I posted on the old board before, it's just that don't have a very good memory about things from long ago. :dunno: Wish I could remember! :banghead::)

hayley
11-10-2002, 10:52 PM
Oh it's ok.
Well, here goes:
There was this boy called Steven Powell. (if you are on here i HATE YOU!!! :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( )
anyway,
me and him were in the same class, (art) and one period he just came over and sat next to me
we immediatly started talking, and straight away i felt a special kinda bond between us, that i didn't have with anyone else.
So every period, we would sit together, and talk about any thing and every thing.
Our relationship got stronger and stronger, and i eventually ended up falling in love with him, and asked him out.
Man, was i happy when i first went out with him....i was in love, like, head over heels in love, and i was with the guy of my dreams.
So anyway, we were now known through out the school, as boyfriend and girlfriend.
we hung out together, basiclly spent all of our time together.
then everything suddenly changed.
Steven started to ignore me whenever i went to hang out with him, he didn't even say hi anymore, and he basiclly turned into an assehole, for fuck knows what.:mad:
so i started getting worried.
and depressed
and sad
and angry
and all of the yuck words in the world you can think of.:rolleyes:
So anyway, i had a talk with him, and he changed...for a COUPLA days..then he was back to being an asshole.
So i went through that for months, i mean, i really didn't wanna let him go, i loved him, so i put up with his shit.
But then i had a talk with my best friend, and she made me realise that he wasn't worth all the shit he was puttin me through.
So i dumped him.
and ended up totally bawling my eyes out in front of him...oh the shame...lol.:embarass: :crying:
Then after a coupla weeks, he had a talk with me, said he was sorry, and ended up asking for another chance.
i gave it to him, but he was just the same, so i decided that that was it...he was never coming back into my life again.
And then he was like, oh please i will change, please, i love you.
And i realised that i still had VERY VERY strong feelings for him, that i still loved him, becauze i mean, he changed my life, i had never felt this way bout any one in my whole life.
But i knew that i had to be strong.
And i was...and it has been a rough road to go down, but i have made it, and put him behind me, and i am moving on.
And the person who has helped me through it, is a wonderful wonder ful sweet boy, his name is Greg, and he is Faceless Kiwi on this board.
We are very very close, and i know that i could treat me better, and we are moving onto that...Faceless Kiwi, if by any chance you reading this, thank you soooo much, i love you.
So that is my story......as i said on the old board, i have been on the first carrage, in the rollercoaster of love.

PaulMcCoygirl
11-10-2002, 11:05 PM
Wow!! Man, you went through a LOT for that boy. At least you are happy now and I'm happy for you. I'm still contemplating on whether or not I should ask this boy out that I like so much. I heard from one of his friends that he likes me but is just to shy to even ask me out or come up and talk to me.....I take that back he talks to me at parties and stuff it's just I barely see him at school and I don't have any classes with him. Well anyway I like him soooo muchit's just I'm kind of stuck in neutral about what I should do. One side of me is saying that I should ask him out and the others ide of me is saying don't becasue you don't want to seem too desperate...it's very frustrating! He is going to drive me to the end of my rope!! :crying: Anyway I am very happy you found the guy that you deserve! :)

hayley
11-10-2002, 11:08 PM
thank you, thank you very much. Faceless is sooo sweet to me.
Yes, i know i went through a lot for him, but i mean, i was in love, and when you are, you feel like NOTHING, absolutley nothing can stand in ur way.
Do you want to hear some advice from me? cauze i know just what you can do.

PaulMcCoygirl
11-10-2002, 11:12 PM
thank you, thank you very much. Faceless is sooo sweet to me.
Do you want to hear some advice from me? cauze i know just what you can do.

YES!! Please I'll take any advice that will help me right now!! :help:

hayley
11-10-2002, 11:20 PM
ok, cool, trust me on this one.:)
OK, well it obviusly seems to me, that you really really like this guy, and your feelings for him are really strong.
OK, so you have heard from one of his mates that he is too shy to come up to you and ask you out, so don't make him do it, you can do it.
I know that you may be scared, (what girl isn't! lol;) ) but that's the only way that you are gonna be able to be together, by you plucking up your'e courage and asking him yourself.
Okay but if you really don't like that idea, the only way i can suggest for you to be happy is either,
to write him a letter,
or to talk to him in private, by his self.
If you decide to write him a letter, just explain about how you are feeling, if what his friend said is true, and if he rekons that you two should start a stronger relationship.
and if you decide to talk to him, well then the same goes.
btw, if you do decide to get up and ask him out, it always helps if you have a bunch of gal friends round with you, they make you feel way more comfortable, or if you don't wanna do that, then ask one of them to ask him out for you.
But just remember, that if you love him, you would do one of these things.
I really hope it works out, good luck, and tell me about ur progress!!!

:P
if you need any help, any help at all, PM me, no matter how small the problem is, i am happy to help ya~~~:angel:

PaulMcCoygirl
11-10-2002, 11:28 PM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! :) I'll let you know how I progress with him. If you have any problems you can PM me too and I'll help in any way that I can! :angel:

hayley
11-10-2002, 11:33 PM
ok, cool! i hope everything works out for the both of you.

PaulMcCoygirl
11-11-2002, 12:04 AM
Thanks.....I hope it does too! :)

hayley
11-11-2002, 01:14 AM
you go girl!!! and don't be afraid, just remember, the only way he is gonna get the message is through you.:P

GoodGodGirl23
11-11-2002, 08:00 PM
:bounce: :bounce:

PaulMcCoygirl
11-11-2002, 10:41 PM
Thanks! I have my own little support group now!:) I think I'm going to ask him out this weekend when we go to the movies cuz I know I will talk to him a LOT over there, can't wait!:dancing: I'll let ya'll know how it goes! Thanks again!

GoodGodGirl23
11-11-2002, 11:17 PM
Good luck from me too!!!;)

Siana
11-12-2002, 08:50 AM
I've been depressed recently too :( I feel more lonely than usual :( :( :crying:

PaulMcCoygirl
11-12-2002, 06:17 PM
Thanks GGG23!!

So Siana what's been troubling you? We can probably help you here. :)

GoodGodGirl23
11-12-2002, 10:58 PM
:angel: :angel:

PaulMcCoygirl
11-13-2002, 12:08 AM
:) :) :) :)

GoodGodGirl23
11-13-2002, 01:22 AM
I'm here for you Siana...;)

Siana
11-13-2002, 02:21 AM
well......stupid boys........you know........

PaulMcCoygirl
11-13-2002, 08:27 PM
Yeah my day was really horrible. You know how I said I would post a picture of me and that guy I liked so much? Well not anymore I'm not! I found out that this drill team girl likes him and she has been flirting with him in all the classes that she has with him and she also went over to his house one night.Well I then found out later that he might like her back. He was just really playing with my head and I HATE HIM FOR IT!!!:mad: It really hurts when you foind out something like that so I was sad for a little while and I kinda still am. SO as for asking him out this weekend is not going to happen. :( I guess he musn't think I'm pretty or something or good enough for him, that's what makes me so mad!:shoot: And as for that girl all I can say is:finger:

Bridge of Clay
11-13-2002, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Siana
I've been depressed recently too :( I feel more lonely than usual :( :( :crying:

Hey, Siana I know I´m just a dot in this world, have you forgot about me??? ;)

Count with me! I´m not stupid! I hope...

Dogstar
11-13-2002, 11:13 PM
Hey, PMG, I'm sorry you had such a crappy day and I hope you feel better. Do something nice for yourself.

And don't give up just yet. Just because you heard he might like her, doesn't mean it's true. Did you hear it from him? And besides, you said he MIGHT like her back. I'd still give it a shot. Unless they are dating exclusively, there's no harm in asking him out. Maybe he really likes both of you and is trying to decide. Ya never know unless you ask.:D

PaulMcCoygirl
11-13-2002, 11:31 PM
Thanks Dogstar! I actually am doing something good for myself....I'm listening to Creed! I do this whenever I feel depressed.:(
That's what my friend told me, not to give up just yet cuz she is really good friends with him and that's how I met him through her. So i'll see how it goes tomorrow and let y'all know. I keep asking myself what does this girl have that I don't have? I've got abs and she doesn't ha,ha,ha! :lol: I'm not ugly because he told my friend that he thinks I'm pretty and nice so I don't know hwat's going on in that head of his:rolleyes:

TeriB19
11-13-2002, 11:36 PM
Don't give up!! Dogstar's right, unless you actually see it first hand, you still have as much a chance as she does. And don't compare yourself to her. There's no point to it. Keep listening to Creed, imagine you are the Freedom Fighter in this scenario. Too much hearsay, get the facts straight before you pack it in. Good luck to you!

Dogstar
11-13-2002, 11:38 PM
CREED, a GREAT thing to do for yourself, PMG! TeriB is right, don't compare yourself to anybody else. You know what you have going for you and just focus on that! Do keep us posted, either way. We'll be here for ya!:)

PaulMcCoygirl
11-13-2002, 11:46 PM
Thanks TeriB and Dogstar once again! Y'all are so sweet! I'll make sure I keep you posted. :)

luvscott4ever
11-13-2002, 11:57 PM
PMG I know how ya feel...There's a guy at work I've had a thing for, for a couple of months now and finally decided to give it up!! But don't you!! Sounds like you have a good chance!! You fight for what you want..I wish I could, but my guy doesn't even know I'm alive or he does and avoids me like the plague!! which I guess I wouldn't blame him for. But your guy has told your friend some encouraging news!! You GO FOR IT GIRL!! And best of luck to ya...will be waiting impatiently for more details!! :)

TeriB19
11-14-2002, 06:16 AM
Luvscott, that ponytailed 'boy' wasn't good enough for you. If he was too blinded by his hair to see you for the great person you are, then he doesn't deserve you!!!

Dogstar
11-14-2002, 06:34 AM
AFreakingMen! Luvscott ROCKS!! He's obviously clueless, and apparently not good enough for her!

Siana
11-14-2002, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
Yeah my day was really horrible. You know how I said I would post a picture of me and that guy I liked so much? Well not anymore I'm not! I found out that this drill team girl likes him and she has been flirting with him in all the classes that she has with him and she also went over to his house one night.Well I then found out later that he might like her back. He was just really playing with my head and I HATE HIM FOR IT!!!:mad: It really hurts when you foind out something like that so I was sad for a little while and I kinda still am. SO as for asking him out this weekend is not going to happen. :( I guess he musn't think I'm pretty or something or good enough for him, that's what makes me so mad!:shoot:  And as for that girl all I can say is:finger:

If he thinks you're not good enough for him,or pretty enough...I guess all I can call that kind of guys is a JERK :shoot: He doesn't deserve you!!!!

Siana
11-14-2002, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
Hey, Siana I know I´m just a dot in this world, have you forgot about me??? ;)

Count with me! I´m not stupid! I hope...

lol you're not stupid!:P and I haven't forgot about you :) I was talking about a particular guy here that I hate right now.

Bridge of Clay
11-14-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Siana
lol you're not stupid!:P and I haven't forgot about you :) I was talking about a particular guy here that I hate right now.

Tell me who he is!
I´ll :shoot: him!!! hehehe j/k I won´t shoot anybody!

he just doesn´t deserve you!

GoodGodGirl23
11-14-2002, 02:05 PM
Men.....:rolleyes:

PaulMcCoygirl
11-14-2002, 09:42 PM
Wel y'all wanted an update so here it is......he actually is still looking at me and waved to me in the hall (no smile like usual) I guess it was cuz he was talking to his best friend and was stunned by my beauty! :wow: :lol: j/k! Yeah but that's what happened so I'm still confused! :confused: :rolleyes: I just wish he would tell me the truth.....hey a Creed song from Who's Got My Back....."what is the truth now, tell me the truth now..":jam: Okay I'm done. :)

GoodGodGirl23
11-14-2002, 09:48 PM
Men..or boys...:dunno:

PaulMcCoygirl
11-14-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
Men..or boys...:dunno:

My point exactly!! :suave:

GoodGodGirl23
11-14-2002, 10:05 PM
They all suck at times....:rolleyes:

PaulMcCoygirl
11-14-2002, 10:26 PM
They all suck at times....:rolleyes:

Unfortunately....like I always say, all the good ones are taken. :(

GoodGodGirl23
11-14-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
Unfortunately....like I always say, all the good ones are taken. :(

:dunno: dunno, never had one, must be!!:dork:

PaulMcCoygirl
11-14-2002, 10:35 PM
:dunno: dunno, never had one, must be!!:dork:

Me neither:( ......it has to be true because all the guys that I have liked either had a soon to be girlfriend or liked someone else.

allison
11-15-2002, 11:03 AM
Good PMCGirl! Probably the reason he didn't smile too is b/c he was with his friend and his friend would have most likely made fun of him if he waved and smiled! :rolleyes:

PaulMcCoygirl
11-15-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by allison
Good PMCGirl!  Probably the reason he didn't smile too is b/c he was with his friend and his friend would have most likely made fun of him if he waved and smiled!  :rolleyes:

Yeah you could be right, but still I just wish he would tell me soon because I don't want to waste my feeling on someone who doesn't wish ti return them. :confused:

allison
11-18-2002, 01:29 PM
That's why you just need to put it out there and be upfront with him. Find your self confidence and then just lay it on the line! Boys think confident girls are sexy. That way you'll know and can either get the show on the road with him, or, like you said, stop wasting your feelings on him.

Mulletman
11-18-2002, 01:36 PM
maybe your just trying to hard, remember we men are simple dogs, all of us. we're nothing more than a walking penis with eyes. maybe if you quit the subtle games and got to the point you might get somewhere. you said he likes you before, if thats is true then hes just very shy, make the first move! do not waste your time playing games. go for it!!!!

just do it! *shameless plug*

GoodGodGirl23
11-18-2002, 02:28 PM
A walking penis with eyes!!!! HA! HA!!!!:rolleyes: :embarass: :( :eek: Sooo, everytime I see a porn site on da bf's web browser, and he say's it's a third party cookie thingy maggigie, I prolly shouldn't believe him??!!:confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Uh, yeah, alrighty then....:rolleyes:

TeriB19
11-18-2002, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Mulletman
maybe your just trying to hard, remember we men are simple dogs, all of us. we're nothing more than a walking penis with eyes. maybe if you quit the subtle games and got to the point you might get somewhere. you said he likes you before, if thats is true then hes just very shy, make the first move! do not waste your time playing games. go for it!!!!  

just do it! *shameless plug* Excellent idea. Great to have the male perspective on this topic! Thanks, you big walking penis with eyes!:D

GoodGodGirl23
11-18-2002, 05:43 PM
HA! HA!!!! WALKING PENIS WIZ EYEBALLS!!!!!:rolleyes: :confused:

GoodGodGirl23
11-18-2002, 05:45 PM
Well, it's kinna funny, if I wouldn't have found da porn...:confused: third party cookies? Is der such a thing??:confused: :rolleyes:

Xterminator27
11-18-2002, 05:46 PM
Uhhh u already said that.. :drunk:

GoodGodGirl23
11-18-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Xterminator27
Uhhh u already said that.. :drunk:

Yeah, well, I didn't see no FREAKEN ANSWER now did I X?????;) :rolleyes:

Xterminator27
11-18-2002, 05:50 PM
I mean ualready said the HAHAHAHAHA WALKING thing

GoodGodGirl23
11-18-2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Xterminator27
I mean ualready said the HAHAHAHAHA WALKING thing

Oh boy, here I go again, butting heads with the mighty Xman...:rolleyes: WELCOME BACK!! X!!! If you don't like what I say...close yer lil EYES!!!!!:rolleyes: ;) Any other smart comments???:)

allison
11-19-2002, 01:50 PM
A walking penis with eyes!!!! HA! HA!!!!:rolleyes: :embarass: :( :eek:  Sooo, everytime I see a porn site on da bf's web browser, and he say's it's a third party cookie thingy maggigie, I prolly shouldn't believe him??!!:confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:  Uh, yeah, alrighty then....:rolleyes:

To answer your question, no, you should not believe him. He's just trying to lie by confusing you.

Siana
11-22-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
Tell me who he is!
I´ll :shoot: him!!! hehehe j/k I won´t shoot anybody!

he just doesn´t deserve you!

I guess so...he's a guy I know for 2 years or so..we study in the same university and faculty...he even used to write me but now he acts as if he doesn't know me...

:shoot: :madder: :wtf:

GoodGodGirl23
11-22-2002, 02:23 PM
What's that saying?? If you love someone, let them go, if they don't come back, hunt them down and k... them?:confused: :dunno: :thud:

TeriB19
11-22-2002, 04:10 PM
That's my favorite cute little saying!!:D

Siana
11-25-2002, 09:08 AM
What's that saying?? If you love someone, let them go, if they don't come back, hunt them down and k... them?:confused: :dunno: :thud:

but i don't love him,just liked him...i guess

GoodGodGirl23
11-25-2002, 03:40 PM
Good Siana, then go find him and BITCH SLAP him a lil!!!!:P :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :jam: You won't have to K..l him!!!

Siana
11-27-2002, 10:04 AM
yes sir!!!!!!!!!!:P wanna help me?

GoodGodGirl23
11-27-2002, 04:58 PM
Sure!!!!;) :) :dancing: :dancing:

Siana
11-29-2002, 09:17 AM
great!!!!!!!!!what's the plan?