Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Johnny Cash, & Johhny Ritter Sad New [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Cash, & Johhny Ritter Sad New

Scutley
09-12-2003, 08:22 PM
Early this morning country singer Johnny Cash passedaway due to heart problems. I don't know much about him but I can say for all of us here I think that our hearts and prayers. go out to his family.

Also, the father who plays on ABC's "8 Simple Rules" has passed away as well. I think I can say that all of prayer on hearts go out to his family.

hotforscott
09-12-2003, 08:33 PM
I know, I saw that this morning. It is so sad. I love 8 simple rules and I loved Three's a company. Johnny cash was in his 70's and already sick, but for Ritter to die so suddenly is crazy. He had a 5 year old daughter.

Sheila63
09-12-2003, 08:50 PM
I know, I heard the news about both of them this morning. Very sad news.:( I was especially shocked to hear about John Ritter. He was much too young to die. My sympathy goes out to their friends and families.

ZION1010
09-12-2003, 09:00 PM
I didnt Here the news But I Happen to like jonny cash and john ritter as Well it is a shocker.....They Will be missed........my Prayres asks for the comfoter to bring those who loved theme peace

Marty
09-12-2003, 09:26 PM
Johnny Cash will be missed by me a lot. :( RIP old friend.
________
Live sex webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Mulletman
09-12-2003, 09:44 PM
yea i saw that when i woke up this morning. that was very sad....

GoodGodGirl23
09-12-2003, 10:02 PM
Very sad indeed........:( :(

MrSeeker
09-12-2003, 10:21 PM
Yup, sad,sad news. I love 8 Simple Rules!

TeriB19
09-12-2003, 10:22 PM
I was not really surprised to hear about Johnny Cash because he had been sick for quite sometime, but to hear that John Ritter died suddenly from an undiagnosed heart defect a week before his 55th birthday was just shocking. I grew up watching him in Three's Company and really admired him. Also, as a side note, he was the voice of Clifford the Big Red Dog. Really sad.

hotforscott
09-12-2003, 10:25 PM
Was he really, Teri. I didn't know that. I guess I will catch that from now on each time I watch that. I feel the same way you do. I knew Johnny Cash was in his 70's and sick, but it really killed me to hear that this morning about John Ritter. 8 simple rules is one of my favorite shows, and I loved Three's Company as a kid. It's sad.

MrSeeker
09-12-2003, 10:30 PM
Yea, 8 Simple Rules IS my favorite show.

Dogstar
09-12-2003, 11:20 PM
R.I.P, Man in Black and Jack Tripper...A sad day indeed :(.

facelessman
09-13-2003, 01:04 AM
man, thats the worst

JulieCitySlicker
09-13-2003, 01:16 AM
That really sucks:( :crying:

Scutley
09-13-2003, 02:13 AM
John Ritter yuongesat daughter birthday was on the day ritte passed away. Very very sad.

JenRN
09-13-2003, 09:41 AM
it is very sad indeed. That poor little girl will never be able to look at her birthday the same:( It is very ironic that Johnny Cash died so soon after his wife. That usually happens with older people, like my grandparents, once one is gone the other gives up very sad!:(

hotforscott
09-13-2003, 09:55 AM
My great grandparents died within 3 weeks of eachother. They both died in Jan. 1999.

Blaize
09-13-2003, 11:47 AM
Very sad indeed. That's the first two news segments I heard yesterday when I got up. I grew up listening to Johnny Cash and watching Three's Company on the tube. My husband and I were discussing Cash a couple of weeks back when the MTV awards were on and we knew that he wouldn't be around much longer. He had said that June was the love of his life and he was lost without her. I guess you do lose the will to live and fight for your life when you lose something so dear to you, especially when your health is failing as well.
Yes, Ritter is the voice of Clifford and he will be missed too....
RIP Mr. Cash and Mr. Ritter........

SCOTTSMYMAN
09-13-2003, 12:09 PM
I couldn't believe this when I saw it on the news last night! I listen to John Ritter everyday because Sara LOVES Clifford! He was too young and I can't imagine the lose his family is feeling right now! As for Johnny Cash as soon as his wife died I knew it wouldn't be much longer! He loved her too much to not want to be with her! :angel:

They will both be missed :crying: :angel:

Rain
09-13-2003, 12:13 PM
I will definitely miss them both....Johnny Cash was such a music legend....and John Ritter oh, I loved to watch that man on threes company, and continued to watch him in newer movies, along with his newest television show....It is all just so sad :(

Aimee
09-13-2003, 12:15 PM
I grew up listening to Johnny Cash because of my old southern Gr'Annie (who is probably second in the fan line to welcome him to Heaven!) and my brothers and I watched 3's Co twice a day when I was a kid. I remember I was so happy to see Mr. Ritter come back, and then to have this happen! I lost my dad shortly after his 47th birthday and I tell you, when something like that happens so suddenly, you are lost. He was just getting back to IT! And his baby girl. Oh, I just want to hug her right now.

Sheila63
09-13-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
it is very sad indeed.  That poor little girl will never be able to look at her birthday the same:(  It is very ironic that Johnny Cash died so soon after his wife.  That usually happens with older people, like my grandparents, once one is gone the other gives up very sad!:(

That's so true, Jen. I feel really sad for John Ritter's little girl.:( And you're right about older people passing away like that, it happened to one an aunt and uncle of mine. It's like they're heart is literally broken over losing their spouse.:crying: