Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Pedophile Priest Dies in Prison [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Pedophile Priest Dies in Prison

Aimee
08-24-2003, 12:51 PM
Once again, the lowest of the low determine that there is an even lower crime than murder. John Geoghan was killed by a fellow inmate at the Boston prison on Saturday. Geoghan was ordained by the Catholic Church in 1962 and sexually abused over 130 children, including battering & assaulting a 10 year old boy in 1992. In 1998, he was thrown out of the church. and indicted in 1999. Geoghan, who was strangled, was only sentenced to ten years of time.

Dogstar
08-24-2003, 02:29 PM
I don't think it's right for anyone to take a life, but damn, 10 years wasn't enough for someone who ruined so many lives. He should have been sentenced to life.

JulieCitySlicker
08-24-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
I don't think it's right for anyone to take a life, but damn, 10 years wasn't enough for someone who ruined so many lives. He should have been sentenced to life.
He pretty much was now Dogstar:eek:

Torn Signs
08-25-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
He pretty much was now Dogstar:eek:

Very good point, spose that a fake prophet will learn his lesson now? I-yi-i, what has our world turned into? :rolleyes: :nono::

Dogstar
08-25-2003, 12:12 PM
No, he wasn't. He got off easy. He now doesn't have to live with what he did.

JulieCitySlicker
08-25-2003, 12:30 PM
Ya. Thats true Dogstar:(

Aimee
08-25-2003, 04:13 PM
Though I'm thinking that once he gets to Heaven's Gates, St. Peter will bitch slap him for making a mockery of the faith.

Dogstar
08-25-2003, 05:47 PM
Hehehehehe, amen to that, Aimee :D.

Higher_Desire
08-25-2003, 10:05 PM
I was happy when I found out what happened. That jerk didn't have any remorse to what he did, so why bother letting him live?

They should treat the guy who killed him (senteced to life for murder a few years ago) like prison royalty for killing that SOB.

H-D

Aimee
08-26-2003, 10:11 AM
You hear that creedjoe? hehe (sorry I couldn't help it)

facelessman
08-26-2003, 10:18 PM
I say it sucks for him

Torn Signs
08-26-2003, 11:54 PM
No, he wasn't. He got off easy. He now doesn't have to live with what he did.

He will live w/ what he did when he dies, that's what I meant. Sry, for not being clear.

JulieCitySlicker
08-27-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Higher_Desire
I was happy when I found out what happened. That jerk didn't have any remorse to what he did, so why bother letting him live?

They should treat the guy who killed him (senteced to life for murder a few years ago) like prison royalty for killing that SOB.

H-D
I agree;) Why should we waste our tax dollars on that guy sitting in jail:mad:

Leader of Men
08-27-2003, 01:00 PM
He deserved it...

ZION1010
08-27-2003, 06:26 PM
I don't think it's right for anyone to take a life, but damn, 10 years wasn't enough for someone who ruined so many lives. He should have been sentenced to life. Thats True Is Hard As it Is We Cant Take These Judgements In Our own Hands It Makes Me Sick to my Stomach When i Hear Of Someone Hurting A Child ABout A Year A Go In Mobile Ala A Guy Rapped A 6 Month old Baby Girl Then Stuffed Her Tiny Insides with Cotton To Hide The gushing of Her Blood They Let The Guy Off WHY DO THEY DO THIS THE WORLD LOVES ITS OWN EVIL No Matter How id Like Too Burn These People To A Bed But MY GODS ANGER IS MUCH BETTER WHAT EVER WOULD Do Hes Punshinment For These Demons That Walk The Earth In Form Of Flesh Is Perfect so i know He will Take Care Of it So its Not Rite To Take Life Gods Way Is Much Better GOD BLESS

Higher_Desire
08-28-2003, 12:53 AM
I hate all pedophiles. :finger:

The biggest problem with child rapists is that no one realizes how serious it is until it happens in their family. My uncle (married to my dad's sister; not a blood relative) raped my cousin (his daughter) when she was 5. Then again when she was 7. She's 11 now, and since it happened, she's in therapy at least twice a week, and he's recieved a dis-honorable discharge from the United States Military and is serving somewhere near 40 years in prison.

As if that's not bad enough, one of her brothers (who in all seriousness, has the attention span of a goldfish) has begun doing the same things to his nieces (his brother's 2 daughters) and he's only 15. :mad: They're only 2 and 4.

You never know how bad the problem is until it happens in your own family. :(

H-D

JulieCitySlicker
08-28-2003, 01:03 AM
OMG! Colin, that is so tradgic:( I am so sorry that that happened to your relatives:crying:

ZION1010
08-28-2003, 01:41 AM
iM SORRY THERE HIGHIER DESIRE I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND THOSE LITTLE BABYS IN YOU FAMLIY GOD BE WITH THEME

bgivens33
08-28-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Higher_Desire
I hate all pedophiles. :finger:

The biggest problem with child rapists is that no one realizes how serious it is until it happens in their family. My uncle (married to my dad's sister; not a blood relative) raped my cousin (his daughter) when she was 5. Then again when she was 7. She's 11 now, and since it happened, she's in therapy at least twice a week, and he's recieved a dis-honorable discharge from the United States Military and is serving somewhere near 40 years in prison.

As if that's not bad enough, one of her brothers (who in all seriousness, has the attention span of a goldfish) has begun doing the same things to his nieces (his brother's 2 daughters) and he's only 15. :mad: They're only 2 and 4.

You never know how bad the problem is until it happens in your own family. :(

H-D

You are right... I know how horrible it is... but I don't think I'll ever know until it hits home like that. I hope everything turns out ok for your family.

Aimee
08-31-2003, 03:36 PM
It sucks living in an otherwise "normal" household and having the most trusted person violate a child like that. The sad thing is, these men do it for power, because they're too chickenshit to try to get it from other places like work or other ADULTS. It's easy to intimidate a child into doing these things and then justifying it. I say let them all hang! by their *$#% preferrably. :2cents: