Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Please read (this could change your life) [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Please read (this could change your life)

MrSeeker
08-24-2003, 02:54 AM
I had on new clothes,
New sneakers on my feet.
I was there for class on time,
Went to the back and took a seat.

Yeah,I'm moving up,
I'm already grown.
Soon I'll be graduating,
And out on my own.

I talked to some of my friends,
We were all having fun.
Said some thing I shouldn't have said.
Did some things I shouldn't have done

I knew I was different.
I felt God touch my heart,
I knew I should set a standard,
But then I'd be set apart.

Walking to the bus,
I was not looking for strength.
I heard the car tires screeching,
But now it's too late.

I'm standing in this room,
And I can see the heavenly gate.
Oh no! I never prayed.
I thought I had time to get it straight!

An angel walked to me,
He had a book in his hand.
I knew it was the Book of Life,
When will this dream end?

I told him my name,
And he began to look.
Then he looked at me sadly and said,
Your name is not in this book.

Angel,this is a dream,
No,I cant be dead!
He closed the book and turned away,
He whispered-You cannot proceed ahead.

No...no this can't be real,
Angel,you can't turn me away.
Let me talk to God,
Maybe he'll let me stay.

He led me to the gate,
Jesus came to me.
He did not let me in but said,
Beloved,what is your need?

Jesus,I cried,please,
Don't cast me away from You.
Tears ran down His face as He said,
You knew what you needed to do.

Lord,please I'm young,
I never thought I would die.
I thought I'd have plenty of time,
Death caught me by surprise.

Lord,I went to church,
Please Jesus,I believe.
He said,you would not accept Me,
My love you would not receive.
Lord,there were too many hypocrites.
They weren't being true.

He took a step back and asked,
What does that have to do with you?

Lord,my family claimed to be saved,
They weren't real,You know.

He said,I died for you,
Now I have to go.

I fell to my knees crying to Him,
Lord, I planned to be real tomorrow.

I couldn't make Him understand,
I never felt such sorrow.

Then it hit me hard,I asked,
Lord,where will I go?

He looked into my eyes and said,
My child you already know.

Please Jesus,I begged,
The place is so hot.
It seemed to trouble and grieve Him,
He whispered, DEPART FROM ME,I KNOW YOU NOT.

Lord,You're supposed to be love,
How can You send me to damnation?

He replied,With your mouth you said you loved me,
But each day you rejected my salvation.

With that in an instant,
Day turned into night.
I never knew such torture could be,
Now it's too late, I know THE BIBLE IS RIGHT!

If I can tell you anything,
Hell has no age.

It is a place of torture,
Separated from God and full of rage.

You know, I thought it was funny,a joke,
But this one thing is true.

If you never accept Jesus Christ,
HELL IS WAITING FOR YOU!
So please, ask Him into your heart.

MrSeeker
08-24-2003, 03:17 AM
If someone had a gun held in front of your face,and asked
you if you believe in God, what would you do?

Say no and feel ashamed the rest of your life?
Or say yes,I do, and die standing up for Christ?

"Ask me if i believe in God and I'll say
Yes,with all of my heart
And I'll tell you i do
With the last breath i take
That He is the one I belong to
Ask me to give up my life and i will
Whatever it takes to obey
For i know that as Jesus
Was brought back to life
I will also as roses in springtime

Whatever it takes
I will obey
Who lives in the fresh
Newness of life
Of those who are alive
From the dead
Whatever the cost
Whatever it takes i will be one
Whatever it takes

Ask me if i would die
For my faith
With His strength i pray that i would
Jesus said that if a man
Would give up his life
He would surely gain it back again
He said 'Whoever serves me
Must follow me
And where I am my servent will be
And my Father will honor the one who
serves me
Who lays down his life
For my sake'

Now I have given up
on everything else
For i know it to be
The only way
To really know Christ
And experience His Might
That brought Him back to life again
And find out what it really means to suffer
And die with Him...so...

Whatever it takes
I will be one
Who lives in the fresh
Newness of life
Of those who are alive
From the dead
Whatever the cost"

Cassie's song- Cassie Bernall and The Kry

mel!ssa
08-24-2003, 03:25 AM
That's interesting Mr Seeker. Although i don't think fear of hell is what should turn people to God. The more the idea of a fiery hell is pushed, the more people will believe God is unloving and cruel. By all means encourage people to turn to God, but don't do it by threatening them with a false teaching that makes God look like some sick hypocrite. He is a God of love, he would never put anyone into a fiery hell. He will, however, hold back the reward of perfect life on paradise. Please stop reproaching God with your talk of false teachings such as hell, he is a loving joyful God who deserves to be known for his mercy, love, wisdom, power and justice.

MrSeeker
08-24-2003, 03:35 AM
"If your heart would beat only one more time
Do you know where you're going when you breath your last?
You can have the world falling at your feet,
But what would it give you when you have to leave?
When the page has turned and and the story told
It wont make a difference all the things you own
You can gain the world or a mine of gold,
But what will it matter when you loose your soul?

You say: when i get older i'll turn around
I'll hold the hand of the Savior before i drown,
But you dont know when you'll die
You say: when my days are almost gone
I will give Him my life before i hit the ground,
But you dont know when you'll die

Do you know your sin has been washed away?
Do you know for certain that you know the way?
Dont reject the One who can save your soul
No one,but Jesus is gonna take you Home
You can know before you die,i sure hope you changed your mind
Because you can know before you die" When You Die-The Kry

"Hey,what about now,now that you've heard it
You cannot pretend any longer
Now you know better
Dont wait untill its too late
You say tommorow,but what about today?

What about now,now that you've heard it
You cant run away any longer
Wont you come home to stay?
Time can't be borrowed,dont let it slip away
You're walking a tight rope that soon is gonna break
So what about now?" What About Now-The Kry

MrSeeker
08-24-2003, 03:47 AM
Mel!ssa,
Thats not what im doing, I was given this in an email and just wanted to share it,Im not trying to scare people,sorry if thats what it looks like.
Do you believe in Hell? Because if people dont accept Jesus then thats where their gonna go,thats just the facts. So,it is kinda good to put the fear of Hell in them,but that is not what i was trying to do.

mel!ssa
08-24-2003, 03:52 AM
No i don't believe in hell. That is not the facts. If people don't admit GOD'S existance and accept that HIS SON JESUS died for us, then they will be put to death and denied the reward of everlasting life on a cleansed perfect world.

So i believe :D

MrSeeker
08-24-2003, 04:06 AM
What do you mean put to death? You mean just stop living? So,their souls go no where? How can that be?
Ok, do you believe the Bible? So you dont believe in Heaven either or are you talking about the new world God has coming for us that believe?

Dont even ask me what the heck that is, because i dont know, I just believe Jesus came,died,and is coming again to take us away from this horrible place.
(dont worry if your confused,because im confused myself)
I dont have all the answers,infact,no one,but God, does. well im tired so goodnight and God bless!

Lechium
08-24-2003, 11:38 AM
Nope did not change my life at all. Didint even come close. Gave ma a good laugh thou.
The summary of the poem is "belive in god or he will fuck you up big time". Interesting, I though Cristianity was about love, but here you are trying to scare me into sharing your belifs.

P.S. if this poem was written by guy who had really died and such, than it would had had some credability, but so far this looks like sunday school homework, rather than an life altering text.

P.P.S. what happens when you die? Dunno, I think that it is like second birth -- new world and such. Dont think anyone judges you upon arrival thou.

Dogstar
08-24-2003, 02:26 PM
This is precisely why I have such a problem with Catholicism and other religions that use fire and brimstone to browbeat you into submission. I believe in God and that is enough for me. I don't need fricken scare tactics to force me to believe in something I don't think preaches love and acceptance.

bgivens33
08-24-2003, 03:57 PM
Oh wow, I never knew that if I didn't believe in Jesus I was going to burn in hell for an eternity. I had better accept him into my life! Thank you so much for saving my life. Let us go now and save some more lost souls.

;)

MrSeeker
08-24-2003, 04:25 PM
Like I said,Im not scaring anybody into anything,I was given this in an email!!!
But when you do die and find out i was right,just remember i told you so.

Lechium
08-24-2003, 04:27 PM
2MrSeeker: a lot of people told me so. So what? A lot of peopel told me many other things, what gives you additional credability?

MrSeeker
08-24-2003, 04:33 PM
Oh and lets see where the love tactics have gotten us,no where!!!
We just get stepped on and thrown to the curb, so what the heck is gonna change your life??? hmmm...??? Tell me!

Just because you dont believe somthing doesnt mean it isnt true,for those that will become Christians wil look back and understand what i mean. I mean,do you think i just was born a Christian? No,i was just like the rest of the world,i didnt need God or anybody untill i realized that i actually do need Him, I can feel Him,so you cant tell me He doesnt exsist,Because I have felt Him and have seen His power,that is probly the only reason I am now a Christian,if I wouldnt have seen and felt it for myself,I would probly still be lost.

MrSeeker
08-24-2003, 04:38 PM
Lechium,
What do you mean by other people have told me other things?

MrSeeker
08-24-2003, 04:48 PM
I dont want to turn this into a huge fight,if you want to talk or ask me a question or two please PM me,I love you enough to talk with you and help out with stuff.

Lechium
08-24-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by MrSeeker
Just because you dont believe somthing doesnt mean it isnt true
...and if you belive something doesnt mean it's true.

People told me a lot of different stuff. One of my best friends (pastors son too) tried to convert me but guess he gave up heh

MrSeeker
08-24-2003, 07:50 PM
Well,i dont and wont give up.

mel!ssa
08-25-2003, 01:19 AM
Nice avatar Mr Seeker :rolleyes:

mel!ssa
08-25-2003, 02:00 AM
What do you mean put to death? You mean just stop living? So,their souls go no where? How can that be?
Ok, do you believe the Bible? So you dont believe in Heaven either or are you talking about the new world God has coming for us that believe?          
Dont even ask me what the heck that is, because i dont know, I just believe Jesus came,died,and is coming again to take us away from this horrible place.  

Yes, i mean just stop living. Their souls go nowhere because their soul is their life, not a spirit seperate from the body:

"The soul that is sinning - it itself will die"
Ezekial 18:4

"And the man came to be a living soul"
Genesis 2:7

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that humans have an immortal spirit soul that goes on to live after our body dies. The New Catholic Encyclopedia says: "There is no dichotomy of body and soul in the Old Testament...the term nepes (nephesh), though translated by our word soul, never means soul as distinct from the body or the individual person...the term psykhe is the New Testament word corresponding with nepes. It can mean the principle of life, life itself, or the living being." "The Christian concept of a spiritual soul created by God and infused into the body at conception to make man a living whole is hte fruit of a long development in Christian philosophy. Only with Origen in the East and St Augustine in the West was the soul established as a spiritual substance and a philosophical concept formed of its nature."

The Jewish Encyclopedia says: "The belief that the soul continues its existance after the dissolution of the body is a matter of philosophical or theological speculation rather than simple faith, and is accordingly nowhere expressly taught in Holy Scripture."

The French Bible Encyclopedia says: "The concept of immortality is a product of Greek thinking, whereas the hope of a resurrection belongs to Jewish thought...Following Alexander's conquests Judaism gradaully absorbed Greek concepts."

The book 'Presbyterian Life" says: "Immortality of the soul is a Greek notion formed in ancient mystery cults and elaborated by the philosopher Plato."

Yes, i do believe in heaven, because the Bible says that 144,000 ones whom God choose will live in heaven while the rest of God's righteous people will live on earth:

"I saw...the Lamb standing upon Mt Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand, having his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads."
Revelation 14:1

"No-one was able to master that song but the hundred and forty-four thousand, who have been bought from the earth."
Revelation 14:3

"I saw...a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes."
Revelation 7:9

"God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away."
Revelation 21:3, 4

"Just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more...But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, and they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace."
Psalms 37:10, 11.

MrSeeker
08-25-2003, 02:01 AM
Whats wrong with it?
Its for Demon Hunter's album

mel!ssa
08-25-2003, 02:03 AM
they have an album called "hunting season begins?" :confused: rriiiiiight. anyway, you know what i think of demon hunter... :rolleyes:

MrSeeker
08-25-2003, 02:10 AM
Oh,so your one of the people that believe only a certian number is going,so that sucks for you then,because Heaven is probly full by now.

mel!ssa
08-25-2003, 02:15 AM
Yeah it probably is full, or close to it, thank goodness for that seeing as how i was looking forward to living with my husband and family and friends on earth to enjoy the Paradise and our perfect minds and bodies.

MrSeeker
08-25-2003, 02:15 AM
They dont have an album called that,its just what it says,their first album came out in 2001 and what they mean by hunting season begins OCT. 22 is,their album came out then, I dont knock your fav bands, so why you knocking mine? thats uncool,j/king your aloud to dislike whatever you want.

MrSeeker
08-25-2003, 02:19 AM
Your confusing me, whats that supposed to mean?

mel!ssa
08-25-2003, 02:19 AM
yes, hunting season... time to hunt down all demon hunter fans and do evil things to them... :lol:

MrSeeker
08-25-2003, 02:25 AM
Yea, funny(not really).
What music do you listen to anyways?

mel!ssa
08-25-2003, 02:37 AM
Rock such as silverchair, Creed, Live, Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, Lifehouse, Killing Heidi
alternative (sort of) such as Evanescence, George
dance (sometimes) such as Artful Dodger, atb
punk such as the Offspring, Blink 182, Good Charlotte
rnb such as Alicia Keys, Aaliyah, Craig David
hmmm that's about it.

MrSeeker
08-25-2003, 02:45 AM
So you like all crappy bands,thats cool.
I do like Lifehouse and Evanscence though.

Torn Signs
08-25-2003, 11:37 AM
bk to the point...this is why there will be a revelation, bc God has tried so hard to get the attention of the people on this scummy Earth...I don't want to argue, it's jus that I know he wants to save his people and not hurt them...so in the end...before the rapture....you choose if you want to stay here on Earth for the 7 years of hell or if you want to be salvaged right away. Sry, don't mean to disappoint anyone, it's just that the facts are right now that not many people do believe...were in a state of chaos for true believers...as technology grows the chance of the revelation seems to grow closer. He will save those who already believe, then when Israel signs a treaty w/ the antichrist, the Great Tribulation starts. Just my two cents, I don't need anyones pity for a dime, good day now.--And Evanscence, Creed, and Three Doors Down are great.;)

MrSeeker
08-25-2003, 02:53 PM
So kinda in a way you get yet another chance to receive him and if you dont,well then Hell is waiting for ya.

bgivens33
08-25-2003, 04:22 PM
So kinda in a way you get yet another chance to receive him and if you dont,well then Hell is waiting for ya.

Im not trying to scare people,sorry if thats what it looks like.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe you.

MrSeeker
08-25-2003, 06:22 PM
Well,its true,whether you believe it or not. You can blind yourself all you want,but it doesnt change the truth.

bgivens33
08-26-2003, 01:44 AM
I mean I don't beleive you that you aren't trying to scare people into believing.

MrSeeker
08-26-2003, 01:48 AM
I honestly am not,im just making you aware of whats on the other side,nothing more.

MrSeeker
08-26-2003, 01:50 AM
Like if i had cancer or somthing,i would want to be aware of it,of course it would scare me,but it would just be the facts.

mel!ssa
08-26-2003, 02:28 AM
If you read all of my post and kept your mind open, you shouldn't be confused Mr Seeker:

Originally posted by mel!ssa
<b>Nowhere in the Bible does it say that humans have an immortal spirit soul that goes on to live after our body dies. &nbsp;Yes, i do believe in heaven, because the Bible says that 144,000 ones whom God choose will live in heaven while the rest of God's righteous people will live on earth:

"I saw...the Lamb standing upon Mt Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand, having his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads."
Revelation 14:1

"No-one was able to master that song but the hundred and forty-four thousand, who have been bought from the earth."
Revelation 14:3

"I saw...a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes."
Revelation 7:9

"God himself will be with them. &nbsp;And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. &nbsp;The former things have passed away."
Revelation 21:3, 4

"Just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more...But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, and they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace."
Psalms 37:10, 11. </b>

MrSeeker
08-26-2003, 02:43 AM
Ok o_0

mel!ssa
08-26-2003, 02:49 AM
o_0
__/ :wtf: ????

MrSeeker
08-26-2003, 02:52 AM
My point exactly o_0

Torn Signs
08-26-2003, 11:51 PM
yikes

ZION1010
08-27-2003, 01:08 AM
Wow ive missed Out Heaven V Hell IN HIM IS LIGHT THERE IS NO DARKNESS BY HIM ALL THINGS CONSIST EVEN THE DEV ONLY HE HAS THE KEY COME ON DID YOU REALLY THINK HE WOULD LET LUCIFER TAKE WHAT HE DIED FOR EVERY KNEE SHALL BAL AND EVERY TOUNGE CONFESS THAT HE IS LORD EVEN SATAN JESUS IS LORD AND LOVES US ALL

Xterminator27
08-27-2003, 07:13 PM
it didnt change my life

MrSeeker
08-28-2003, 12:25 AM
Your not dead yet ; )

ZION1010
08-28-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Xterminator27
it didnt change my life i kNOW YOU OUR YOUNG THERE MY BROTHER BUT IF YOU BELIVE OR NOT HE BELIVES IN YOU JESUS IS LORD AND LOVES US ALL

bgivens33
08-28-2003, 02:05 AM
I was alway under the impression that the 144k was the number of souls that would be saved after the rapture.... I could be wrong though.

ZION1010
08-28-2003, 02:23 AM
kNOW ITS NOT

ZION1010
08-28-2003, 02:24 AM
no ITS NOT SORRY ABOUT THE TYPO

MrSeeker
08-28-2003, 02:54 PM
Its not, some people make up these weird rules or whatever, and its like where the heck did they get it from???

ZION1010
08-28-2003, 05:32 PM
Mrseeker Who were you replying too tell me because im a bit cloudy

mel!ssa
08-29-2003, 12:53 AM
What weird rules? And what's a rapture?

MrSeeker
08-29-2003, 01:16 AM
I was replying to Bgiven33.
Not rules,but these weird...i dont know,just you have to do this this and this to get to Heaven or only thins about can go,its just kinda funny.

mel!ssa
08-29-2003, 01:30 AM
Only thins about can go??????????

mel!ssa
08-29-2003, 01:31 AM
bgivens, what's a rapture already?

bgivens33
08-29-2003, 01:35 AM
The word rapture actually never appears in the Bible. It means to be "caught up in the air". According to the bible Christ will call all his children(the saved ones) up to heaven. Now, will all those people literally disappear or just their souls? That's something that we don't really know.

ZION1010
08-29-2003, 01:39 AM
I Do Baby There Gone Out There Like The hym Call me gone

ZION1010
08-29-2003, 01:46 AM
I was replying to Bgiven33. &nbsp;
Not rules,but these weird...i dont know,just you have to do this this and this to get to Heaven or only thins about can go,its just kinda funny. thanks for clearing it up anwser to your ?................my lords true spirt is not of confusion its of truth that will set you free and set you apart from the rest .........decitful spirts confuse the mind they try to throw you off key.....wolfs in the sheeps cloth.........Jesus is lord and loves us all

Xterminator27
08-29-2003, 02:12 AM
Its not, some people make up these weird rules or whatever, and its like where the heck did they get it from???

It came from some dude sitten in his chair writing a story called THE BIBLE that was made to help save the middle ages from great depressions and all the violence and so fourth.

At least that is one side of the story i hear......

METAPHORS CHILDREN

look PAST the white rabbit and INTO the hole.
if you look deeply and actualy THINK about it, the bible is a million complex and verry well made Medaphors all sumed into a book.

Also, the BIBLE was WRITTEN BY OVER 56 Different people, and they cut out alot of the origanal whne u get it.

IT DIDNT JUST FALL FROM THE SKY
People made the book to guide people and help them in their times of need. which it does very well

MrSeeker
08-29-2003, 02:18 AM
How the heck do you know that? How could you possibly know that they took alot out of the Bible???

ZION1010
08-29-2003, 02:24 AM
Hay Ex Your Right About That There has been books from the bible that no one knows but the lord reveald to me......that most people got to have the book its the only thing that god left on earth for people to fowllow but by the holy ghost we our comforted and reasured.......mans know how is limted but how ever there is not a book in..the bible.....that god did not want to be ..left out these books that were lost our some what our storys that today our well known ones......romeo and juliet......was one of theme......so ya see nothing got left out really gods wisdome rules

MrSeeker
08-29-2003, 02:38 AM
Romeo and Juliet was by Shakespear,not God. What are you talking about???

ZION1010
08-29-2003, 03:21 AM
dont you think i dont know that brother i know i was gonna stir things up with this on...i should went to bed.....I ll Try To tell Ya Ex was talking ...About lost Books from the bible....And he was rite Theres Nothing In The books from...GEN>REv.....that the lord left out that he didnt want to be left out its all there>...but these books that were lost Our.....shakespear there was in fact a romeo and juliet That why god didnt put Theme In The Bible>>>>this was A revalation Given To Me by God im close To my master very close.........If You want to Talk More To Me about it ......Email me ok because Im not starting......A war here on this board A Couple>>>more posts on this>>>topic....And All Hells....gonna break loose Are You In A Agreement>>>>>mans knowlege is Limtied>>>>god bless ya mrseeker peace