Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Girls suck [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Girls suck

Leader of Men
08-04-2003, 10:38 PM
God damn, I was with this girl all day, and she just loved toying with my I guess...

She would always sit in my lap, or hold me or something. It was so dumb, at first I thought she might like me, but then I thought it became more apparent she was just toying with me...

I was talking to my friend later (who was with her before I got there) and he said that she was showing him her boobs and pussy... which was weird, because once I got there, she barely touched him, and seemed to be all-over me... in a way...

He also said she offered him a BJ... he didn't take it, but I really have to ask her about this, because I like her, and if she really did do all this stuff I have to think about if I like her or not...

It is also kinda strange because she is my ex-girlfriend... from quite a while ago though.

Lechium
08-04-2003, 10:42 PM
"how was with her before" does it mean same day, or some time ago?
That changes whole story.

facelessman
08-04-2003, 10:43 PM
dont want to be mean or anything, but she sounds like a whore to me. but go and make sure all those things are true.

Leader of Men
08-04-2003, 10:44 PM
Um, this all happened in the same day

Leader of Men
08-04-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by facelessman
dont want to be mean or anything, but she sounds like a whore to me. but go and make sure all those things are true. Well it's just weird because she doesn't like this one girl because we made out, and didn't want to go out. She seemed really pissed at that, and now this:confused:

facelessman
08-04-2003, 10:52 PM
hmmm idk man

Wylde-Tremonti
08-04-2003, 10:55 PM
i would make sure your friend isnt messin w/ u... but if he wasn't...
i'd try to get her some help...or leave her the hell alone...

facelessman
08-04-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
i would make sure your friend isnt messin w/ u... but if he wasn't...
i'd try to get her some help...or leave her the hell alone...
i agree

JulieCitySlicker
08-04-2003, 11:08 PM
Not all girls are like that;) You just found the wrong one:( What a slutty hoe This reminds me of that Ludicris song"You's a hoe!":D

Lechium
08-04-2003, 11:21 PM
She looks slutty, but hey some slutty girls turn out to be just fine when they settle down somewhat.
Your call, bur girls are fucking evil, yes.

Leader of Men
08-04-2003, 11:36 PM
Wow Lechium... you must have been through some rough shit...

I just sent her an e-mail an carefully mentioned what my friend said. So hopefully I'll hear from her soon...

JulieCitySlicker
08-04-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Lechium
She looks slutty, but hey some slutty girls turn out to be just fine when they settle down somewhat.
Your call, bur girls are fucking evil, yes.

Not meaning you or any of the other guys here but I think guys in general are evil:eek: That is why I avoid em ;)

hayley
08-05-2003, 12:23 AM
She sounds like a slut.

I wish I could sit on your lap....:wub: :lol: And I wouldn't just be toying with you either Eric;)

Lechium
08-05-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Leader of Men
Wow Lechium... you must have been through some rough shit...

I just sent her an e-mail an carefully mentioned what my friend said.  So hopefully I'll hear from her soon...
e-mail? face to face is generally bettwe IDEA ihmo... anyhow e-mail "are you a slut who offers my friends blowjobs" should be funny lol

and yeah i've been though shit, but what doesnt kill you only makes ya stronger

hayley
08-05-2003, 12:33 AM
When you are over it

Leader of Men
08-05-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
She sounds like a slut.

I wish I could sit on your lap....:wub: :lol: And I wouldn't just be toying with you either Eric;) ;)

souldancer
08-05-2003, 12:36 AM
girls are evil - maybe you need a woman!! ha...just kiddin. I see this is a mostly 'male' thread. I will get out.....Good luck and believe only what you feel - I mean, see,

Leader of Men
08-05-2003, 12:46 AM
No, please, stay a little while :) This thread is actually kinda inviting once you get by the massive PISSED OFF MOOD IT PUT ME IN!!!!

hayley
08-05-2003, 12:46 AM
;)

If only...

Leader of Men
08-05-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
If only... I wish there didn't have to be "if only..." all the time:(

Lechium
08-05-2003, 12:58 AM
why are you sad anyhow?
So she's a slut... move on find a new one.
SHould be sad only when problems are with a girl you put a lot of effort into, or cannot find someone for quiet some time.

Leader of Men
08-05-2003, 01:03 AM
Here's the e-mail she sent me:

Okay, I want to start off by saying that I had a good time at Brian's with you. I
haven't seen you in a long time, and I spose it was a little weird for me. Cuz like,
I've always told you that I can never tell if I like you or not. That same thing
applied today. I didn't mean to like hang all over you today :Þ I'm sorry. I just
miss when I used to be able to and really never did barely ever. Don't e-mail back
and say you're all confused cuz it's not like I have anything figured out either!!

Okay, what I did with Brian wasn't thought out or expected, and I'm sorry, I spose.
If you had been in that position, I would probably have done the same thing. It's
not like I want Brian or anything. I know I've changed (slut, whore)... The
difference between Brian and Kat is it seemed like you were using someone I disliked
to make me jealous, and you definitely don't dislike Brian, and it had nothing in
the least to do with you. And FYI dear, I DID think twice about it, only it was a
little late. I just don't care, as long as I'm not going to get diseased or
pregnant. If you wanted what he got or more, depending on the circumstances and how
I felt, I'd do the same for you. Don't feel like left out or anything, k?

I'm sorry if you're upset about it.

Speaking of upset, even though I feel stupid saying this, when you asked me what was
wrong before I left, there WAS something wrong but I felt stupid then, too. I just
felt bad that you'd rather spend time with Brian (whom you see a lot more) than me.
I know it's stupid. "Bros before Hos" but still. Yeah. So that's what was wrong.

Love you. Protect your PC - Click here for McAfee.com VirusScan Online
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lef the virusscan on there because it's funny, lol

CollectiveSoul
08-05-2003, 01:09 AM
hmmm wheres Al(MulletMan) he ususally has good insight on sutff

Leader of Men
08-05-2003, 01:10 AM
Yeah, and I used to think I was, but I'm confused as hell!

Lechium
08-05-2003, 01:20 AM
Actually I think that it is fucked up on your part to post here an e-mail she sent you, that is supposed to be private.

jimmy2sacs
08-05-2003, 01:23 AM
maybe if you give me her e-mail i'll talk some sense into her....hehehe....

Leader of Men
08-05-2003, 01:23 AM
No one here knows anyone I know, so it shouldn't matter, I just want advice

jimmy2sacs
08-05-2003, 01:26 AM
isnt this whole situation supposed to be private?

Lechium
08-05-2003, 01:26 AM
Advice? Find another girl.

jimmy2sacs
08-05-2003, 01:33 AM
i dont really understand why you care so much either....

souldancer
08-05-2003, 01:50 AM
No, please, stay a little while :) This thread is actually kinda inviting once you get by the massive PISSED OFF MOOD IT PUT ME IN!!!!
Yeah.,..good for you! Dealing with the duality of love-pain is painfully pleasurable. ;) Mean, aren't I? Just want to encourage you to seek the questions for yourself....I do agree with Lech though - not a nice thing to post her email here....
Best of luck.

jimmy2sacs
08-05-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by souldancer
Yeah.,..good for you! Dealing with the duality of love-pain is painfully pleasurably.   ;)  Mean, aren't I?   Just want to encourage you to seek the questions for yourself....Best of luck.

hmm... am i the only one that had to read that more than once?

GoodGodGirl23
08-05-2003, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Lechium
Actually I think that it is fucked up on your part to post here an e-mail she sent you, that is supposed to be private.

No shit Sherlock!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And she duz sound kinna slutty, and heartless, I say move on.. find someone better..... IMHO!!!!!:eek:

souldancer
08-05-2003, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by jimmy2sacs
hmm... am i the only one that had to read that more than once? do you have trouble with fuzzy, gray areas? Holding two ideas at the same time?;)

hayley
08-05-2003, 04:13 AM
Yes, he does, and he likes rasins.

hayley
08-05-2003, 04:14 AM
Oh, and he doesn't like Stuntman.

I mean, hullo, what the hell is his problem?

jimmy2sacs
08-05-2003, 05:37 PM
well, im pretty sure its not only me that thinks stuntman is stupid and boring! and its RAISINS DAMMIT!

Higher_Desire
08-05-2003, 06:43 PM
He also said she offered him a BJ... he didn't take it,

:wtf: Why didn't he take it? :confused: Are you sure he isn't... ya know... playing on the pink team? :eye:

H-D

JulieCitySlicker
08-05-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Higher_Desire
:wtf: Why didn't he take it? :confused: Are you sure he isn't... ya know... playing on the pink team? :eye:

H-D

LOL!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Leader of Men
08-05-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Higher_Desire

H-D I was wondering to...

He also said he's worrying about me going to hell because I sin...

But I am, after all, a human, and I avoid sinning when I can, but sometimes it just happens...

Lechium
08-05-2003, 06:58 PM
I was wondering to...

But I am, after all, a human, and I avoid sinning when I can, but sometimes it just happens...
ummm people who bring in religion to relationship/sex are way off lol

Leader of Men
08-05-2003, 07:34 PM
So you think he's playing for the other team? :eek:

Lechium
08-05-2003, 07:40 PM
No I think he's too religious for his own good

jimmy2sacs
08-05-2003, 09:09 PM
you should tell him how the devil posts on this board, and i think you're too good for hell.

PaulMcCoygirl
08-05-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
<b>Not all girls are like that;) &nbsp;You just found the wrong one:( &nbsp;What a slutty hoe This reminds me of that Ludicris song"You's a hoe!":D </b>

:P I agree with Julie. Not all girls are like that, and yes she does sound like a slut! You deserve a better girl than that!

Mr.Anderson
08-05-2003, 09:45 PM
I still don't get women. They always say there looking for some nice guy. And then when you go out to ask them out they totally shove it in your face and date some jock or preppy jerk guy. God I hate it. I think i'm going to give up.

jimmy2sacs
08-05-2003, 10:32 PM
touche'

Leader of Men
08-05-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Anderson
I still don't get women. &nbsp;They always say there looking for some nice guy. &nbsp;And then when you go out to ask them out they totally shove it in your face and date some jock or preppy jerk guy. &nbsp;God I hate it. &nbsp;I think i'm going to give up. Yeah, women are dumb, this girl was near perfection when I went out with her before and now she is near street-whore 5 cent... wait... 2 cent...wait... 1 cent buy one get two free slut.

goddess_bb
08-05-2003, 11:05 PM
Hey she just likes :sex: that does not make her a slut...

To my Sweetie...who plays on the right team...:godown:

Leader of Men
08-05-2003, 11:07 PM
Apparently she's doing some "serious thinking" about the e-mail I sent her, maybe she'll change... I'm really hoping.

Even though I made her out to be more of a slut than she really is.

goddess_bb
08-05-2003, 11:11 PM
Ahhhh...doll..trying to change anyone...BIG MISTAKE!!!

Leader of Men
08-05-2003, 11:13 PM
I'm not trying to change her, but maybe she just decided to take a look at herself and didn't like what she saw...

Higher_Desire
08-06-2003, 01:07 AM
I was wondering to...

BJ's, however, do not "just happen." How often does someone offer you a million dollars? That doesn't "just happen." I've never met anyone who just walked down the street and got offered BJ's, so I'd be willing to say that if he truly didn't want the million (aka BJ) he may be a little :nutty: in the head.

H-D

jimmy2sacs
08-06-2003, 01:34 AM
hmm, you make a good point.

mel!ssa
08-06-2003, 04:03 AM
Well, considering how religious he sounds, maybe he thinks he'd go to hell if he accepted it and really he's as straight as straight can be...?

About this chic - if she's going to offer just any guy a BJ then she might not be terribly devoted to you anyway... i would say stay away from her unless you see she has made some real changes.

faceless kiwi
08-06-2003, 05:17 AM
She sounds like a total slut.
Ya can do better.

And i agree, women are evil.

s.floridagirl
08-06-2003, 07:40 AM
Don't walk away from her....... RUN!!!!

Leader of Men
08-06-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by s.floridagirl
Don't walk away from her....... RUN!!!! haha, point taken;)