Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I'm BACK! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I'm BACK!

Higher_Desire
06-25-2003, 12:43 PM
:dancing:
I can get on now when my parents are at work! That is, if they don't find out. :D I'll sneak on here from time to time to see how all of you are doing. Thanks for all the nice things you said in my last thread about my hiadus, and Bec, I will accept your :flasher: offer. ;)

Anyway, I'll only be able to be on sparatic times from now until September, but I'm glad to be back.

H-D

GeeK_2004
06-25-2003, 01:12 PM
Glad to have ya back !!

The Lithium
06-25-2003, 01:32 PM
Well, I would call that a VERY short brake H-D!:D

goddess_bb
06-25-2003, 01:41 PM
WOW..Higher that makes me soooooo HAPPY:dancing:

Here's a welcome back...:kiss: but since I really like ya you can have one of these :godown: too!!! hehe..:lol:

Steve
06-25-2003, 01:43 PM
Sweet. I hope you don't get into trouble. If they do find out or something, why not try going to the library in your town a few times a week if you can - most public libraries have internet access for free.

Higher_Desire
06-25-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Well, I would call that a VERY short brake H-D!:D

Absolutely! Glad to be back though.

The other day the internet wasn't working at all except for olynet.com (which is our service provider), and they recently changed to ReachOne Internet, but let whoever had an olynet address leave it, but long story short, they had a newsflash clip on the site that said ReachOne was having outages with their equipment and causing A LOT of problems. Last night, my mom had to go to a meeting thingy and she was talking to someone there who has ReachOne Internet, and she said she was having a lot of problems with it recently, so there may be a chance my parents will stop blaming me and I'll be able to get on more often again!

:bounce:

H-D

Higher_Desire
06-25-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by goddess_bb
WOW..Higher that makes me soooooo HAPPY:dancing:  

Here's a welcome back...:kiss: but since I really like ya you can have one of these :godown: too!!! hehe..:lol:

:bounce: :razz: :pant: Thanks Becky!!!

And Steve, I'd do that, but we need our library card number to log on, and I don't know what mine is, or where it is, which I'm sure I could get from them, but that means having only an hour a day 3 times a week (that's as many times as we can logon with our card)... not bad I guess, but I think I can get more time at home (if they don't find out!) But I'll try that if I get kicked off again.

H-D

JulieCitySlicker
06-25-2003, 03:14 PM
HOORAY! Glad your back Colin:dancing: :dancing: This place wouldn't be the same without you here;) You are one of my favorite guys here:D

Sheila63
06-25-2003, 06:32 PM
Great to have you back, Colin!!:dancing: :party2:

creedfan47a
06-25-2003, 08:51 PM
Good to have you back, but I'm afraid I have to renege on that :flasher: offer. ;)

Higher_Desire
06-26-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by creedfan47a
Good to have you back, but I'm afraid I have to renege on that :flasher: offer. ;)

:crying: :crying: :crying:

H-D

Leader of Men
06-26-2003, 10:23 PM
See, now look what you've done to him!!!

creedfan47a
06-30-2003, 08:07 PM
He does it to himself with that obsession he's got. ;)

Higher_Desire
06-30-2003, 08:14 PM
Obsession is such a bad word... I prefer to say severe attachment. :wub:

H-D

creedfan47a
06-30-2003, 08:32 PM
Speaking of "severe attachments", would you mind not having that comment about me in your sig? Please? :angel:

Bridge of Clay
06-30-2003, 10:32 PM
and there it goes my hope of Bec not reading that post... :embarass:

you know it was just a joke. I think...

creedfan47a
07-01-2003, 12:24 AM
There's always "Delete", you know. ;)

Besides, with that quote plastered all over his posts, how could I have not seen it????