Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Hi Ya! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Hi Ya!

JulieCitySlicker
05-03-2008, 09:46 PM
Hi Everyone! How are ya I'ts been awhile since I've been here! Been pretty busy and haven't wanted to get on this slow computer much at all, its so aggrevating with dialup internet.
Its been a crazy past couple of weeks with work and then my brother got married on April 26th, and my sister lost her baby again so its been a rollercoaster of emotions lately.
I am getting real bored with my job lately as well and am very burntout from cleaning, so I am job hunting right now. Not sure if I will find anything but I'm hoping that I do.
I may wait untill after I go to St Louis in June before I take anything new though, and then I may be in for another surgery by August to, so we will see what happens.

Just thought I'd drop by and say hi!

Ana4Stapp
05-04-2008, 04:37 PM
HII IJULIE!! gOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU!! ACTUALLY i WAS MISSING YOU HERE;)

Dogstar
05-04-2008, 09:10 PM
Hi, Julie!!!! Glad to hear from you. I've missed you. Very sorry about your sister's baby :(.

JulieCitySlicker
05-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Hi Ana an Keri! I've missed you as well hugs) This computer is so freaken slow that its not even worth getting on the thing:rolleyes: :mad: :mad1: It would n't even let me into my email:wtf:

I have a TON going on today an this weekend :thud I have already been to the dentist, the post office, a pastry shop,its my sucky female time of the month so I needed some chocolate,lol.Now I am doing laundry at my dad 's

Going to my sister's tomorrow, I would have gone today but I didn't find out that I had today off untill last night at 8:15pm:rolleyes: We are going for her an her husband's birthday. Her's is Saturday and his is Monday. Plus doing something for Mothers day.

Dogstar
05-15-2008, 10:56 PM
Wow, you ARE busy! Don't forget to breathe in there at some point ;)

metalchris25
05-16-2008, 09:26 AM
hi julie!