Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
More Alter Bridge News... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : More Alter Bridge News...

Mrprophetman
06-23-2006, 10:08 PM
http://www.theherald.co.uk/features/64452.html

Heavy night

AMERICAN rock band Alter Bridge, formerly Creed, have been recalling a trip to Glasgow where local band Logan, who have just made the rock charts themselves, took them on a cultural tour which included copious drink, the Truffle club lap-dancing club and the Garage nightclub.

When the shaky Yanks assembled for a recording session the next day their onetime long-haired drummer appeared completely shaven-headed, sheepishly explaining that he had decided to give himself a haircut after their night-out, and it was so bad he had to continue to correct it until he had no hair left.

Logan have been told to leave the American bands alone from now on.

Seems Stapp isn't the only one who likes copious drink...huh.

eusebioCBR
06-24-2006, 01:32 AM

Yeah, but he's the one with a history of making an ASS of himself in doing so.

CHEERS!:cheers:

titan9
06-24-2006, 11:29 AM
onetime long-haired drummer appeared completely shaven-headed

Wow, I had no idea that Flip had long-hair! :rolleyes: This seems like it came from a gossip column, so I call BS on the whole article.

Mrprophetman
06-24-2006, 12:29 PM
Wow, I had no idea that Flip had long-hair! :rolleyes: This seems like it came from a gossip column, so I call BS on the whole article.

Drummer....bass player....who the hell cares? I'm bettin that when the Alter Bridge boys get wasted they just get pretty damn stoopid.

But I do think this explains why Marshall lost the hair...ha, ha, ha.

Robin101
06-24-2006, 01:35 PM
You see what happens when Americans try to take on us Brits at drinking. :D

titan9
06-24-2006, 02:14 PM
Drummer....bass player....who the hell cares? I'm bettin that when the Alter Bridge boys get wasted they just get pretty damn stoopid.

I think everybody acts stupid when they are wasted--Stapp included.

But I do think this explains why Marshall lost the hair...ha, ha, ha.

Like I said in my other post, this seems like it is straight out of a gossip column. They couldn't even get it right who supposedly "cut their hair until there was none left". :rolleyes:

Mrprophetman
06-24-2006, 03:19 PM
Like I said in my other post, this seems like it is straight out of a gossip column. They couldn't even get it right who supposedly "cut their hair until there was none left". :rolleyes:

Well I recently read right here at this website that Marshall is sportin

NO HAIR

I just figure somebody got confused.

metalchris25
06-24-2006, 03:36 PM
I can't belive people actually give a crap about this guys hair...

titan9
06-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Well I recently read right here at this website that Marshall is sportin

NO HAIR

I just figure somebody got confused.

But that begs the question: why would a guy who has that much money give himself a haircut? Couldn't he have gone to Fantastic Sams for a better haircut? :D Further, how come the Herald couldn't get it right who cut their hair before posting this article?

Dogstar
06-24-2006, 07:36 PM
So, THAT'S why he's got the shorter hair, lol...even if it's not true, it's pretty funny :D

Mrprophetman
06-24-2006, 09:44 PM
But that begs the question: why would a guy who has that much money give himself a haircut? Couldn't he have gone to Fantastic Sams for a better haircut? :D Further, how come the Herald couldn't get it right who cut their hair before posting this article?

Marshall has MONEY? Picture him wasted as hell...cuttin his own hair until finally he just has to shave his entire head. Geez...I would have paid money to see that. People do crazy shit when they're shitfaced. I don't really care if the Herald got it right...cause I got that mental picture of Marshall drunk off his ass decidin to give himself a haircut.

Snip....Snip....damn...Snip...Snip....damn

bilal
06-25-2006, 02:54 AM
i believe thats the show.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vynzJl9xLiQ

eusebioCBR
06-25-2006, 05:14 AM
^thanks!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:

titan9
06-25-2006, 10:58 AM
After viewing that video....well I'll be damned. It appears as though my first assumption on this whole thing was wrong. :laugh:

Mrprophetman
06-25-2006, 12:27 PM
After viewing that video....well I'll be damned. It appears as though my first assumption on this whole thing was wrong. :laugh:

Maybe somebody WASN'T confused.

Damn....now I gotta imagine Phillips so drunk he had to shave his own head.

Bridge of Clay
06-25-2006, 10:04 PM
Flip shaved his head in Europe.

Brian had showed his short hair in FL before the European Tour.

Wylde-Tremonti
06-25-2006, 11:35 PM

Heavy night

AMERICAN rock band Alter Bridge, formerly Creed, have been recalling a trip to Glasgow where local band Logan, who have just made the rock charts themselves, took them on a cultural tour which included copious drink, the Truffle club lap-dancing club and the Garage nightclub.

When the shaky Yanks assembled for a recording session the next day their onetime long-haired drummer appeared completely shaven-headed, sheepishly explaining that he had decided to give himself a haircut after their night-out, and it was so bad he had to continue to correct it until he had no hair left.

Logan have been told to leave the American bands alone from now on.

You know what? I think maybe they meant that Logan's drummer shaved his head? idk...

eusebioCBR
06-25-2006, 11:48 PM
what a mess:roll:

Creed7352
06-26-2006, 03:25 AM
i shave my own head all the time...i'm not drunk when i do it.

Mrprophetman
06-27-2006, 09:39 PM
Yeah, but he's the one with a history of making an ASS of himself in doing so.

Maybe so.....but then he's been sober for almost five months now....not so sure we can say that about the guys in Alter Bridge.

eusebioCBR
06-27-2006, 10:13 PM
Maybe so.....but then he's been sober for almost five months now....not so sure we can say that about the guys in Alter Bridge.

Almost 5 months, you must very impressed.

So what if the AB guys have some drinks now and then, sometimes grown ups do:peoplesey

J-Man
06-28-2006, 10:56 AM
Prophetman - ha - probably should change your name to bitter-man. Like the above poster said, we're all adults and can enjoy a drink or two. Here's the difference: AB boys = NOT Alcoholics / Stapp = AN ALCOHOLIC.

AB boys don't need help. Lastly, had you read the "VH1 gossip forum" you would have learned that one of the wives were in attendance.

Mrprophetman
06-28-2006, 09:11 PM
Prophetman - ha - probably should change your name to bitter-man. Like the above poster said, we're all adults and can enjoy a drink or two. Here's the difference: AB boys = NOT Alcoholics / Stapp = AN ALCOHOLIC.

AB boys don't need help. Lastly, had you read the "VH1 gossip forum" you would have learned that one of the wives were in attendance.

Sorry, but somebody who gets so shitfaced that they end up shaving their head after they try to give themselves a haircut.....has a problem. Kudos to Stapp for admitting he has a problem and dealing with it.

eusebioCBR
06-28-2006, 09:23 PM
Sorry, but somebody who gets so shitfaced that they end up shaving their head after they try to give themselves a haircut.....has a problem. Kudos to Stapp for admitting he has a problem and dealing with it.

ATTENTION EVERYONE if you've ever gotten drunk and did anything silly, you have a problem.:wtf:

Thanks for the diagnosis Doctor.

Creed7352
06-29-2006, 04:19 AM
:lol guess i have a problem then. damn...there goes my weekend.

J-Man
06-29-2006, 10:34 AM
LOL! I have a problem too. Although I did shave my head once (while sober) and did a piss poor job. I knicked my head too! I guess my problem is a bit more serious - I can't cut hair while sober. Man! If only I had a drink while doing it, but then I'd be living on the edge.

bilal
06-29-2006, 11:49 AM
LOL! I have a problem too. Although I did shave my head once (while sober) and did a piss poor job. I knicked my head too! I guess my problem is a bit more serious - I can't cut hair while sober. Man! If only I had a drink while doing it, but then I'd be living on the edge.

haha........ ull surely be living on the edge of the blade....what a news bit it would make....."drunk man shaved OFF his head":eek: ....haha....

Alter Shredder
06-29-2006, 12:28 PM
yeah shaving your head is something like a bet in college. thats really not an issue. not to mention if you ever meet them after the shows youd know that they may have a few drinks but these guys arent totally wasted every night.

Agent D
06-29-2006, 09:39 PM
Christ. Is Alter Bridge now in that horrible period in their career where this is the kinda shit that passes for news? I don't want to hear another damn thing out of the media about AB unless it has to do with their new album.

Mrprophetman
06-29-2006, 09:40 PM
yeah shaving your head is something like a bet in college. thats really not an issue. not to mention if you ever meet them after the shows youd know that they may have a few drinks but these guys arent totally wasted every night.

I wouldn't know. I've never met them, and actually wouldn't want to.

eusebioCBR
06-29-2006, 09:45 PM
I wouldn't know. I've never met them, and actually wouldn't want to.

bias rears it's ugly head:rolleyes:

Mrprophetman
06-30-2006, 09:13 PM
bias rears it's ugly head:rolleyes:

They got their chance. I've seen them live and they did nothing to win me over. I just don't like the music or the lyrics. If that's biased...so be it. I'm not going to say I like a band when I don't. Don't care if it is former members of Creed.

eusebioCBR
06-30-2006, 09:19 PM
They got their chance. I've seen them live and they did nothing to win me over. I just don't like the music or the lyrics. If that's biased...so be it. I'm not going to say I like a band when I don't. Don't care if it is former members of Creed.

So you came into the ALTER BRIDGE forum to shit on them.

How did that work out for you?:laugh:

Mrprophetman
07-01-2006, 10:28 AM
So you came into the ALTER BRIDGE forum to shit on them.

How did that work out for you?:laugh:

Like....no one from this forum ever visits the Stapp forum....I believe I've seen you over there from time to time. But I'm betting that your justification would be that Stapp is just a fuck up anyway...so why not.

Sorry, I have no desire to meet two people would rather a bandmate destroy his health to keep them working....and making money. With friends like that...who needs enemies.

eusebioCBR
07-01-2006, 10:57 AM
^i think this tit for tat has run its course, no?:poke:

Creed7352
07-01-2006, 07:57 PM
Like....no one from this forum ever visits the Stapp forum....I believe I've seen you over there from time to time. But I'm betting that your justification would be that Stapp is just a fuck up anyway...so why not..

i think the problem is that we're still fans of stapp...we just don't deny the fact that he's a fuck up. if we weren't fans of him still, then you would have an argument here...but since we are, you don't.

eusebioCBR
07-01-2006, 08:07 PM
^well spoken:thumbsup:

Mrprophetman
07-02-2006, 08:15 PM
^i think this tit for tat has run its course, no?:poke:

I don't think so....I'm expressing my opinion...just like you do over in the Stapp forum... and I've backed up why I don't like Alter Bridge...the lyrics suck, and I'm not a metalhead...don't own everything that Metallica ever recorded...so no...I don't like Alter Bridge's music either. I'm convinced that they knew what was going on with their lead singer...and just didn't care. So no...I don't care alot about them as people either.

Oh...and about being Stapp fans....you could fool me.

eusebioCBR
07-02-2006, 08:44 PM
I don't think so....I'm expressing my opinion...just like you do over in the Stapp forum... and I've backed up why I don't like Alter Bridge...the lyrics suck, and I'm not a metalhead...don't own everything that Metallica ever recorded...so no...I don't like Alter Bridge's music either. I'm convinced that they knew what was going on with their lead singer...and just didn't care. So no...I don't care alot about them as people either.

What's with the tantrum?:wtf:

Take a deep breath and count to ten

bilal
07-02-2006, 09:22 PM
so...whats up with alter bridge news....hehe :)

eusebioCBR
07-02-2006, 09:28 PM
so...whats up with alter bridge news....hehe :)

apparently fire:mad1: and:mad1: brimstone my friend:)

Creed7352
07-03-2006, 03:19 AM

hahaha..you make me laugh, thanks..i had a bad day today and needed a good laugh.

bilal
07-03-2006, 11:53 AM
i pitty the fools........burn!!!!!!!!! :flamer:

metalchris25
07-03-2006, 03:50 PM
I'm not a metalhead...don't own everything that Metallica ever recorded...so no...I don't like Alter Bridge's music either.

Did you really just put Metallica and Alterbridge in the same category?!

Mrprophetman
07-04-2006, 09:27 AM
I'm not a metalhead...don't own everything that Metallica ever recorded...so no...I don't like Alter Bridge's music either.

Did you really just put Metallica and Alterbridge in the same category?!

Isn't that what Alter Bridge wants to be.....THE NEXT METALLICA?

Alter Shredder
07-04-2006, 10:54 AM
No. They want to be AB.

Wylde-Tremonti
07-04-2006, 01:31 PM
I think the next led Zepplin would be a better comparison... lol :D ;)

GregS
07-04-2006, 02:01 PM
Haha , even my dad says that :P
Ab to be the next Zeppelin..

Mrprophetman
07-05-2006, 09:59 PM

If Robert Plant were dead he'd be rolling over in his grave right now. Led Zeppelin used BIG words when they wrote lyrics.

Creed7352
07-05-2006, 10:26 PM
hahahah....hahahahahaah...........................hahaha
hahhahaha

hahahaha. ah, thanks.

bilal
07-05-2006, 10:29 PM
hahhahaha

hahahaha. ah, thanks.

:smokin: lol

Bridge of Clay
07-06-2006, 10:44 AM
hahhahaha

hahahaha. ah, thanks.

I'll second that!

Dogstar
07-06-2006, 12:43 PM
If Robert Plant were dead he'd be rolling over in his grave right now. Led Zeppelin used BIG words when they wrote lyrics.
LOLOLOLOL!

J-Man
07-06-2006, 05:32 PM
Phrophetman you're being nonsensical and condemnatory in this thread.

guitardude1985
07-06-2006, 08:42 PM
There will never be another Led Zeppelin nor another metallica, and I would not reallt place AB in the shoes of either.

Mrprophetman
07-07-2006, 09:35 PM

I LIKE being nonsensical and condemnatory. Apparently you do know some big words.....huh.....oh.....and its Mrprophetman....please spell it correctly.

Mrprophetman
07-07-2006, 09:38 PM
Maybe its John Bonham whose rolling over in his grave....at the thought that Alter Bridge wants to be the next Led Zeppelin.....John Bonham IS dead.

Creed7352
07-07-2006, 10:10 PM
psst....give it up

Mrprophetman
07-08-2006, 10:48 AM

Rather than condemnatory.....I prefer to call it Telling the Truth....at least the way I see it.

Mrprophetman
07-08-2006, 10:48 AM
psst....give it up

NO

eusebioCBR
07-08-2006, 12:35 PM
^everybody stay tuned for more amusement:rolleyes:

Ana4Stapp
07-08-2006, 03:10 PM

;)

Anna1011
07-16-2006, 10:51 AM
i heard about this a while ago but havent had the chance to comment.

Geez drinking with the LOGAN boys always ends in disaster lol.
Talking from exprience here.

tremonti4life04
07-28-2006, 02:54 AM
Damn, I turn my back for about 4 days and this kinda crap starts up. Ok, heres how it is...

Alter Bridge doesnt want to be the next Led Zeppelin, Zep sucked way too much ass and did way too many drugs for AB to even compare. They also dont want to be the next Metallica, you know why? Cuz metallica's first bass player DIED IN A BUS ACCIDENT! Why in the hell would AB want Brian Marshall to die in a bus accident, or for that matter, Myles becoming the human torch on stage? Im sorry, but they dont want that, and neither do we. So..Leave well enough alone because AB doesnt want to be Led Zeppelin cuz they suck, or metallica because everyone in the band has near death experiences.

...End Rant

Peace.

Creed7352
07-28-2006, 03:19 AM
hmmm....led zeppelin most definitely do NOT suck.

bilal
07-28-2006, 03:22 AM
neither do metallica.....well...talkin about music only arnt we......

tremonti4life04
07-28-2006, 03:31 AM
hmmm....led zeppelin most definitely do NOT suck.

Jimmy Page should have stayed with the yardbirds. Honestly, Zep is cool for 2 things, getting stoned and calling your lost dog back to the porch. Also, i didnt say metallica sucked, i love metallica. In fact, my bands first album is either gonna be called Public Human Inferno, or Shitty Bassist Bus-ride.

Seiously, i do really like metallica, i just never got into why everyone thought Page is a god, he cant hold a candle to a lot of guys as far as song writing , or even speed.

metalchris25
07-28-2006, 05:05 AM

How do you justify this? AB will never be good enough to sell tickets to a Metallica show.

GregS
07-28-2006, 04:38 PM
AB keep on getting better..

Dogstar
07-28-2006, 07:47 PM
Jimmy Page should have stayed with the yardbirds. Honestly, Zep is cool for 2 things, getting stoned and calling your lost dog back to the porch. Also, i didnt say metallica sucked, i love metallica. In fact, my bands first album is either gonna be called Public Human Inferno, or Shitty Bassist Bus-ride.
Zep is my all-time favorite band. I still listen to them, decades later, because to me, their music kicked some serious ass and still holds up. It wasn't just Page. Like any group, they had a dynamic that to me was magic, everything from voice to rhythm. They had that magic, at least to me. Seriously, I have ton of their albums and I never skip any of the songs on them. You can say you don't like them, but I really don't think you can say they sucked. They did rock, blues, all kinds of stuff. I'm not a musician but that music is in my bones. And what band from that era wasn't doing drugs, lol?

Creed7352
07-29-2006, 01:37 AM
Zep is my all-time favorite band. I still listen to them, decades later, because to me, their music kicked some serious ass and still holds up. It wasn't just Page. Like any group, they had a dynamic that to me was magic, everything from voice to rhythm. They had that magic, at least to me. Seriously, I have ton of their albums and I never skip any of the songs on them. You can say you don't like them, but I really don't think you can say they sucked. They did rock, blues, all kinds of stuff. I'm not a musician but that music is in my bones. And what band from that era wasn't doing drugs, lol?

precisely...there most certainly are more talented people out there, but you've gotta look at the time and how long zeppelin have stayed around etc etc...you might not like them, but they didn't suck.

RelearningLove
07-29-2006, 09:12 AM
hell, they didn't suck...
apparently AB don't think so...they've done two Zep covers that I know of.

J-Man
07-31-2006, 02:21 PM
How do you justify this? AB will never be good enough to sell tickets to a Metallica show.

Yet another misguided individual. Metal Chris, let me fill ya in on something - while AB were on stage during the same time as Metallica - GUESS WHAT? Several thousands stayed to watch AB over Metallica.

bilal
07-31-2006, 07:12 PM
^ yup.......but what Chris was saying was that apart from such festivals.........AB wont be able to gather a stadium size crowd alone on its own.......well i.e at present times....but surely...AB is growing......i guess the only reasons organisers aranged AB and MEtallica at the same time was may be due to the fact that AB is the only other band in the festival to be able o draw any crowd agaisnt MEtallica........and yes ur right.....it did