Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Predict Stapps new album [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Predict Stapps new album

nagpo
02-20-2006, 01:32 PM
i think its going to be called "Its Good To Be The King"
i also predict a song about his wife a WAWO2(just less sucssesfull) and a song relating to the sex tape
what do u predict?
(i hope this thread doesent flop like all of my other threads)

MissSeeker
02-20-2006, 02:08 PM
Lol :)

RoffeDH
02-20-2006, 02:19 PM
I'm right behind you nagpo... Also a song about his adiction to alcohol... A must be

nagpo
02-20-2006, 03:42 PM
I'm right behind you nagpo... Also a song about his adiction to alcohol... A must be
yeah, that'll be a hit!

tremonti4life04
02-21-2006, 12:19 AM

With Beers Wide Open

Well I got drunk
And fell today
It seems i make
Quite a few mistakes
I close my eyes
Begin to drink
I drink so fast
It spills down my face

With Beers wide open
I'm doin keg stands
I even got sex tapes
They'll show you everything
With Beers wide open

Ana4Stapp
02-21-2006, 12:23 AM
Lol!!!!!!! ;)

eusebioCBR
02-21-2006, 01:33 AM
I think he should cover "Have a Drink On Me" by AC/DC. What was that song by George Thorogood? "One burbon, one scotch and one beer............

Dogstar
02-21-2006, 03:15 AM
With Beers Wide Open

Well I got drunk
And fell today
It seems i make
Quite a few mistakes
I close my eyes
Begin to drink
I drink so fast
It spills down my face

With Beers wide open
I'm doin keg stands
I even got sex tapes
With Beers wide open

Hahaha, I know I shouldn't laugh, but I can't help myself.

Dogstar
02-21-2006, 03:15 AM
I think he should cover "Have a Drink On Me" by AC/DC. What was that song by George Thorogood? "One burbon, one scotch and one beer............
LOL, I love that song..Or, I Drink Alone...

MissSeeker
02-21-2006, 04:53 AM
With Beers Wide Open

Well I got drunk
And fell today
It seems i make
Quite a few mistakes
I close my eyes
Begin to drink
I drink so fast
It spills down my face

With Beers wide open
I'm doin keg stands
I even got sex tapes
With Beers wide open

LMAO :D

GregS
02-21-2006, 07:27 AM
I think its funny when u hear stapp covering the doors ' Roadhouse blues ' with creed , u listen bak 2 some of the lyrics that go..
" Woke up this morning , gotta get myself a beer " or something like that.
:rolleyes:

cariocawlad
02-21-2006, 08:23 AM
Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha...I'm crying for laugh...hahahhaa...

JPB
02-21-2006, 08:55 AM
Unfortuntely, in alll seriousness, I think there won't be another album from Scott. He might do a few dates for his tour sporadically throughout the year. It's a shame because I was listening to MOP the other day. That has to be one of the top ten albums ever made. Also, back then Scotts voice probably was one of the top ten voices of rock music ever. Time is just not kind to some.

Justify
02-21-2006, 10:11 AM
Unfortuntely, in alll seriousness, I think there won't be another album from Scott. He might do a few dates for his tour sporadically throughout the year. It's a shame because I was listening to MOP the other day. That has to be one of the top ten albums ever made. Also, back then Scotts voice probably was one of the top ten voices of rock music ever. Time is just not kind to some.

Why do you think this? His album is doing pretty well in sells and he has only released one single so far. He still has atleast one more single off of this CD and his whole tour ahead of him. I don't think the video will ruin his career but he has to get the drinking under control. I feel confident that both AB and Scott Stapp will come out with another CD. Neither will make it to Creed status though.

nagpo
02-21-2006, 04:46 PM
With Beers Wide Open

Well I got drunk
And fell today
It seems i make
Quite a few mistakes
I close my eyes
Begin to drink
I drink so fast
It spills down my face

With Beers wide open
I'm doin keg stands
I even got sex tapes
With Beers wide open
LOL!!

nagpo
02-21-2006, 04:51 PM
even if he loses the deal with WU i dont see why he couldent make his own record company(maybe that costs a ton of money i dont know) or get signed to another one. i think he will come out with another album. i have a feeling stapp will be around for along time but not unless he gets this drinking under control.