++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-19-2004, 11:17 AM   #181
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
[quote=archie bunker]yes youre right i have many sins but i'm allowed to say that it makes me sick i could not do it personally ; STOP in the name of LOVE} stop in the name of Love!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-19-2004, 11:22 AM   #182
archie bunker
USER INFO »
stop ass!i dont agree with it thats what this thread is about if you think its right or wrong i think its fucked up plain an simple!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-19-2004, 11:23 AM   #183
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
[quote=creedsister]
Quote: (Originally Posted by archie bunker) yes youre right i have many sins but i'm allowed to say that it makes me sick i could not do it personally ; STOP in the name of LOVE} stop in the name of Love!!!
'
i do not understand what you mean in this quote.

but in regards to your last one, god does love everyone, as john 3:16 points out. but that doesn't mean that everyone has a place in heaven. find my last quote here and look up the verses. they leave no excuse to be gay. that is where i am coming from. i am not talking about god's love. that is a whole different topic.
Old 02-19-2004, 11:24 AM   #184
archie bunker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Thats right Sincirr!!!We Cant Judge Anybody!!!} and if Even we know] somebodys doing wrong we still cant judge B/c Jesus gets the final word!!Love Theme all let God be There Judge!!!! And Blessed Is the Pure Of Heart For They Shall see God!!!} Sins Were whashed Clean By jesus christ!!!Amen Amen} Let Not your heart be troubled!!!
KISS ASS TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-19-2004, 11:26 AM   #185
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hahahaha!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-19-2004, 11:28 AM   #186
archie bunker
USER INFO »
i see how you are now!
Old 02-19-2004, 11:31 AM   #187
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
what are y'all talking about? i can't understand your quotes!!

being gay is wrong. there is not way to get around it.
Old 02-19-2004, 11:35 AM   #188
archie bunker
USER INFO »
we are arguing cause the comment i made on the previous page i said the same as you and i'm getting shit dogged right now 4 it
Old 02-19-2004, 11:39 AM   #189
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by CreedH8er) Here's my stance, what are gays good for anyways? Just like the French, no one needs em. HA. They are the devil, and they have no place in the church, and I can't beleive all these homos are getting married in Cali, makes me sick.
Your hatred makes me sick. And people wonder why there is so much violence in the world. It starts with this kind of hatred. Views such as yours make me sad for this world.
Old 02-19-2004, 11:44 AM   #190
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Your hatred makes me sick. And people wonder why there is so much violence in the world. It starts with this kind of hatred. Views such as yours make me sad for this world.

i can agree wit hyou on that. i don't hate gay people - or anyone for that matter. i just hate what they do, and how people try to justify it using propaganda instead of factual information.

archie_binker - you need to calm down. dogstar is right, hatred is not good, and that is how you care coming accross. i don;t know if you mean it they way is sounds, but that is the way he are taking it. so just keep that in mind.

but gay people are in the wrong - there is just no way to get around it.
Old 02-19-2004, 11:47 AM   #191
archie bunker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) i can agree wit hyou on that. i don't hate gay people - or anyone for that matter. i just hate what they do, and how people try to justify it using propaganda instead of factual information.

archie_binker - you need to calm down. dogstar is right, hatred is not good, and that is how you care coming accross. i don;t know if you mean it they way is sounds, but that is the way he are taking it. so just keep that in mind.

but gay people are in the wrong - there is just no way to get around it.
did anybody see me say i hate them NO!!!!!!!!!i never ever said i hated them i said its fucked up 4 them to marry each other THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Old 02-19-2004, 11:50 AM   #192
archie bunker
USER INFO »
if i hated them believe me im not a bit shy to say it!I dont hate nobody except child rapist an child murders
Old 02-20-2004, 12:29 AM   #193
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) yes, romans 5:8 is all well and good, but that doesn't really apply here. it matters, but that is not what we are talking about in this instance. read romans 1:20 to the end of that chapter. also, 1 corinthians 6:9-11. also, 1 timothy 1:8-11.

there is no excuse to be gay. it is forbidden. how can one read these passages, and still say it is okay to be gay? anyone got an answer for me?

yes, we are not supposed t ojudge in the way the christ will judge, but there is a big differenct in judging and pointing out someones sin. anyhow, when the end comes, and christ judges, we, the christians will have a part in juding the people as well.
Point is, at this point in time, U shouldnt be concerned whether it is ok or not ok to be gay. What U should be focusing on, is verse 11 of your 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 quote.

Rom 1:20 Talks specifically about the pagan practices of that time. I am finding it hard to point the finger with that one cos of that. Especially to people like Elton John's gay church, who are trying to get closer to God.

The 1 Tim quote is interesting, but says nothing specific about gays. And here is the rest that U didn't bother to read:

What your verses said....then:
12I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service.

13Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief. 14The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.

15Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners--of whom I am the worst. 16But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-20-2004, 01:33 AM   #194
creedsister
USER INFO »
Sincirr Nice Post!! Anybody in these Days YESSS The Last Days He said he would Pour Out his spirt upon All Flesh those Who Were bound For darkness Shall Be set free!! And some May Propheci!!! Way To go Elton!!! I dont know the scriputres To back this But i know They Our there!!! Sincirr has that Aced You know were they are and you can type my typing suck Which makes it hard for me WHEN IM TRYING TO MAKE A POINT} Ya know what evertime} I come to this thread I Keep going Over The same stuff Is anybody Hearing NO NO NO} Will They Ever hahaha Go figure!!!} sincirr you listen to me Which is a Cool thing Or you would sound like these morons}} hehe I Kill Me!!!] Song For thought} NickleBack Someday~~Peace!!!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2004, 06:39 AM   #195
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Thanks sis.

If anyone was wonderin', Elton saw some interviews with one of the girls that was killed in the Collumbine massacre. Her father was a Christian too, and Elton was touched by the accounts of Rachel's father and wanted to meet him. God gave Rachel's father a prophetic word for Elton when they met. Pretty exciting.

ROCK HARD!!!