++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-18-2004, 07:46 PM   #166
whitebird
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My question is this. Why is CreedH8er member of the week? Has no one sounded out the name? "Creed Hater". ????

I think that this board has taken some distinct turns that I personally do not like.

I would perhaps suggest CreedH8ter, that your views show your own insecurity and fear.
Old 02-18-2004, 11:35 PM   #167
archie bunker
USER INFO »
not to take up 4 him i think he done it for a joke he probly wants to see who will get pissed off
Old 02-18-2004, 11:36 PM   #168
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
homosexuality is such a big deal, because it is strictly forbidden in the bible. we are not self righteous, well, at least not me. but i am intolerant of gay people. they are doing what god has not made them for. and god does not make people gay. he knows that they are gonna be gay, but it is the gay mans choice to be gay. i am not scared of gay people, i just think they are sick. it is not natural for two men to have sex. sex was created for marriage between one man, and one woman.

creadh8r, you have a good point, but way overstated. i don't agree with everything you said, but on your fundemantal beliefs on this, i agree with you on, so i won't debate you on this, cause you are for the most part right.

but to anyone who wants to debate this further, show me somewhere in scripture, where god allows homosexuality. and nothing but the bibile counts. this is the religious forum.
Old 02-19-2004, 02:17 AM   #169
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) homosexuality is such a big deal, because it is strictly forbidden in the bible. we are not self righteous, well, at least not me. but i am intolerant of gay people. they are doing what god has not made them for. and god does not make people gay. he knows that they are gonna be gay, but it is the gay mans choice to be gay. i am not scared of gay people, i just think they are sick. it is not natural for two men to have sex. sex was created for marriage between one man, and one woman.

creadh8r, you have a good point, but way overstated. i don't agree with everything you said, but on your fundemantal beliefs on this, i agree with you on, so i won't debate you on this, cause you are for the most part right.

but to anyone who wants to debate this further, show me somewhere in scripture, where god allows homosexuality. and nothing but the bibile counts. this is the religious forum.
Christianity is not the only religion included in this forum ok? So U cant say nothing but the bible counts. If U are speaking to Christians specifically thats a different story.

"they are doing what god has not made them for"....I kinda think that alot of us are like that. We are all on a journey to what we were really meant to be. Doesnt mean God loves us any less. And doesnt mean that Jesus isnt calling them to Himself.

You say you are intollerant of gay people? Your gifting is not evangelism then. Cos Jesus loves gays.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-19-2004, 09:30 AM   #170
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
so you think being gay is alright?
Old 02-19-2004, 09:40 AM   #171
archie bunker
USER INFO »
i think people can sometime experiment,but thats fucked up to marry them.I cant imagine me looking at a woman every morning saying i love you its really fucked up for the shit dick men who do it... ah its fucked up... big hairy ass men caressing each other in love
Old 02-19-2004, 09:42 AM   #172
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
I dont wanna have a Christian debate on a forum like this, but I feel that Romans 5:8 is all we should be focusing on when we interact with these people.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-19-2004, 09:45 AM   #173
archie bunker
USER INFO »
i think they are worth being helped but they are still fucked up
Old 02-19-2004, 09:51 AM   #174
Sincirr
USER INFO »
You gotta look at your own sin b4 u go pointing at others! Were called to NOT JUDGE!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-19-2004, 10:04 AM   #175
archie bunker
USER INFO »
yes youre right i have many sins but i'm allowed to say that it makes me sick i could not do it personally
Old 02-19-2004, 10:13 AM   #176
Sincirr
USER INFO »
You said they were F**ked up......

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-19-2004, 10:25 AM   #177
GeeK_2004
USER INFO »

So break yourself against my stones
And spit your pity in my soul
You never needed any help
You sold me out to save yourself
And I won't listen to your shame
You ran away - you're all the same
Angels lie to keep control...
My love was punished long ago
If you still care, don't ever let me know
If you still care, don't ever let me know...

"Snuff" - Slipknot
Old 02-19-2004, 11:05 AM   #178
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) You gotta look at your own sin b4 u go pointing at others! Were called to NOT JUDGE!
Thats right Sincirr!!!We Cant Judge Anybody!!!} and if Even we know] somebodys doing wrong we still cant judge B/c Jesus gets the final word!!Love Theme all let God be There Judge!!!! And Blessed Is the Pure Of Heart For They Shall see God!!!} Sins Were whashed Clean By jesus christ!!!Amen Amen} Let Not your heart be troubled!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-19-2004, 11:14 AM   #179
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) You said they were F**ked up......

Whats happend since i been gone!!!}Awwwww~ Jesus Loves Everybody!!!! Sinners Saints Gays Drunks} Everybody!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-19-2004, 11:17 AM   #180
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I dont wanna have a Christian debate on a forum like this, but I feel that Romans 5:8 is all we should be focusing on when we interact with these people.

yes, romans 5:8 is all well and good, but that doesn't really apply here. it matters, but that is not what we are talking about in this instance. read romans 1:20 to the end of that chapter. also, 1 corinthians 6:9-11. also, 1 timothy 1:8-11.

there is no excuse to be gay. it is forbidden. how can one read these passages, and still say it is okay to be gay? anyone got an answer for me?

yes, we are not supposed t ojudge in the way the christ will judge, but there is a big differenct in judging and pointing out someones sin. anyhow, when the end comes, and christ judges, we, the christians will have a part in juding the people as well.