++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 09-11-2003, 04:44 PM   #331
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Man, I hate that Jen. I was really looking forward to meeting you. I know there will be other opportunities, but I am still sad. I will take tons of pictures for you.
Old 09-11-2003, 04:47 PM   #332
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Geez, Jen, that really does suck!!! I'm very sorry to hear that for two reasons - one is the fact that you'll have to pay out that extra money and the other, of course, is that you won't be able to join us. But I can relate, I have quite a bit of money to pay for my crown that I'm having done on one of my teeth and we just got some news at work yesterday that our benefits are changing at work next year so that means more coming of my pocket next year.:madder:

Relearn Love
Old 09-11-2003, 09:44 PM   #333
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
<b>I am now for sure not coming in November &nbsp;I got a call from the hospital and I have to pay 20% of the bill for my surgery I had this week &nbsp;After having so called "good" insurance I am still responsible to pay some of the cost So even if my hubby did not have the tournament that weekend I can't go, due to the hundreds of dollars I am not going to have to cough up by December This sucks, I am sorry girls &nbsp;I hope you all take a ton of pics for us to see!!!!! &nbsp;I am counting on you to! </b>

So sorry you won't be coming. We will miss you SOOOO much. I hope all was well with your surgery. Awful about the insurance $$ too.
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 09-12-2003, 08:38 AM   #334
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Jen we are really gonna miss you in November!! I was soo looking forward to meeting you! I know how you feel with the insurance I can't begin to tell you how many times Steve and I have had the same problem! Then they spring it on you the last minute! I guess I'll have to look forward to meeting you another time then!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 09-12-2003, 09:27 PM   #335
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Jen is def. worth the wait...
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 09-12-2003, 09:45 PM   #336
Sheila63
USER INFO »
You're right, Linda, she is worth the wait. I still want to go to a concert or two next year with you guys once Creed starts touring again so we'll have to meet up then.

Relearn Love
Old 09-12-2003, 09:50 PM   #337
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Sheila63
You're right, Linda, she is worth the wait. &nbsp; I still want to go to a concert or two next year with you guys once Creed starts touring again so we'll have to meet up then.

Can't imagine Creed will tour until the next CD is out. That means the END of 04. EW. Such a long wait....but worth it.
Old 09-12-2003, 10:27 PM   #338
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by njcreedite
Can't imagine Creed will tour until the next CD is out. &nbsp;That means the END of 04. &nbsp;EW. &nbsp;Such a long wait....but worth it.

It will be worth it, Linda. If they're rehearsing/practicing now for the new cd, you never know, it might be before the end of next year. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Relearn Love
Old 09-12-2003, 10:29 PM   #339
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I cannot wait for the new album.
Old 09-12-2003, 10:33 PM   #340
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Me either, Carrie. It's even been great just hearing some news about them lately. I was starting to go through some serious withdrawal. LOL!!

Relearn Love
Old 09-12-2003, 10:40 PM   #341
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I know, I hope the DVD thing happens. I was prepping music for the music department and there is an Audioslave DVD out for only 9.99, and I think it will be great to have so I am getting it. I know Creed's DVD will be worth the wait, but it seems EVERYONE has a DVD and I am getting anxious.
Old 09-13-2003, 09:50 AM   #342
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by njcreedite
Jen is def. worth the wait...

Awww.... thank you!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 09-13-2003, 11:54 AM   #343
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
I know, I hope the DVD thing happens. I was prepping music for the music department and there is an Audioslave DVD out for only 9.99, and I think it will be great to have so I am getting it. I know Creed's DVD will be worth the wait, but it seems EVERYONE has a DVD and I am getting anxious.

Carrie...I have the Audio Slave dvd....It's really good. Shows 3 videos and has interviews and a live performance of 2 songs. Plus....good close-ups of Chris Cornell
Old 09-13-2003, 12:00 PM   #344
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Totally awesome. Thanks for letting me know, I will definitly be sure to pick it up then. I was excited about the price, it was only 9.99, so my cost at work is only 5.00, you hardly ever find music DVD's that cheap. Thanks.
Old 09-18-2003, 09:09 AM   #345
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Hey, has everybody made their reservations yet!!!? Starting to come up on us fast now!!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "