++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-14-2004, 09:51 PM   #46
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Flip is a daddy. He and his wife have a daughter.

I know I just meant that because Jagger mother has elected not to be a part of his life I think Stapp feels that he needs to be a more hands on father and not tour as much, etc...
Old 08-15-2004, 10:28 AM   #47
creedlvr
USER INFO »
I agree. When Flip is away, he knows his daughter is in good hands. Still, that doesn't take away from the fact that he, too, might eventually feel like he's missing out on a lot by being away for so long. Remember, his daughter was born (I believe) near the end of the Weathered tour. He doesn't know what it's going to feel like yet to be away from your child so much. It's different for Scott. When he's away, Jagger (I'm sure) is in good hands ... but it's not a parent.
Old 08-15-2004, 01:08 PM   #48
Shadow
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) I agree. When Flip is away, he knows his daughter is in good hands. Still, that doesn't take away from the fact that he, too, might eventually feel like he's missing out on a lot by being away for so long. Remember, his daughter was born (I believe) near the end of the Weathered tour. He doesn't know what it's going to feel like yet to be away from your child so much. It's different for Scott. When he's away, Jagger (I'm sure) is in good hands ... but it's not a parent.
Flip's daughter was actually born last July. He found out about April being pregnant during the Weathered tour. So, Flip hasn't been away on tour yet since the baby was born.

And as far as Jagger is concerned, Scott has mentioned numerous times that his sister Amanda helped him out alot. She has a child a little bit younger then Jag. But, it's true, it's not a parent.

Last edited by Shadow : 08-15-2004 at 01:13 PM.
Old 08-15-2004, 01:50 PM   #49
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) Flip's daughter was actually born last July. He found out about April being pregnant during the Weathered tour. So, Flip hasn't been away on tour yet since the baby was born.

And as far as Jagger is concerned, Scott has mentioned numerous times that his sister Amanda helped him out alot. She has a child a little bit younger then Jag. But, it's true, it's not a parent.

I didn't know Amanda had a child is she married and what is her age, just wondering?
Old 08-15-2004, 02:19 PM   #50
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
doing some thoughts... I don't think Jeff Hanson is the one to blame... otherwise he wouldn't be AB's manager... although, truth be told, in many aspects Creed was bad managed. (CreedInk!). But if the guys kept the same staff, I don't think it's JH's fault.
Old 08-15-2004, 03:43 PM   #51
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
I don't know, it wasn't Flip and Mark who had the health problem, and Scott doesn't have Jeff as a manager anymore. That's a clue to me. If Myles ever has health problems on tour we'll see what happens and then we'll know.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 08-15-2004, 04:19 PM   #52
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl) I don't know, it wasn't Flip and Mark who had the health problem, and Scott doesn't have Jeff as a manager anymore. That's a clue to me. If Myles ever has health problems on tour we'll see what happens and then we'll know.

Great point. I can't help to wonder if fans saw that something was wrong with Stapp it was so apparent he looked horrible and weight gain, sweating, throat problems etc.. didn't someone care enough to step in. I have to agree with Stapp that it was about money I understand that he didn't open up to Flip and Mark about his problems but come on shouldn't of JH step in to see what the problem was that is why I believe Stapp's version and I think JH knew of his problems but push him to keep touring and maybe WU for the love of money.
Old 08-15-2004, 05:06 PM   #53
shunammite
USER INFO »
It might not just be crude love of money, in the real world money is important and if you aren't making it things can really go down the toilet...

I'm just saying it might not have been pure greed but more "necessity"...

And maybe no one realized how seriously Scott was affected, he being so strong and athletic...I still can't believe it took such a toll on him but obviously it did, you can still see the effects. And he didn't even want to face his own weakness..."I was trying to be strong"...

Don't we all...
Old 08-15-2004, 08:36 PM   #54
Shadow
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by musiclover291) I didn't know Amanda had a child is she married and what is her age, just wondering?
Amanda is not married. She is engaged to Kiki. Her daughter is one year younger then Jagger. Amanda is 5 years younger then Scott, making her 26 this year.
Old 08-15-2004, 09:55 PM   #55
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) Amanda is not married. She is engaged to Kiki. Her daughter is one year younger then Jagger. Amanda is 5 years younger then Scott, making her 26 this year.

Thanks for that information. Very cool Kiki seems like a really nice guy and him and Scott seem really close. I wish the best.
Old 08-16-2004, 12:53 AM   #56
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
about scott's vocal problems health issues obviously played a part. i don't think his singing technique helped the cause and perhaps his current musical direction and experience will stop that happening again. it won't happen to myles.......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 08-16-2004, 01:34 AM   #57
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) about scott's vocal problems health issues obviously played a part. i don't think his singing technique helped the cause and perhaps his current musical direction and experience will stop that happening again. it won't happen to myles.......

Don't be quick to say that you never ever know what can happen in the future to Myles vocally..........
Old 08-16-2004, 04:03 AM   #58
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by musiclover291) Don't be quick to say that you never ever know what can happen in the future to Myles vocally..........

okay fair point but he is trained and he has gone for 10 odd years singing professinally and hasen't encountered any problems thus far.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 08-16-2004, 07:32 AM   #59
farmgirl
USER INFO »
Currently:
I believe he has/had Tinnitus. That could possible cause some problems down the road but without doing some research...I'm not all that familiar with the long term treatment of it or lasting effects.
Old 08-16-2004, 08:14 AM   #60
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by farmgirl) I believe he has/had Tinnitus. That could possible cause some problems down the road but without doing some research...I'm not all that familiar with the long term treatment of it or lasting effects.

I totally forgot about that. Very true