++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-01-2019, 07:24 PM   #1
StewartFo
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
mac mini 4k monitor text too small

mac mini 4k monitor text too small >>>

http://www.markertek.com/productImag...25-8358-G4.JPG

https://i.imgur.com/wt3r2qH.png

We tried an Apple Cinema Display via mini-DisplayPort, as well as a 4K 28-inch monitor from Monoprice, via HDMI. View full gallery The Mac Mini desktop, scaled to 4K resolution.
And if 4K is supported, the Mac Mini might even be able to act as an alternative to the Apple TV. The HDMI port might stick around too, but Apple probably won't add in a Mini DisplayPort
Dragon Age Origins - FONT Size, Help? I have that problem on my 17" monitor! Lol, whenever I bump my resolution the font becomes small. But not too small. For widescreen - decrease the
Using Outlook, and with my monitor set at its recommended resolution, some of my emails (newsletters, Facebook notifications) are almost impossible to read as the text is too small.
I recently purchased a 65-inch 4k Vizio M Series ( 2018 ) but would like to use a mini PC with the TV as the display. However I really want to be able to continue to watch Dolby Vision titles on
display on monitor suddenly is smaller than screen By crimlawdoc · 11 years ago Somehow the screen display on my monitor re-sized itself so that it is smaller than the screen, and I can't seem to
How to make everything bigger in Windows 10. Some user interface elements are just too darn small. Here's how to fix that.
The short story: If you're just looking for a generic display for work, school or surfing, and don't want to hurt your brain thinking about it too much, I recommend a 27-inch flat-screen display
Everything on screen is TOO SMALL!?! Help! desktop icons, etc. are way too small. The font is about 6, all of the icons are tiny too. It is not a settings issue. My display, dpi, and other
Don't know why this popped my mind, but I wanted an answer to this. My friend has something like a 32" TV in his room with his 360 hooked up. It isn't HD however, it's SD, so probably 480p. Now, I