++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 04-28-2004, 08:24 PM   #31
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Any one know of any really REALLY informational sites on the holocaust????? I have to work on a book kinda like thing at school. We have to have 10 paragraphs about concentration camps, 11 on people from holocaust, and we (me and my partner) already have 7 people, then I think the rest of it will come pretty smooth. I just mainly need some really good sites on concentration camps, since we haven't done anything on those yet, if anyone knows of any good sites, please post them. Thanks!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 04-28-2004, 08:42 PM   #32
RMadd
USER INFO »
I don't know of any sites, but there's 2 people I can think of who've written books based on their experiences living in Nazi Germany (both are Jewish, so they experience concentration camps), so they might be helpful. Corrie Ten Boom (I think that's how her name is spelled) and Elie Wiesel (he wrote the book Night... it's a fairly quick read if you're interested, not much more than 120 pages, if my memory serves me correctly)

Old 04-28-2004, 09:46 PM   #33
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
what you first need to do is find all the concentration camps, then search information on them individually. So just Google it. If you need more information just take a visit to your local Holocaust Museum.
Old 04-29-2004, 08:06 PM   #34
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Alright, thanks guys. If I get to go to the library anytime next week, I might see if they have those books. Three of our sources have to come from books anyway! I'll do that Mullet, thanks again guys.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp