++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 04-09-2007, 01:20 PM   #1
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Freaken Family Drama!

I might have told some of you that my sister and her fiance are getting married on May 19th. Well,now that the date is fastly approaching some people in our family want to try to make things more difficult then they need to be Mom and our younger brother are going around telling everyone that if my dad brings his girlfriend that they won't come to the wedding, when in all reality they will come wether she is there or not. They are just saying it to guilt my sister into not inviting her. I was at mom's on Friday and she told me that if dad brings her that she won't come to the wedding, just because she wants me to tell dad because she isn't woman enough to tell him herself, and quite frankly I'm not telling him because I'm not doing her dirty work for her. If she wants dad to know than she can tell him herself. I'm tired of her trying to make me the middle person, she has been doing that to me ever since dad left asnd I'm sick of it

Plus our grandma made a huge deal about it yesterday on how she doesn't approve of my sister's marriage because her fiance is older than she is, so she made a fuss yesterday at our Easter dinner about how she refuses to be in any of the pictures because of it and that she will only be going to the wedding and than leaving. At first she was saying that she won't even go to the wedding

What the crap is wrong with people?!!!?! If anyone thinks that they are going to ruin this wedding than I'll have to severely hurt them because this is a bunch of crap!!! People need to get over themselves its my sister's wedding not theirs so they need to just layoff and let her plan it and stop being assholes

Sorry but I just had to get that out.
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 04-09-2007, 05:08 PM   #2
bilal
USER INFO »
Re: Freaken Family Drama!

hey.. hehe... first of all, don't kill any body!!... that wont serve your purpose and might just..might just delay your sisters wedding...and you dont want that ...so yeh, you can update your Hit-list...but ...lay your guns low...

ahh, well, i am sure your sister will be in need of any postive support and well, its good to see your caring about that.... well, these things are sensitive, i believe.... well, i pray that every thing goes well....
Old 04-09-2007, 05:36 PM   #3
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Thank you, bilal,I'll try not to kill anyone
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 04-09-2007, 08:21 PM   #4
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

its good to vent My Julie Girl, people are insane, just insane ...it is alot of drama thats what is it, WE NEED TO HAVE A FAMILY AFFAIR, ....PEACE BE WITH YA MY JULIE GIRL, and i would,nt let it get too me much,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 04-09-2007, 08:24 PM   #5
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) hey.. hehe... first of all, don't kill any body!!... that wont serve your purpose and might just..might just delay your sisters wedding...and you dont want that ...so yeh, you can update your Hit-list...but ...lay your guns low...

ahh, well, i am sure your sister will be in need of any postive support and well, its good to see your caring about that.... well, these things are sensitive, i believe.... well, i pray that every thing goes well....
hit list topic, mine keep making it easier easier easier ....i wish not to cause a war, ONLY IF I HAVE TOO,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 04-10-2007, 12:53 PM   #6
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

I now have more shit to add to the pile Pardon my language but this is getting far beyond annoying
I just got this freaken guilt trip email from mom saying that now she is going to put her house up for auction and that everyone who has stuff there has to come get it and move into storage, after I have just moved my stuff from St Louis and have no clue on where I want to live yet (still waiting for the cue from God on where He wants me to be) and we just moved my stuff there and now she wants me to move it again because she is saying that no one has come to help her clean her house when she has it in her head that I told her that I would help her clean her house, when in all reality she flat out volunteerd me to do it just because she took me down to St Louis to move some of my stuff last month and everything is conditional when it comes to her She does things for me sometimes only to make me do something in return. I am so sick and tired of all of this crap with my family
alone
All I know
on my own

Last edited by JulieCitySlicker : 04-10-2007 at 01:15 PM.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:57 PM   #7
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Ugh, sorry to hear about all your troubles, Julie. Weddings are stressful enough when things supposedly go right. To be honest, I've never heard of one that went smoothly. Hang in there. My biological dad tried to muck up my sister's wedding, and my grandma was a pain in the ass, too, as there was some family drama going on. You're right to stay out of the mess between your mom and dad. It's not up to you to do anything. It's between them, and they sound as if they are trying to put you and others in the middle. Not a fun place to be, but just reiterate to them that this has nothing to do with you. They might get mad at you, but you are right not to do their dirty work, as you put it. Hang in there, Julie.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:40 PM   #8
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Kerri Its actually mom who is trying to put me in the middle of things Dad is more neutral about it and doesn't push us to do stuff like mom does He doesn't even know that this crap is going on. I agree with you,this is my sister's wedding and not mom's or grandma's so they need to just keep their mouths shut, if ya know what I mean
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 04-14-2007, 07:10 PM   #9
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Hehe, yeah, I definitely know what you're talking about . I hope things smooth over and all.
Old 04-15-2007, 08:15 PM   #10
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Thanks Me to. I just hope that no one descides to ruin this wedding
alone
All I know
on my own