++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-31-2010, 09:13 PM   #1
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
AB III Reviews

This thread is dedicaded to the new record, share your favorite tracks and why if you wish, or simply do a track by track review if you so desire.

My favorite track from AB III is, without question, Wonderful Life. I was singing along to this track in my room earlier today and I broke down in tears, when my mother came in the room and asked what was wrong I simply told her that the song was touching, although just like my connection to What's This Life For, WL makes me remember my friend Care-Anna who killed herself in 2009. If she can hear, and I know she can, these two songs are dedeicated to you my friend. R.I.P. Much love.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:07 AM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: AB III Reviews

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) This thread is dedicaded to the new record, share your favorite tracks and why if you wish, or simply do a track by track review if you so desire.

My favorite track from AB III is, without question, Wonderful Life. I was singing along to this track in my room earlier today and I broke down in tears, when my mother came in the room and asked what was wrong I simply told her that the song was touching, although just like my connection to What's This Life For, WL makes me remember my friend Care-Anna who killed herself in 2009. If she can hear, and I know she can, these two songs are dedeicated to you my friend. R.I.P. Much love.
bless your heart, the goal is today nots to loose no more, they follow....savatage, when the crowds are gone, all my friends have made life a long sucide i guess its true, we never figured at the truth.......for they shine as the angels, and be the greatest, in our beloveds kingdom, peace be with her in jesus name, cant forget,em not, peace be with us all in jesus name, the lamb of god shall come and wipe all tears from their eyes, feeling others pain be a part of our preseverance, and their life and death flows from the same water, that we all time must feel, healing touches in jesus name, for their pain and your,s .........
Old 01-04-2011, 02:25 PM   #3
Inspired
USER INFO »

Slip to the Void is my favorite track-it's the most interesting song on the album as it doesn't sound like the same old stuff you hear on the radio and it's a serious hard rock song. It showcases their creativity and musicianship.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:56 PM   #4
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »

The Album is very interesting. The lyrical content is very deep. Not all too, diverse, but it's very in depth. It's a capturing of a person who's struggling with losing their faith. It's very candid and I'm quite impressed with how intimate they are. That's the strongest part of the record I think- and that's saying a lot because the Dual Guitars on the record are top notch.

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 01-04-2011, 10:52 PM   #5
nagpo
USER INFO »

It is probably one of the most touching album that tremonti has ever put out. It's up there with human clay.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:57 PM   #6
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

I just got around to getting this, and I have to say after a couple of listens that I like it much better than Blackbird.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:19 PM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I just got around to getting this, and I have to say after a couple of listens that I like it much better than Blackbird.
just beautiful in every way , from A To Z, thank you Dogstar, so good to see ya my friend, ........
Old 01-09-2011, 03:46 PM   #8
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Good to see you, too, sis
Old 03-10-2011, 09:13 PM   #9
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Good to see you, too, sis
always a pleasure tiresome AB week i love our sites comforting chain fan hugs Doggy
Old 06-02-2011, 06:05 PM   #10
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »

In listening through the album in its entirity, I love the songs Still Remains, Make It Right and All Hope Is Gone.