++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 03-18-2004, 05:38 PM   #16
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Why Not, 1Cor ch..2>8>12

How We Speak Of Wisdom Amoung Theme That Are Perfect, yet Not The Wisdom Of This World NorOf The Princes Of this World, That Come to Nought. But We Speak The Wisdom Of God, in A Mystery , Even the Hidden Wisdom Which god Ordained, Before The World Unto Our Glory, Which None of The princes Knew, For Had They Known It They Would Have Not Crucified The Lord Of Glory But It Is Written Eye Hath Not Seen Nor ear Heared , Neither Have Entered , In To The Heart Of Man. The Things Which God Has Prepeard For Theme That Love him, But God had Revealed theme to Us, By His Spirt For The Spirt Searches All Things And Knows All Things, Yea The Deep Things Of God, For What Does Man Know But Things Of Man. Save the spirt man which is in him, even so the things of God Knows But No man BUT THE SPIRT OF GOD, Now We Have , Received Not The Spirt Of The World, But the spirt which Is God, That We Might know Things that Are Freely, Given To Us By God,,,, [Peace Be With You]
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-18-2004, 05:42 PM   #17
Inkgirl28
USER INFO »
Okay then

"I fell into yesterday
Our dreams seemed not far away
I want to, I want to, I want to stay
I fell into fantasy."
Days of the Pheonix
By AFI

Miseria Cantare (The Beginning)

Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all
Radiate, recognize one silent call
As we all form one dark flame... Incinerate
Love your hate, your faith lost
You are now one of us
Also by AFI
(afi stands for a fire inside)
Old 03-18-2004, 06:06 PM   #18
creedsister
USER INFO »
OK Ok Ok
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-19-2004, 06:20 PM   #19
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Creedsister can you PLEASE not capitalize EVERY single word you type? I mean comon it hurts my eyes!

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 03-19-2004, 06:40 PM   #20
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) Creedsister can you PLEASE not capitalize EVERY single word you type? I mean comon it hurts my eyes!

I'll have to agree with Xterminator27.
Old 03-19-2004, 08:21 PM   #21
creedsister
USER INFO »
bless u all
Old 03-21-2004, 03:41 AM   #22
souldancer
USER INFO »
I have meditated (or tried) a variety of ways.using techniques from Sufism, Tibetan Buddhism and with Bhakti Yoga - watching my breath after some yoga or dancing, seems most helpful to get me to that still place.
Old 03-21-2004, 11:06 AM   #23
creedsister
USER INFO »
For some of you that wanna, Know my Saviour Jesus Was Also Called, MEDITATOR, >Go to first,

Tim 2.5
Old 03-21-2004, 11:59 AM   #24
Lechium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) For some of you that wanna, Know my Saviour Jesus Was Also Called, MEDITATOR, >Go to first,

Tim 2.5

I have a feeling that Bible does not use word "wanna", so your quote is more than doubtful....
Old 03-21-2004, 01:52 PM   #25
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) I have a feeling that Bible does not use word "wanna", so your quote is more than doubtful....
Really Love U too Lech
Old 03-23-2004, 06:20 AM   #26
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Sorry sweety, it's actually mediator.

I dont meditate. I think its....I dunno, I dont think the term suits what I do. When I spend time with God its kinda called hangin' for me. I see meditation as more of an eastern terminology. But in my Oxford it just means to think deeply, so I guess that explains the whole "Meditate on the scriptures thing".

Sorry, thinkin out loud here.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 03-23-2004, 11:09 AM   #27
creedsister
USER INFO »
Deep Thinking

Yes thats Exaclety what it is. and theres no need to be sorry by the way. we can set and think about stuff But knows Good When i took comment my mind heart in soul to jesus christ he also took over my thoughts, so when im deep thinking i will get what i need clarity or something from my saviour, thank you for clearing it up, SINCERLY
Old 03-26-2004, 07:36 AM   #28
Moti
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Inkgirl28) Anyway i do christian meditation... anyone else here do meditation?

I have being doing the following for about 15 years, it works:

As explained on the cover of the record album, this transcendental vibration--by chanting of Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare--is the sublime method for reviving our Krsna consciousness. As living spiritual souls we are all originally Krsna conscious entities, but due to our asociation with matter since time immemorial, our consciousness is now poluted by material atmosphere. In this polluted concept of live, we are all trying to exploit the resources of material nature, but actually we are becoming more and more entangled in our complexities. This illusion is called maya, or hard struggle for existence over the stringent laws of material nature. This illusory struggle against the material nature can at once be stopped by revival of our Krsna consciousness.
Krsna consciousness is not an artificial imposition on the mind. This consciousness is the original energy of the living entity. When we hear the transcendental vibration, this consciousness is revived. And the process is recommended by authorities for this age. By practical experience also, we can perceive that by chanting this maha-mantra, or the Great Chanting for Deliverance, one can at once feel transcendental ecstasy from the spiritual stratum. When one is factually on the plane of spiritual understanding, surpassing the stages of sense, mind and intelligence, one is situated on the transcendental plane. This chanting of Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare\/ Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare is directly enacted from the spiritual platform, surpassing all lower states of consciousness--namely sensual, mental and intellectual. There is no need of understanding the language of the mantra, nor is there any need of mental speculation nor any intellectual adjustment for chanting this maha-mantra. It springs automatically from the spiritual platform, and as such, anyone can take part in this transcendental sound vibration, without any previous qualification, and dance in ecstasy.
We have seen it practically. Even a child can take part in the chanting, or even a dog can take part in it. The chanting should be hears, however, from the lips of a pure devotee of the Lord, so that immediate effect can be achieved. As far as possible, chanting from the lips of a nondevotee should be avoided, as much as milk touched by the lips of a serpent causes poisonous effect.
The word Hara is a form of addressing the energy of the Lord. Both Krsna and Rama are forms of addressing directly the Lord, and they mena " the highest pleasure, eternal." Hara is the supreme pleasure potency of the Lord. This potency, when addressed are Hare, helps us in reaching the Supreme Lord.
The material energy, called as maya, is also one of the multipotencies of the Lord, as much as we are also marginal potency of the Lord. The living entities are described as superior energy than matter. When the superior energy is in contact with inferior energy, it becomes an incompatible situation. But when the supreme marginal potency is in contact with the spiritual potency, Hara,it becomes the happy, normal condition of the living entity.
The three words, namely Hara, Krsna and Rama, are transcendental seeds of the maha-mantra, and the chanting is a spiritual call for the Lord and His internal energy, Hara, for giving protection to the conditioned soul. The chanting is exactly like a genuine cry by the chold for the mother. Mother Hara helps in achieving the grace of the supreme father, Hari, or Krsna, and the Lord reveals Himself to such a sincere devotee.
No other means, therefore, of spiritual realization is as effective in this age, as chanting the maha-mantra, Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare\/ Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare.
Old 03-26-2004, 08:04 AM   #29
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Sounds like you need to work very hard for your Lord to reveal himself to you!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 03-26-2004, 03:56 PM   #30
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot