++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 02-28-2004, 09:19 PM   #256
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Oh, Carrie, I really hope you can make it! I sooooo want to meet you!
Old 02-28-2004, 09:58 PM   #257
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Sheila, I'm so sorry you have to cancel, I'm bummed big time!! But I totally understand financial constraints, believe me. We'll all have a buttery nipple to toast you and Jen and we'll miss you both a bunch.

Carrie, I really do hope you can work something out so that you can join us. It would be so great to have you there with us!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 02-28-2004, 11:27 PM   #258
JenRN
USER INFO »
It sucks becaue I REALLY wanted to go. But with the divorce pending and just refinancing the house etc... it has cost me. Not to mention the new $3,000 furnace I had to have put in. But I am glad it is MINE now, that in itself brings a smile to my face. I am a proud homeowner all on my own. But I will miss you all terribly, and will also go to NJ if you give me enough notice!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 02-29-2004, 12:00 AM   #259
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Jen, I'm sooooo bummed that you can't come , but I completely understand.
Old 02-29-2004, 09:15 AM   #260
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sheila63) I can guarantee you'd have a great late birthday celebration, Carrie. Everyone helped me have the best birthday ever last year in FL!!! I hope you're able to make it.

Unfortunately, I have some news of my own. Due to my finances being kind of low right now, I won't be able to make the trip. I will miss all of you. I know all of you will have an awesome time. I look forward to the pics and hearing all of the details when you get back.

I'm planning to visit the NJ/Philly area in the spring to visit Kris and Steve and I would love to spend a long weekend there and get together with as many of you as I can.

Sheila that sooo SUCKS! I'm sorry that you won't be able to make it. Jen, you too because I know how much you were looking forward to it!!! We will all have to make a plan for a great get together. We'll have to plan it around the time everybody gets back.

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 02-29-2004, 02:08 PM   #261
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Sheila, I'm so sorry you have to cancel, I'm bummed big time!! But I totally understand financial constraints, believe me. We'll all have a buttery nipple to toast you and Jen and we'll miss you both a bunch.

Carrie, I really do hope you can work something out so that you can join us. It would be so great to have you there with us!!

Thanks Teri, Carrie and Kris. I'm bummed too, it was going to be my first trip out west but I know there will be other opportunities. LOL, definitely have a butter nipple to toast Jen and I.

Carrie, I really hope you'll be able to make the trip. I was really looking forward to meeting you but I know we will meet. Maybe next year when Scott does his solo tour.

Kris, we will have to plan a time to get together. I definitely want to see all of you after the trip.

Relearn Love
Old 02-29-2004, 02:10 PM   #262
JenRN
USER INFO »
I could go for a buttery nipple NOW!!!!!! I will for sure go to NJ when you all get together, you just need to let me know when.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 02-29-2004, 05:32 PM   #263
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) I could go for a buttery nipple NOW!!!!!! I will for sure go to NJ when you all get together, you just need to let me know when.
So could I! Yum..buttery nipples bring back fond memories of Orlando.
The fest won't be the same without you Jen. Ahhh, you will be missed! So sorry, but I understand. We will toast to you, your glowing new life and will all look forward to a Fall 2004 East Coast happening!
Take good care and thanks for that fond memory and that delicious avie!
Old 02-29-2004, 05:37 PM   #264
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sheila63) Unfortunately, I have some news of my own. Due to my finances being kind of low right now, I won't be able to make the trip. I will miss all of you.
Oh no! I just read this - crappola! We are going to miss you too Sheila. Dang, I wish that I had a magic wand or could find the fertilizer to make this money tree bloom! We will toast to you too! But, I think I will pass in getting a tattoo for you.

Last edited by souldancer : 02-29-2004 at 06:20 PM.
Old 02-29-2004, 06:48 PM   #265
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by souldancer) Oh no! I just read this - crappola! We are going to miss you too Sheila. Dang, I wish that I had a magic wand or could find the fertilizer to make this money tree bloom! We will toast to you too! But, I think I will pass in getting a tattoo for you.

I wish you could make a money tree bloom too, souldancer. I'm going to miss seeing you again but I hope it's not too long before we see each other. About the tattoo, get one only if you really want one for yourself.

Relearn Love
Old 02-29-2004, 07:04 PM   #266
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sheila63) About the tattoo, get one only if you really want one for yourself.

True dat...speaking of which, I hope I'll have a new one by the time Vegas rolls around . I just need the $$$...
Old 02-29-2004, 10:21 PM   #267
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) True dat...speaking of which, I hope I'll have a new one by the time Vegas rolls around . I just need the $$$...

Are you trying to tell us something??????????????? Please tell me you are!!! I can't stand this waiting anymore!!!! My heart started pumping like crazy when I read this!! Oh and speaking of tats, I think I'm finally done!! I got my new one yesterday. Kerri already knows this, couldn't contain myself, had to tell her, was gonna wait and spring it on everyone in April, but I just couldn't wait!! When it heals up, I'll use that as my avie, if it turns out ok!! I JUST LOVE IT!!!!!!! It's my tribute to my other two favorite bands, the APC circle with the Tool flaming eye in the middle...it soooo rocks!!!!!!!! My tattoo guy Marx is a tattoo god!! Kerri, I think you're going to like it for sure!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 02-29-2004, 10:45 PM   #268
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Luvscott, I can't WAIT to see it!!!!!!!!!! Still an hour and a half to go before the calendar's final. So far, so good...KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!
Old 02-29-2004, 10:59 PM   #269
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
I just might have to wait up for that!! I CAN'T WAIT to hear!!! It's going to be the longest hour and a half of my life!!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 02-29-2004, 11:00 PM   #270
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LOL, tell me about it!!! I keep watching to see if anybody approaches the calendar, hehehe....I'm sending them all mental messages to stay away .