++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-03-2011, 03:03 PM   #2791
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quick Prayer,

for all us noon dayers, it aint everbody only sexy people, im kidding just on the front rows nothing but the best for my king, AMEN just a JUBLIE way over due, just wanna say a few things, and hopefully it brings comfort to us all others find it furfilling to recevie the meat in due season, why because it furfills a place in us that only one Lord in all can furfill in us and give us our meat in due season, that place where one feels evil to a company those still in their mothers milk, well my My PRECIOUS JEHOVHOA GOD, acording to the entire amour of God, And Our Beloved Saviour Who MINSTERED UNTO US, NO SIN BE GREATER THAN THE OTHER, Therefore THE HOLY GHOST Acording To GEN And To The REV, Rises Us And Gives Our Strengeth In Due Season, as most of all know it best to repeant daily in the sack cloth and ashes, as we pray for those, From Boundries To Many Pieces, our hearts are always full stead fast ready, for the coming day OF JESUS, Consider Not Yourself Strange, When You Feel It Best To Depart From Company That PRAISE JESUS, Who Has Not In Tune, UNDER THOSE FEATHER LIKE WINGS, For The Word Says Id, Rather Be Door Keeper Or Gate Keeper, In MY FATHERS HOUSE Than To Dwell With The Wicked, GOD SET ASIDE THE GODLY FOR HIMSELF, its not a walk for everybody, Why The Word Told Us So, For Many Are Called But The Chosen Be Few, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, And Let The Promise Of Glory Be The Glory Of Contempt, For It Be My Strange Salvation, To Minster The Truth The Only Way The Truth And The Life, To Us, It Furfills And It Satisfies, ALL BE WELL, Forbear Each Other In Love The Way He Bears Us, ALL Of Ya,s My Beautiful Skys And Amazing Skys, without that love Of Being One, They Would Have No Need To Excist,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my beautiful sky.jpg (19.5 KB, 247 views)
Old 03-10-2011, 09:33 PM   #2792
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) May 17th

"God's plan to save us is incredible."

His blueprints for the creation of our universe are beyond our imagining. He is so rich in wisdom and knowledge. What else can we do but go to him and ask him to open our minds to his work and his will in our lives.

Oh, the depth and riches of the wisdom and the knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out.

Romans 11:33

Heaven

revisting for a momeant as i was checking in for something indeed shifting to and fro, through tides we cant see that saving strengeth or plan however it comes together simple as was his blue prints was for us, from the start, our God be powerfull in praise And Almighty And CONSUMING,
Old 10-12-2011, 10:56 AM   #2793
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) April 18th

"A life of warfare is before us."

It would be woe to us indeed if Jehovah could fail us; but, as this can never be, the winds of disquietude are laid to sleep in the caverns of divine faithfulness. Happen what may, He will be at our side. Friends drop from us, their help is but an April shower; but God is faithful, Jesus is the same forever, and the Holy Spirit abideth in us.

Come, my heart, be calm and hopeful today. Clouds may gather, but the Lord can blow them away. Since God will not fail me, my faith shall not fail; and as He will not forsake me, neither will I forsake Him. Oh, for a restful faith!

"l will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee".

Joshua 1:5

Heaven

Excuse me for feeling the need with so much chaos to revisted, HE PROMISED US GREATER WORKS, and the almighty day of protection I desire to leave us this morning, with a prayer JESUS SAID those who not enter the kingdom as a little child in no wise shall enter, the word of Jesus is the same today as it was yesterday always and forever, as it was spoken for many shall come AND IF IT WERE POSSIBILE WOULD DECIVE MY VERY ELECT, thats IF IT WERE POSSIBILE...Peace be with us IN JESUS NAME, MATT.5.12. BLESSED ARE THE POOR IN SPIRT FOR THEIRS IS THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, BLESSED ARE THEY THAT MOURN FOR THEY SHALL BE COMFORTED BLESSED ARE THE MEEK FOR THEY SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH BLESSED ARE THEY WHICH DO HUNGER AND THIRST AFTER RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR THEY SHALL BE FILLED BLESSED ARE THE MERCIFUL FOR THEY SHALL OBTAIN MERCY BLESSED ARE THE PURE IN HEART FOR THEY SHALL SEE GOD BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS FOR THEY SHALL BE CALL THE CHILDREN OF GOD. BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME, which is long over due but he bears with our struggle, heaven and earth shall pass away but his words shall never pass away, IT IS EASIER FOR THESE THINGS TO PASS, my friends, THAN ONE TITTLE OF THE LAW TO FAIL, thats ONE TITTLE OF THE LAW TO FAIL, for many make none effect, as it was spoken.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:41 PM   #2794
Sasa
USER INFO »

Young Grow Old?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJLJtVlk1U

"Over his shoulder was freedom, but "consciousness" has tied his hands." Creed lyrics.."Young Grow Old"

Universal Mind knows no imperfection—no decay—no death. It does not produce sickness and death. It is your conscious mind that has decreed these evils. Banish the thought—and you can banish the effect. Life was never meant to be measured by years.

I remember reading a story of a traveler who had journeyed to a land of "perpetual" sun. Since there was no sunrise and no sunset, no moons or changing sea-sons, there was no means of measuring...

(one single thought, one single path produces specific physical results reflecting/displaying the thought process.)

p. 529

...time. Therefore to the inhabitants of that land, time did not exist. And having no time, they never thought to measure ages and consequently never grew old. Like organisms with a "single" cell, they did not die except by violence (negative energy).

If the eye is single the body fills with light. (perfect thought)

"Whosoever liveth and believeth in me (understandeth me)," said Jesus, "shall never die."

......more to come

Last edited by Sasa : 10-21-2011 at 07:43 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 02:24 PM   #2795
Sasa
USER INFO »

"Gabriel stands and confirms, I've created my own prison." Creed My own Prison... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJuyiQLggjg&feature=fvst

"There is no physician like cheerful thought for dissipating the ills of the body; there is no comforter to compare with good will for dispersing the shadows of grief and sorrow.
To live continually in thoughts of ill will, cyncism, suspicion, and envy, is to be confined in a self-made prison hole. But to think well of all, to be cheerful with all, to patiently learn to find the good in all - such unselfish thoughts are the very portals of heaven; and to dwell day by day in thoughts of peace toward every creature will bring abounding peace to their possessor." ...As a man Thinketh

"Circumstances does not make the man; it reveals him to himself..."
Old 10-23-2011, 03:32 PM   #2796
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sasa) "Gabriel stands and confirms, I've created my own prison." Creed My own Prison... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJuyiQLggjg&feature=fvst

"There is no physician like cheerful thought for dissipating the ills of the body; there is no comforter to compare with good will for dispersing the shadows of grief and sorrow.
To live continually in thoughts of ill will, cyncism, suspicion, and envy, is to be confined in a self-made prison hole. But to think well of all, to be cheerful with all, to patiently learn to find the good in all - such unselfish thoughts are the very portals of heaven; and to dwell day by day in thoughts of peace toward every creature will bring abounding peace to their possessor." ...As a man Thinketh

"Circumstances does not make the man; it reveals him to himself..."
thank you that was beautiful indeed, I do belive that the prophecy that Stapp, received from the almighty, living God, which is Jesus and still Jesus through many relegions and back grounds, Just with different names, all those the names change inside we are all the same. My Own prison prophecy Im postive that Stapp was not the only one, To receive that same prophecy. Peace be with us he took both kingdoms having the keys to heaven and hell and livingproof that he did OVERCOME, he that dwells inside us OVERCAME THE WORLD.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:37 PM   #2797
sshifter
USER INFO »

Nice....Truly!!!
Ha! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShBiBub-_UE

"Everything we are and used to be is buried and gone, now it's my turn to speak...." Overcome

Last edited by sshifter : 10-23-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:06 PM   #2798
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by sshifter) Nice....Truly!!!
Ha! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShBiBub-_UE

"Everything we are and used to be is buried and gone, now it's my turn to speak...." Overcome

Like my new name...?
it depends on the way you look at it, that time has not yet come yet for a little while still. My king said HIS TIME is not ready but our time be always ready, because we are his. Speak as you will with much patients peace be with you,s Lord Let peace be with Us, and be protected by still waters, and escape the flood of the ungodly You can see the glass as have empty or have full, I always see as half empty, there is always room that we must improove. and it is my brother the flood of the ungodly, which trys to take that away There is an old Gospel Song, that proclaims Sin does not live here anymore, when we believe In JESUS and the words he spoke that anstonished many we are part of that thirst that he knew, we would know well. Others would not, b/c they could,nt see or here many would see and hear, and not perceive he would not turn away from those, who call HIM KING. Give unto ceasers that which is ceasers give unto Gods that which is Gods, body mind heart and soul Have a blessed day. and all of you take care.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:12 PM   #2799
sshifter
USER INFO »

You just hang in there...cause its coming.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:12 PM   #2800
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) it depends on the way you look at it, that time has not yet come yet for a little while still. My king said HIS TIME is not ready but our time be always ready, because we are his. Speak as you will with much patients peace be with you,s Lord Let peace be with Us, and be protected by still waters, and escape the flood of the ungodly You can see the glass as have empty or have full, I always see as half empty, there is always room that we must improove. and it is my brother the flood of the ungodly, which trys to take that away There is an old Gospel Song, that proclaims Sin does not live here anymore, when we believe In JESUS and the words he spoke that anstonished many we are part of that thirst that he knew, we would know well. Others would not, b/c they could,nt see or here many would see and hear, and not perceive he would not turn away from those, who call HIM KING. Give unto ceasers that which is ceasers give unto Gods that which is Gods, body mind heart and soul Have a blessed day. and all of you take care.
If I must be hontest, im sure everybodys name means, something to theme, but know im not really into it, I prefer ur old Username. I hope no harm or anger is taken from that opinon, And to Sasa, Im sure all will be waiting... make sure that all has time to speak, and live room for everyones posts to be open so they can get back on their topics, and dont gets lost, for example we are now posting from Sasa, post in the daily bread.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:13 PM   #2801
sshifter
USER INFO »

Change is good...Truly....Im still the same just a different name.

You ever have SPIRIT speak to you through a different face...they all change, the faces that is, but that SPIRIT...is the SAME today and FOREVER... because He's the only one that knows what you pray about when your alone, and your prayers...they are always answered.

Just sometimes through places and voices you would not expect the answers to come through.

Last edited by sshifter : 10-23-2011 at 05:22 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:22 PM   #2802
sshifter
USER INFO »

Hmm...Are you waiting for an answer to your prayer?
Old 10-23-2011, 05:28 PM   #2803
sshifter
USER INFO »

"Don't loose hope and continue sleeping,
if you do, your past will haunt you...

Deep inside your mind...
you have all the answers...
Cause deep inside your mind
everything has always been yours." Awaken lyrics by Nathan White

A very dear friend of mine I met over the summer wrote this and sang this song and sent me a recording of it...I listen to it often because it has such a powerful message... Thought it was fitting to put here for you Truly.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:35 PM   #2804
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by sshifter) Hmm...Are you waiting for an answer to your prayer?
Uh No Sir, ONLY WHATS REQUIRED, to get the job done JESUS SUPPLIES our needs not our wants and desires for if they be his they are ours also. and know normally I give everybody time to read and revice and take their time, its NOT WHAT JESUS CAN DO FOR YOU, ITS WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR JESUS.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:37 PM   #2805
sshifter
USER INFO »

Hugs...
Have a great day..Truly.
I have to go study!