++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 04-27-2005, 11:25 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Passion And Warfare

Twisted Shadows Remind I,ve Had Enough And Cant Take No More When Heart Sinks And Falls On The Ground Knowing Its All Passion And Warfare The Price I Pay For Knowing The Rrice For Loving You More This Hour This Day I Love You More Than Anybody Or Anything The Twisted Shadows Love To Breed Fire And Passion And Warefare Which Feeds My Fire Which Feeds My Soul Twisted Shadows Know i love you more i hold you more And love you more than anything More than victory more than faith more than faith i hold you closer and i love you more more than things you love the most and hold close to all the powers that set the capatives free the agoney the despair the pain the tears i carry you up on my shoulders all the way home twisted shadows breeds fire and passion and warfare its all wrong but yet its all right i carry you upon my shoulder all the way home if you look deeper inside far from the shadows that makes us bleed and makes us dye you will find the fire that never dyes but spreads just like passion and warfare if you look deeper you will only find love me you will only find truth in you will find the soultion inside of me i whatch you fall i what you dye i whatch you choke down your own desmise is it in a vain or was just Or just Another Illusion To Kill Your Happiness And Joy So Close To Home Something All Ways Must Stop The Only Thing That Ever Truly Loved You The Only Thing That Can Set You Free I Hold You Closer Oh How I Love You More Oh How I Will Hold You More My Arms Await To Comfort The All The Bleeding All The Rights And All The Wrongs I have No Desmise With You I dont Have To Hide I dont Have To Lie I Dont Have To Correct I Use Not One Parable But I Shouted Loud And Clear In Your Ear And Held You Close And Spoke Softly I Love You Shadows Breeds Fire And Passion My Heart Breeds Only Mercy And Truth Its So Easy Both Eyes In Light And In Darkness Can See Flesh And Spirt Subsides In All Of Me I Hear Your Ever Words Your Every Shadow Your Every Turn Is All Inside Of Me It May Very Well Indeed Look Dark Still For Heavens Sake Let Me Turn On The Light I Love You I Wont Turn Around I Wont Go Back Im On One Way Track There Is No Going Back Its All Blue Ahead Its Hard For Me Except To Sometimes But Good Things Awaits Those Who Have Really Suffered And Dyed I Love You More I Hold You More I understand You More Than Any Living Creature I Will Pay The Price Of The Love Of Passion And Warfare
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-28-2005, 09:29 AM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
awesome, cs...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 04-28-2005, 10:35 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thanks
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-16-2005, 01:06 AM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) awesome, cs...
i was if i do say so myself