++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-24-2009, 09:53 PM   #121
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: The Return of COPY AND PASTE

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) its like it just aint there

i get so lost but I just dont care
well aint ya just a little rainbow in the dark chris i know your speciale so i,ll be the first in line to roll out the red carpet for ya boy but dont get lost on your trip down it then i going have to go back and get ya and put you right back on it
Old 01-24-2009, 09:59 PM   #122
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) None of you people seem to understand it. It made perfect sense, you cant just look at it so shallowly. Its a very deep and psychological show. Whether or not Kei lived is not the point. What was the point, in short, was that he proved to Gantz that humans arent all horrible beings - thus defeating eat. You could say that Gantz is a bitter nemesis that only sees evil in this universe. Kei, showing and proving in the end that thats not true for all beings, proves gantz wrong, even though he wants to be right. He doesnt want Kei to succeed, as you can tell from him trying to kill Kei with those insane guys. When the one with the bombs dies and Kei lives Gantz says "shit". As if he doesnt want to be proven wrong.

There is however a lot more depth in the show that goes overlooked. I think in these ways its similar to FLCL. When people watch it, they expect it all to be told to them at face value without having to think. So the people who dont or want to do that or simply cant grasp the complexity's of the shows say they "suck". Which is fine, since it's your opinion and you have a "right" to it. However, i disagree, Gantz does not suck, its one of the best.
i,ll take this one in deep consideration my friend
Old 01-25-2009, 08:18 AM   #123
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Despite reports that the Faces are reuniting for an album as well as a tour with Flea on bass, Rod Stewart's spokesperson tells Billboard "there are no plans for a Faces reunion tour this year." Additionally, a spokesperson for Flea tells Billboard the artist "knows nothing" of a Faces tour.

Guitarist Ron Wood reportedly told the U.K.'s Daily Mirror that he and Rod Stewart wrote an album's worth of new material during a Christmas vacation, and that Flea would be participating in an upcoming tour. However, the online version of the piece has since disappeared from the Daily Mirror Web site.

Rumors have swirled since last fall that Stewart, Wood, Ian McLagan and Kenney Jones were planning to tour for the first time since splitting in 1975. The musicians reportedly rehearsed last year with Stewart touring bassist Conrad Korsch filling the role of the late Ronnie Laine. But a recent report in the New York Post suggested the members didn't get along during the process and that a tour seemed unlikely.

McLagan is already booked for a spring North American tour in support of his new album, "Never Say Never," due March 3 from 00:02:59 Records.

There have been a handful of near-Faces reunions since the band broke up, including at a 1986 Stewart concert at London's Wembley Stadium. The surviving members have performed together in various incomplete incarnations in recent years, including Wood and McLagan with Stewart at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles in 2004.

Thanks for the report to Billboard.com
Old 01-25-2009, 08:22 AM   #124
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) None of you people seem to understand it. It made perfect sense, you cant just look at it so shallowly. Its a very deep and psychological show. Whether or not Kei lived is not the point. What was the point, in short, was that he proved to Gantz that humans arent all horrible beings - thus defeating eat. You could say that Gantz is a bitter nemesis that only sees evil in this universe. Kei, showing and proving in the end that thats not true for all beings, proves gantz wrong, even though he wants to be right. He doesnt want Kei to succeed, as you can tell from him trying to kill Kei with those insane guys. When the one with the bombs dies and Kei lives Gantz says "shit". As if he doesnt want to be proven wrong.

There is however a lot more depth in the show that goes overlooked. I think in these ways its similar to FLCL. When people watch it, they expect it all to be told to them at face value without having to think. So the people who dont or want to do that or simply cant grasp the complexity's of the shows say they "suck". Which is fine, since it's your opinion and you have a "right" to it. However, i disagree, Gantz does not suck, its one of the best.
you read manga? or see the cartoon?
Old 01-25-2009, 01:31 PM   #125
bilal
USER INFO »

LŽune et lŽautre sont du même Saint-Esprit et coeur
Old 01-25-2009, 10:53 PM   #126
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) you read manga? or see the cartoon?
anime....it was just a post i had written in the myanimelist.net Gantz forum section. I reposted it in another gantz thread, so i had it on my paste thingy.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:47 AM   #127
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Relative major pentatonic
Old 01-26-2009, 05:51 PM   #128
nagpo
USER INFO »

Luminous Arc 2
Old 01-28-2009, 01:32 AM   #129
metalchris25
USER INFO »

GUITAR HERO . . . THE SONGS

Another piece of the Guitar Hero puzzle . . . the track listing! In case you're just tuning in now, the all 'Tallica Guitar Hero will be hitting the streets on March 29 with some really cool features like different classic venues such as the L.A. Forum, Tushino Airfield, and The Hammersmith Odeon, the ability to play as us or in single instrument mode, and even the Expert+ setting with double bass drum kick pedals.

So without further ado, here are the songs on the game . . . both from us and from some of the bands we admire and even call friends:

Metallica Tracks
All Nightmare Long
Battery
Creeping Death
Disposable Heroes
Dyers Eve
Enter Sandman
Fade To Black
Fight Fire With Fire
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Frantic
Fuel
Hit The Lights
King Nothing
Master of Puppets
Mercyful Fate (Medley)
No Leaf Clover
Nothing Else Matters
One
Orion
Sad But True
Seek And Destroy
The Memory Remains
The Shortest Straw
The Thing That Should Not Be
The Unforgiven
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Wherever I May Roam
Whiplash

If you downloaded the "Death Magnetic" album for Xbox and PS3, those ten songs will play in their entirety in the full game mode. PS2 and Wii versions (coming in the Spring, most likely in early May) will include "Broken Beat & Scarred," "Cyanide" and "My Apocalypse" since they are not compatible with the Death Magnetic downloadable content.

Other Artists
Alice In Chains - No Excuses
Bob Seger - Turn The Page
Corrosion of Conformity - Albatross
Diamond Head - Am I Evil?
Foo Fighters - Stacked Actors
Judas Priest - Hell Bent For Leather
Kyuss - Demon Cleaner
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesdays Gone
Machine Head - Beautiful Mourning
Mastodon - Blood And Thunder
Mercyful Fate - Evil
Michael Schenker Group - Armed and Ready
Motorhead - Ace of Spades
Queen - Stone Cold Crazy
Samhain - Mother of Mercy
Slayer - War Ensemble
Social Distortion - Mommy's Little Monster
Suicidal Tendencies - War Inside My Head
System of a Down - Toxicity
The Sword - Black River
Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back in Town
Old 01-31-2009, 08:45 PM   #130
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

thank you chris for taking the time and posting pretty little post so neat all our little juke box heroes
Old 02-03-2009, 11:19 AM   #131
metalchris25
USER INFO »

A minister was completing a temperance sermon. With great emphasis he said, 'If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river.'

With even greater emphasis he said, 'And if I had All the wine in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river.'

And then finally, shaking his fist in the air, he Said, 'And if I had all the whiskey in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river.'

Sermon complete, he sat down.

The song leader stood very cautiously and announced With a smile, nearly laughing, 'For our closing song, Let us sing Hymn #365, 'Shall We Gather at the River.'

Smile, life is too short not to !!
Old 02-04-2009, 10:12 AM   #132
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) A minister was completing a temperance sermon. With great emphasis he said, 'If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river.'

With even greater emphasis he said, 'And if I had All the wine in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river.'

And then finally, shaking his fist in the air, he Said, 'And if I had all the whiskey in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river.'

Sermon complete, he sat down.

The song leader stood very cautiously and announced With a smile, nearly laughing, 'For our closing song, Let us sing Hymn #365, 'Shall We Gather at the River.'

Smile, life is too short not to !!
Glory To God Brother Chris DRUGS OR JESUS AMEN AND AMEN When The Water And The Wine Collides Our song is the song of drunkards PRAISE JESUS There Is A River That Shall Never Run Dry I feel that preacher mans joy chris
Old 02-04-2009, 01:38 PM   #133
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Heh, I had nothing on my copy and paste. That's weird.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:51 PM   #134
metalchris25
USER INFO »

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Squier-b...&CJPID=1759905
Old 02-04-2009, 08:36 PM   #135
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) http://www.guitarcenter.com/Squier-b...&CJPID=1759905
Awwwwwww Chris We Worship The Gibson Here i have,nt been over there in a while Glory To God i,d be broke real quick so avoid temptation thank you chris love ya chris precioussssssss